Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls (2396 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device / Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by najoomey(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have the budget of 25 pls which phone can I get at least with 1gb ram
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Lamzee(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tecno W3
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Emmysteve(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lamzee:
Tecno W3
Tecno W3 is now 28k.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Jodforex(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
najoomey:

Tecno Y2 and w2 are the only Tecno Android devices u can get below 25k
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Inkredible(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
najoomey:

If you are in Lagos, we can deal. M used Gionee Marathon 3mini is for sale.

Ram: 1gb
Rom:8gb
Battery: 4000mah

Still ultra neat..

081 six 3 eight 5 5 6 four 6

Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by skywalker240(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Inkredible:

Ram: 1gb Rom:8gb Battery: 4000mah
Still ultra neat..
How much
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Youngpo413: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Check aliexpress.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Inkredible(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2017
skywalker240:

How much

Chat me up.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by sammoe(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by darocha1: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Inkredible:

Ram: 1gb
Rom:8gb
Battery: 4000mah

Still ultra neat..

Am not getting you, please hit me on chat 08137539988
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Elxandre(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2017
If you're on a tight budget, just hit aliexpress for better value for money instead of buying crap.
That 25k can't get you any sensible thing in naija, but it'll get you Doogee x5 max pro (google the specs) on Aliexpress. With GTB, UBA, Access bank cards of course. (they charge around 320 per $.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by henrixx(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2017
Elxandre:
If you're on a tight budget, just hit aliexpress for better value for money instead of buying crap.
That 25k can't get you any sensible thing in naija, but it'll get you Doogee x5 max pro (google the specs) on Aliexpress. With GTB, UBA, Access bank cards of course. (they charge around 320 per $.
bro how do they do this aliexpress stuff? Also can i get an oukitel k6000pro for 35k there
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Babanhajiya(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2017
najoomey:
Get yourself Alcatel pixi from konga.com, it is a 5 inch screen, 1gb ram 8gb rom, 8mp camera. It is currently selling for 25k with free 8gb memory card and additional back cover, you can order and get it same day if you are in lagos.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Inkredible:

Chat me up.
See thief you wanna sell more than one year old phone you bought for N18,000 at N25,000 a fool will fall for your scam
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Elxandre(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Elxandre(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2017
henrixx:
bro how do they do this aliexpress stuff? Also can i get an oukitel k6000pro for 35k there
Just check yourself. I'm not sure of the price.
There's nothing special in ordering. Just fill in your address and phone number, and it gets delivered to the closest post office near you.

Also, Access Bank, I learnt has a $200 limit (they charge 325/$ though), so if you're going to order stuff above $100, that's your best bet. (K6000 is above $100).

Or you could fund Alipocket (Aliexpress' wallet service) with two different GTB cards.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by FellaL: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
najoomey:
You can check out tecno w4
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Inkredible(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Iamtosignno:
See thief you wanna sell more than one year old phone you bought for N18,000 at N25,000 a fool will fall for your scam

I don't blame you really... I blame your father, assuming you have any. A simple use of condom could have saved us all the stress today.

Dude, you are obviously daft but no one to tell ya. Your father is a thief assuming you are not a product of test tubes.

If you had gone to school, you would have known what the word "negotiable" stands for. Likewise the word "scam". But I will leave you to your woes.

But like I told ya.... It's 25k exclusively for you grin

If you could useless a fone like that your trash in the first pix under a year, then you deserve nothing good in your remaining miserable life.

Your broke ars couldn't even afford a used phone and you are here ranting. You should totally be ashamed of your pitiful life.

Let me restate it again. My phone is #25k negotiable for anyone who cares.

This is the first and final shot. I won't respond to any of your childish insults here on out.

Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by pr0blem: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
najoomey:
check out tecno w4
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Inkredible:

I don't blame you really... I blame your father, assuming you have any. A simple use of condom could have saved us all the stress today.

Dude, you are obviously daft but no one to tell ya. Your father is a thief assuming you are not a product of test tubes.

If you had gone to school, you would have known what the word "negotiable" stands for. Likewise the word "scam". But I will leave you to your woes.

If you could useless a fone like that your trash in the first pix under a year, then you deserve nothing good in your remaining miserable life.

Your broke ars couldn't even afford a used phone and you are here ranting. You should totally be ashamed of your pitiful life.

This is the first and final shot. I won't respond to any of your childish insults here on out.

Do anyone ever told or tell you , your brain is faulty and for you mentioned my father your generations would forever lack parental guidance why some people always short of wisdom for Christ sake hun you are playing to be smart meanwhile you are having highest degree in foolishness department you expecting me to believe or please your slowpoke attitude and negotiate with you to buy the phone not my portion man is only a fool like you will buy your phone for that price if you wanna buy new phone better hustle very hard than fooling around here advertising with nonsense price #OPONU AFOFUN GBEMU OLOSHI

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
OP buy new phone or better one or else a crueler will scam you
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Elxandre:
Just check yourself. I'm not sure of the price.
There's nothing special in ordering. Just fill in your address and phone number, and it gets delivered to the closest post office near you.

Also, Access Bank, I learnt has a $200 limit (they charge 325/$ though), so if you're going to order stuff above $100, that's your best bet. (K6000 is above $100).

Or you could fund Alipocket (Aliexpress' wallet service) with two different GTB cards.

apart from access gtb fcmb and diamond. pls do u know the rate and monthly limit of anyother bank?
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Elxandre(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2017
pinkyruledworld:

apart from access gtb fcmb and diamond. pls do u know the rate and monthly limit of anyother bank?
No sir.
You should know that only few banks even have dollars at all.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by SUBMARINE: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jodforex:

Tecno Y2 and w2 are the only Tecno Android devices u can get below 25k

Can I get your number so as to contact you concerning a business
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by sammoe(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Jodforex(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
SUBMARINE:

Can I get your number so as to contact you concerning a business

Yes. Check my signature u will see my number. U can also chat me up via whatsapp.
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by 4X4: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
[b]

nokia lumia 535 for sale at 20k

Network

Technology
Expand ▼
GSM / HSPA

Launch

Announced 2014, November
Status Available. Released 2014, December

Body

Dimensions 140.2 x 72.4 x 8.8 mm (5.52 x 2.85 x 0.35 in)
Weight 146 g (5.15 oz)
SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)

Display

Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 5.0 inches (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 540 x 960 pixels (~220 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Platform

OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
GPU Adreno 302

Memory

Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM

Camera

Primary 5 MP, f/2.4, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features 1/4" sensor size, geo-tagging
Video 480p@30fps
Secondary 5 MP

Sound

Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic

Comms

WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Radio FM radio
USB microUSB v2.0

Features

Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.264 player
- OneDrive (15 GB cloud storage)
- Document viewer
- Video/photo editor

Battery

Removable Li-Ion 1905 mAh battery (BL-L4A)
Stand-by Up to 336 h
Talk time Up to 11 h (2G) / Up to 13 h (3G)
Music play Up to 78 h

Misc

Colors Orange, green, white, black, gray, blue
SAR US 0.49 W/kg (head) 0.44 W/kg (body)
SAR EU 0.60 W/kg (head) 0.55 W/kg (body)
Price group 2/10

Tests

Performance Basemark OS II: 414
Camera Photo
Loudspeaker Voice 66dB / Noise 64dB / Ring 71dB
Audio quality Noise -93.9dB / Crosstalk -94.2dB
Battery life Endurance rating 44h

CONTACT ME ON 07089.72888.7, 09051.9488.27
. THE PHONE IS IN PERFECTLY GOOD WORKING CONDITION [/b]
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Donkunxex(m): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Inkredible:

grin
Inkredible:

lmao this same broke as n*gga that was compaining on my thread about the price of my used iphone 5s is forming boss for here.... Everybody na king for hin lane sha... When you are done,throway that trash.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Sunkyphil(m): 4:59am On Jan 20, 2017
itel 1513
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Cannonleo(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2017
najoomey:

HTC one xl evita 32gb phone storage , 8 gb internal storage 1gb ram
Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Donkunxex:
grin
lmao this same broke as n*gga that was compaining on my thread about the price of my used iphone 5s is forming boss for here.... Everybody na king for hin lane sha... When you are done,throway that trash.
That guy ehn na useless human being

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Get With 25k Pls by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Donkunxex:
grin
That guy ehn na useless human being see his bend life you called him broke nigga guy you want him to dey think in grief way i no like am oh grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gionee A1 Plus Unboxing 2018 (cheap And Great) / Google Builds A Subsea Cable Between Europe And South Africa, Connects Nigeria / Pix!!Budget King Xiaomi+lenovo Phones With Mad Camera,Cheap As 45k+freebies,come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.