Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) (3912 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Suspected cultists burnt a section of popular Muslim primary school located in Oke Aro area of Akure, Ondo state

- The cultists burgled the office of the headmistress of the school, carting away with useful documents and then set it ablaze

- Mrs. Ale Ebunoluwa, the headmistress, confirming the attack said huge damage was caused to school properties

A section of popular Muslim primary school located at Isinkan street in Oke Aro area of Akure, Ondo state has been burnt by arsonists suspected to be cultists.

Sources say the government-owned school, was invaded around midnight by cultists said to have been terrorizing the neighborhood.

According to Sahara Reporters, the invaders burgled the office of the headmistress of the school, carting away useful documents and electrical appliances after which they set it ablaze.

Mrs. Ale Ebunoluwa, the headmistress, confirmed the attack to Sahara Reporters, saying huge damage was caused to school properties. She said that residents of the area where the school is located and have children in the school called her attention to the midnight fire attack

The headmistress said her personal office was burnt along with relevant documents.

“I was called at midnight that some hoodlums had attacked and set the school ablaze, while they also destroyed and damaged properties in the office.

“I was helpless and quickly called the attention of the board to the incident and I think they also called the police immediately to intervene, but the arsonists had escaped," she said.

Mrs Ebunoluwa described the act as barbaric, adding that the government and security agencies have been informed of the development.

It was gathered that before the suspected cultists attacked the school, they had attacked a compound in the area and made away with residents' belongings.

Sources in the area said the cultists are aged between 17 and 28. They are also said to be mostly school drop-outs, who were initiated by gangsters.

Ayomide Adeleye, a resident in the areas said that a cult gang has been using the primary school as a hideout to terrorize the neighbourhood.

Adeleye said the invaders found it easy to attack the school because it has no security arrangement. He further said officials of some security agencies have visited the school and currently investigating the incident.

https://www.naij.com/1081433-suspected-cultists-attack-muslim-primary-school-akure-burn-head-mistress-off.html

2 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
More

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Omudia11: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
FriendChoice trying too hard.

I see what you deliberately did with the title there but guess what? You have failed. You want to make this seem like a christian thing but I'm sorry to disappoint you, you just played yourself.

There is no such thing as a christian cultist. Did the cultists say they were fighting for Jesus? Or did they mention "Jesus Akbar"? Go and sleep!

the article didn't even suggest that the cultists were Christians so how did you know they were Christians. Are you one of the cultists??

14 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by NaMeAboki: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bookmarked for future reference.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by RZArecta(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
And mr friendchoice decided the act was commited by "christian cultists". A term which isn't anywhere in the original article but is just a figment of the miniature imagination of the op. Now mister op wants us to believe he's intelligent cool

8 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Moderator move this to FP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
All this media twisting won't save you. Christain Unleashed terror on Islamic School that should be the heading. Media hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Omudia11: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
They're pained Christians don't bomb people like the islamabads. No where did the writer suggest that the cultists were Christians.

Friendchoice is officially a clown.
RZArecta:
And mr friendchoice decided the act was commited by "christian cultists". A term which isn't anywhere in the original article but is just a figment of the miniature imagination of the op. Now mister op wants us to believe he's intelligent cool

5 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Rapmaestro(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Don't make me hate religion pls
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Jokerman(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
A christian is not a cultist bro, hence you failed just like Muhammad...

Jesus rather saves cultists and sinners

7 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by nerodenero: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
FriendChoice:
All this media twisting won't save you. Christain Unleashed terror on Islamic School that should be the heading. Media hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Immanueladebol(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
OP...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
^^^ To all the lost sheeps above quoting me. Do you expect the writer to tell you their faith. He is also a christain (lost sheep) like them. That's what is classified as media hypocrisy. When something like this occurs in the north. You you hypocrite classified it as Muslim wether it was mentioned or not in the post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Haha I already knew this is fake news once I saw "Christian". We may have religious differences here in d SW but we certainly ain't bigots. OP is trying to drive a wedge between Christians and Muslims in Ondo but it has failed.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Otutu1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by psucc(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Just the same way a Muslim will be addressed as a traditionalist or even as a Christian.

A cultist is a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
FriendChoice:
sahara reporters and naij blogger don't published d news as christian cultists ok. We don't want religion war in nairaland and in Nigeria. Lalasticla should pls ban d person that type d headline like that. Christians are peaceful. Everyone want peace not violence.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
sahara reporters and naij blogger don't published d news as christian cultists ok. We don't want religion war in nairaland and in Nigeria. Lalasti.cla should pls ban d person that type d headline like that. Christians are peaceful. Everyone want peace not violence.

And I don't care how they publish it. You and them own the media. Hypocrites. They should ban me and so. Will that change this hypocrisy from being real?

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lalasticla and mynd44 kindly change d headline. It is evil ones that call themselves cultist not christians that abhor peace and love.

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Omudia11: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dumb
Dumber
Dumbest
Dumbo
Dumbelina

Stop displaying your foolishness and tell us why you are the only one who knows the religion of the cultists. Not even the writer of the article mentions their religion. For all we know they could be muslims as terrorism is synonymous with Islam.
FriendChoice:
^^^ To all the lost sheeps above quoting me. Do you expect the writer to tell you their faith. He is also a christain (lost sheep) like them. That's what is classified as media hypocrisy. When something like this occurs in the north. You you hypocrite classified it as Muslim wether it was mentioned or not in the post.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Bizibi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hahahahahaha...... and co are Christian cultists kai!!!!!
They were chanting oh ye Jehovah before they burnt the place......ode full this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
FriendChoice:

And I don't care how they publish it. You and them own the media. Hypocrites. They should ban me and so. Will that change this hypocrisy from being real?
u are the one that's hypocrites cos' you didn't know what you are talking about. How could you be posting fake news all in the name of causing religious fight among the peaceful people of nairaland. Infact seun and lalasticla should ban you for months cos' of your hatred to other religion. It is only God that will judge you for calling your fellow Nigerians hypocrites. Even seun that's d owner of nairaland can't type d headline that way. But you have set yourself aside to cause division among d people online. Show yourself more let us know your true colour.

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
FriendChoice:

display more of your hypocrite behavior. Show your true colour. You hate good people of nairaland. Sahara reported the news as cultist, you are here typing it as christian cultist. You don't even know what you are talking about. But prove to be a hypocrite. Continue displaying your behavior of hypocrisy. You are already noted.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
^^^ Not Evey lost sheep I attend to. To the above sheeps go and call your moderators to change my title or to ban me.

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Bizibi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Omudia11:
They're pained Christians don't bomb people like the islamabads. No where did the writer suggest that the cultists were Christians.

Friendchoice is officially a clown.
he is a Muslim trying to create unnecessary.......he is even the lost sheep

4 Likes

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by blessedvisky(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Friendchoice fall my hand sha. Anyway. Lying is expected from you. It's in you just like peak milk.

Cc Anas09 KingEbukasBlog felixomor

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by deanoffaculty: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Friendchoice na wa for you o!
There was an attack and you tagged it as "Christian Cultist", what exactly do you want to achieve by posting this?
If you have any bitterness in your heart against christians, LET IT GO!!!. Don't use Religion to balance evil deeds.......EVIL IS EVIL!!

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by tollytexy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
At least Christian's now revenge

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Alasi20(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Omg.......
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
deanoffaculty:
Friendchoice na wa for you o!
There was an attack and you tagged it as "Christian Cultist", what exactly do you want to achieve by posting this?
If you have any bitterness in your heart against christians, LET IT GO!!!. Don't use Religion to balance evil deeds.......EVIL IS EVIL!!

Which bitterness to christains? After all I have many as friends. What I don't like is hypocrisy. The media don't wait a second to declare anything that goes against christain or anything that happens in the north as Islamic terror but they try to paint this one as Suspected cultists.

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
The OP is trying to be "controversial"

Comrades, come, hurry up. Let's make this thread irrelevant.

OP, now take this......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious animal that looks like a human being kills in argentina (photos) / violation Statistics By State And Region / Man Hangs Himself After Impregnating His Own Daughter In Edo State. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.