Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone (1836 Views)

Car Auction Tread!!! Kia sportage Jeep @ 750k clean car with A.C / Track Your Cars, Buses & Trucks / I Need A Good Car With AC For 300k - 350k Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
Gsm Tracking

Have you ever given it a thought that there is a tracking device that is totally a do-it-yourself thing and with a built-in Nigerian geographical data. With this tracker, you don't need a map to get the exact location of your vehicle, neither do you need the internet or the server of the solution provider. No other person, except yourself has access to your car.

No monthly/annual subscription.

for further details contact henrietta@infineonsecurity.net or call 08033912991, 08027574589. or send sms u will be answer immediately
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
how many city maps on the software?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by aggymore: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2009
Thw map Covers all the Cites in Nigeria.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
The map covers the whole of Nigeria giving you the names of the major streets.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
pls answer my question

how many cities do you have to street map level.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Frimoore(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
how does it work to secure one's vehicle?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2009
As for the map it covers every city in nigeria as long as there is GSM coverage there. U are free to use any network of your choice.

How it works[/color]

Once the Tracking device is placed in a vehicle or other static or moveable asset, the user only needs a mobile phone to check its location. The tracker regularly updates its position from the Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite navigation system. Inside the tracker is a GSM modem/phone and a SIM card, so all you need to do is send a text message (SMS) to use the system. NO third party servers are required with the Tracker, so your locations are always secure.

For example, a text message containing the word “find” is sent to the vehicle’s Tracker mobile number. The device sends a message back to the owner showing the current status/location of the vehicle as follows: ‘[color=#990000]pool Car ES 754 KJA, moving East of Sheraton Hotel Ikeja NG with speed 25km/h 6.29’41”N00 08’41”W -14:03 Mar 23”

For more information email me on henrietta@infineonsecurity.net or call 08033912991
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Frimoore(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
oh seen, dats very interesting then, how can i secure one for mynew car and how much would it set me back with?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
so you have street map of a place like Oka Akoko in Ondo State?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
The use of Infineon GPS tracking/fleet management solutions in managing your vehicles/Fleet apart from giving you peace of mind will help improve your response to unforeseen emergencies; strengthen you overall operational controls and ensure efficiency and sate reduction in the short, medium and long-term.

By implication, your productivity and profitability will be measurably improved.

Pricing
[color=#990000][/color]
N120,000.00 (No Contract no hidden charges) One off payment and is yours for life.

Should you want to discuss this proposal further, kindly revert to the undersigned.

The Map covers everywhere. Try it and see.

Once you own one you will ask yourself how you ever lived without one, or two or three…

For more information email me on henrietta@infineonsecurity.net or call 08033912991
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
its good to say the map covers everywhere, but when the car is stolen and taken to a place where you dont have the street map, how will you tell the owner where the car is? Its great to have a system, but its also great to tell the truth about the limitations of the system, once again i ask you, how many cities do you have the street maps on this system, not just major roads but street level maps, how many cities?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
Like i have said, the Map is everywhere in Nigeria as long as there is GSM coverage there. As for your question, If the Car is stolen, before getting to a place hwere you dont have network you would have disable the car. that is stop the car from moving from your mobile phone. ( It has this facility) As soon as this is done, then you track and then get to where the car is. We have heard success stories ever since we started.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
I can now conclude you dont realy know much about what you are selling. The map is everywhere in Nigeria? What does that mean? I ask how many street maps you have on the system.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
I can now conclude you dont even know what you want or that you dont understand what you are reading. I have told you all the major street are there . if you are
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
I can now conclude you dont even know what you want or that you dont understand what you are reading. I have told you all the major street are there . If you want to know more send me your email i can send you a mail and reffer you to people you can ask about the tracker
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
major streets of where?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
Major streets every where in Nigeria. Where are you located. Do you want to install one?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
no thanks.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by keba(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hey, big guy Infineon are you there
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by keba(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
I'm interested.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Frimoore(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
Infineon:

I can now conclude you dont even know what you want or that you dont understand what you are reading. I have told you all the major street are there . If you want to know more send me your email i can send you a mail and reffer you to people you can ask about the tracker

Hey Paroe_frey, y not give Infineon a benefit of d doubt, he/she seems to be so sure of what he/she is saying and i have to beleive that if actually mobile phones are covered,d technology as well can cover and recover a vehicle if not for any special medium but borrowing d network of d mobile phone, @Infneon,so i can be able to stop d car as well if it is stolen anywhere and it wouldnt move an inch further?
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Parohfrey(f): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^^Frimore

You obviosuly dont understand what i am asking him.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Frimoore(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
Paroh_frey:

^^^Frimore

You obviosuly dont understand what i am asking him.

sorry sweetheart, what are u OBVIOUSLY asking?? cheesy
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by showbobo(m): 2:38am On Nov 25, 2009
grin grin grin grin Random Ridiculousness grin grin grin
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2009
keba:

Hey, big guy Infineon are you there
[/quot
keba link=topic=356175.msg4987494#msg4987494 date=1259076005:

I'm interested.
e]
If you are intrested in our tracking device please email me on henrietta@infineonsecurity.net Limited copies avaliable
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2009
These are the features in our car tracking device:

Check location of your vehicle anytime, anywhere with text messages (SMS)
Shut Down Engine via SMS, Ignition Sensing and Other IO features
Receive useful reports such as speed, trip or zone crossings
Use local language commands on any mobile phone or PC
No monthly fees, location information with local GPS powered TLD landmarks*
Microphone for in-vehicle Listening
In-built back-up battery and motion sensor

Expecting to hear from you. Email [b]henrietta@infineonsecurity.net[/b]
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2009
These are the features in our car tracking device:

Check location of your vehicle anytime, anywhere with text messages (SMS)

Shut Down Engine via SMS, Ignition Sensing and Other IO features

Receive useful reports such as speed, trip or zone crossings

Use local language commands on any mobile phone or PC

No monthly fees, location information with local GPS powered TLD landmarks*

Microphone for in-vehicle Listening

In-built back-up battery and motion sensor

Hope to hear from you soon. Reach me on henrietta@infineonsecurity.net
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by tushbobo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
This stuff works but i just think its expensive.My bro has it on his audi A4 and he can switch off the car from lagos even if i m in my home town in ogun state with the car.I m thinkin of gettin it for my eod.If the car can be switched off minutes after the car is stolen then it can be easily traced.My only question is if the thieves take ur phone from u (as its mostly done now to render u incommunicado),how do u then switch the car off or track the car.Since u said only the owner can track the car,it ll be difficult if ur phone s not w u or ur battery s down in which case the robbers might have gone far before u can do anything.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Flavio: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
shocked
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
Is like that because is a one off payment. you dont get to pay any other money. No supscription fee. Those cheaper ones comes with Supscription.

Is so unique because is yours for life. You can even remove it and fix in another car when you feel like changing your car.
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
Hurry for the best trackin device in town. We have limited copies. make that call now, call or sms henrietta on 08027574589 or 08033912991.

email henrietta@infineonsecurity.net
Re: Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone by Infineon: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2009
STILL WAITIN FOR THAT CALL

Hurry for the best trackin device in town. We have limited copies. make that call now, call or sms henrietta on 08027574589 or 08033912991.

email henrietta@infineonsecurity.net

(1) (2) (Reply)

R Model Mack Trucks For Sale / 2005 Toyota Corolla,price reduced to =N=1.57m / 2000 TOYOTA Sienna Leather Interior - REDUCED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.