Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters (46100 Views)

President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
The wives of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo and Vice President Mahamudu Bawumia went out in style to support their husbands as they were officially inaugurated into office.

Rebecca Akufo-Addo and Samira Bawumia alongside their beautiful daughters were all seated together at the swearing-in ceremony, which held at the Independence Square on Saturday.

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/meet-latest-ghanaian-presidential-wives.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Meridianlove: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
The first official family.. Very nice

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by fhelihx(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Seen..
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Ten12(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
abeg which 1 come be presidential wives...i thought is first family they call it

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by yomi007k(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
tongue

Natural beauty. ..
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by ojmaroni247(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Cute gurls kiss
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Sirmuel1(m): 12:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Ten12:
abeg which 1 come be presidential wives...i thought is first family they call it

Funny guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by sandrahnaub(f): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2017
They look good
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by mykeljosef: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2017
dammit....i was so close to giving a fvck

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Idydarling(f): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2017
dem try
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by ElectronicsGuy(m): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2017
as dull as...
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by mogboyelade(f): 5:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Ankara has suffered in the hand of Ghanaians. They looks simple.
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by BabaRamota1980: 5:31am On Jan 09, 2017
African women are always very graceful with a headwrap. I wonder why most dont include this accessory to grace their elegance. Can any lady help answer this curiosity?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by olasaad(f): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
African women are always very graceful with a headwrap. I wonder why most dont include this accessory to grace their elegance. Can any lady help answer this curiosity?

Because they want you to see their Brazilian hair. Girls mostly uncovered their hair when they have all these artificial hair on but when they don't they will wrap it up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Opistorincos(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2017
They look good
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by MrGreenMavro: 6:10am On Jan 09, 2017
They look matured and green like a green mavro ready to get help!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by duduade: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2017
No boys o. And heaven no fall o!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by genboss(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Who Firstlady Epp! Moderators abeg no let me vex dis afternoon
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Abbeyme: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
No be small thing
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by coolshegs10(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Now those girls will start causing trouble in Ghana with the pics they'll soon start uploading. Afterwards, they will shock Ghanaian guys by marrying a billionaire's son.
Rubbish!
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Divay22(f): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by ahamonyeka(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kuffo I hail thee o. That your wife in red go bloody for other room.
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Adonis7: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017

See as beautiful women surround man pikin

For this life ehn, na something gats kill person

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
mykeljosef:
dammit....i was so close to giving a fvck

hahahahah, what is wrong with you people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
black ugly daughters with smelly punnanis lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by soberdrunk(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
My love for Kiki Osinbajo can never die!! Na she dey catch my shot oooo!!

Ps-I thought Ghanaians were blessed with "natural resources", what happened to the Presidents daughters, why are they looking like "dried banku" angry angry
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by UncleSnr(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
But why are those women Red?
Wetin concern me sef...

Own an online shop for your school projects. www.projectshamba.com Upload project, set the price, sell it and make your money into your bank account.

#ProjectShamba
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by ngwababe(f): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nice family
Re: Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters by MrGreenMavro: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
cool family....

I SELL BITCOIN...QUOTE ME IF YOU NEED wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time. / President Museveni Makes Call By The Roadside. PICS / Canada: Crane Collapses At A Building Site, Several People Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.