Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

2019 In Our Hands... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 In Our Hands... (368 Views)

With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) / As Buhari Declares Interest To Run For 2019 In Abidjan...will He Get Our Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 In Our Hands... by ferdvict2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Petals of Blood
makes a Flood
Strange saying tins like dis.
Its election time come 2019. We must seize the reins of power in this nation. Every generation comes nd goes. But each must leave changes. Each must have a destiny. A destiny to hand over to posterity. Where is our destiny? My generation,what are we now but beggars grovelling,fawn
ing,scrounging with supple knees for the husks of life from the hands of full-fed beasts who ravaged our future. We are beggars. And what is the beggars' licence? What is the beggars licence? Revolt! Yes, Revolt! And remember, my generation at the outskirts of our vision,lies the carcass of our nation. Our time has come! Our time has come! This is the moment when the sun must blow its fuse but we are not rebels. A rebel? What is ''a rebel.?'' a rebel is the man who says ''no!'' the man who says, ''it is enough!'' who refuses to conform to a rotten authority,and threatens the establishment,shakes up the creaky system. I am a rebel, the future is my cause.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Flag-off PHC Revitalisation Programme / Nigerian Air Force Destroys Illegal Oil Storage Facility In Rivers State(video) / Osun Will Conduct LG Election Before 2018 Election – APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.