Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Your Friends Aren't Buying Your Products. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Friends Aren't Buying Your Products. (360 Views)

How To Turn Your Friends To Marketing Champions On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Friends Aren't Buying Your Products. by inventiveguru(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
MY FRIENDS ARE NOT BUYING MY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES!

I have been selling some products for close to Three Years Now and non of my friends have ever bought it from me.

Don't they need it? Of course they do!
Can't they afford it? Dem get money wella!

So why are they not buying?

From my personal observation. Frankly spoken, they just want you to give them for free or offer that service to them for free or maybe they are forming familiarity.

The Truth is:

Your friends won't buy from you but keep showing them. They are one of the greatest referrer you could ever have.

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business In This Recession / Business Plan And feasibility Study / Extrememly Unusual Power Outage This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.