Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) (44191 Views)

Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by SalomonKane: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
With 400k and a jeep, this man bowed in acceptance, thus, selling his loyalty to the faith of abstracts and lobotomy.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Splinz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
kelEmi:

Not that I'm against or in support of the gift of car and cash, cause I really do not care.. But wouldn't you also show same level of appreciation if you were the one receiving the gifts??

Don't you think I wouldn't do such nonsense before asking the question?

I can't belittle myself over anything.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Bigii(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Stupidity. 3 million naira car and four hundred thousand naira cash. why not the other way round?
Ogbeni
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by nijanigga: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
how about the prophecy on El-Rufa'i ? if he's an apostle of God, his prophecies should hit it's target. The Kaduna gov is waxing stronger and stronger, getting ready for second term mandate.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by jasminea: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please why don't pictures open anymore in any of the links?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Pangea: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
What is thebig deal in this?
Olukoya has been giving his pastors and ministers cars for years and no one is talking about it
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by vivor: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls and pls, how do I upload an info or news on nairaland I nid directions pls, cus I hav lots of news en info but don't knw hw to upload it
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by jakesbaba: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Stupidity. 3 million naira car and four hundred thousand naira cash. why not the other way round?

Ingratitude & pride kills. I'm sure u didn't offer a piece of fried chicken to ur neighbour in dis festive season.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
i dont normally like pastors buh i tink i like ds man
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by pek(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
I didn't see any jeep. What I saw is a Toyota

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by greatjoey: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Splinz:
And he had to lie down on the floor before thanking him enough

He wasn't thanking the pastor buy God who used the pastor for the blessing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by benjamin007: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Don't care

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Why the big ass picture?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
angry
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by realmindz: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
buy his loyalty forever
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by gudxson: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
FRC need to increase sanctions on these guys
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by mightyhazell: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
pek:
I didn't see any jeep. What I saw is a Toyota
thx,..was wondering if I was the only one dat saw a toyota (suv)

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Ghost447(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't know if some of these "men of God" have ever come across Matthew 6:1-5.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Paulcalm: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
The man is a crazy giver(he gives anyhow). He doesnt make noise about it though, but the press do
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by emmasege: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That is good. But what happen to Matt 6 vs 3-4
" But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. wAnd your Father who sees in secret will reward you..." But I won't judge

Check my signature for your affordable and durable window blinds
He wanted media attention and public praise. He may have got his reward already. I didn't say it, Jesus did in Mathew 6.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by ceejayluv(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sweetguy25:

with the current Forex rate??.. that ride is above 5 milla now.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by sammyj: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
The OP should fear God ooo. How can Toyota High Lander 2008 model be a brand new Jeep. Liars will not make heaven ooo!!! shocked tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Scammers
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Whytelyon(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sweetguy25:

Which one did u give?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by restore8(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
just imagine you were the one been given this gift.i believe you would do more than that.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by mecussey(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sweetguy25:

The whole thing na showbiz...but may be, the car was gotten for free so, its up to the pastor to sell and use the money judiciously.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by HARDDON: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
That is good. But what happen to Matt 6 vs 3-4
" But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. wAnd your Father who sees in secret will reward you..." But I won't judge

Check my signature for your affordable and durable window blinds

If Media carry what David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries gives out every month, i dont think Nland wud be able to contain d news.

There r silent heavy weight givers who no one hears about.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by bezimo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
What is all the childish and irresponsible posting of "I don't give a ****"

Please Mod identify all this children displaying such ineptitude and ban them before they litter every page with such nonsense submissions...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by Okies27(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
frosbel2:
Mumu Christians keep paying tithe and offerings grin
. Don't comment when you see Christian news next time n stop going on n on with tithes n offerings. Wait for the juju thing or whatever it is that u believe in n comment. Is that clear?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) by OkoYibo: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
bezimo:
.What is all the childish and irresponsible posting of "I don't give a ****"

Please Mod identify all this children displaying such ineptitude and ban them before they litter every page with such nonsense submissions...

Grandpa, you really need to work in your grammar and punctuations. You can't keep embarrassing yourself online like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.