Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (36825 Views)

10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by uboma(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2017
thenny312:
A tattoo doesn't make u irresponsible A tie doesn't make u responsible grin

You are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by mykeljosef: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

Quite impressive. Little wonder I have natural preference for him that the other guy.

I no mention name o. grin

messi has done his fair share of humanitarian work

go read
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Phonefanatic: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Third tattoo loading.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by olusledge: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2017
swtdrms:

despite the fact that am a messi fan, i absolutely acknowledge the fact that Ronaldo is better person. He has been a better person when it comes to humanitarian issue. Never evaded task, gives more on charity, a better leader as seen in Euro 2016 finals, morally upright compared to messi; tattoo and drinking.

Based on all this, am beginning to ditch messi to the background.
better person .... no be everything be noise ..so re u saying messi dosent make any donations? baba balotelli has one of the worst behaviour in the world ..and am sure he donates more than ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by doskie(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2017
FILEBE:
ewww! I hate tattoos mehn. I just can't seem to find a reason why one will have a tattoo. anyone with a reasonable explanation? I abstain from all forms of things that can have a permanent negative effect on my body. I like ny body just the way it is.
same thing with piercing. One young man applied to be my apprentice and when i looked at his ear, he had a hole. Even though there was no earing, i didn't accept him and i doubt he even knows why up till now.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Psoul(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2017
thenny312:
A tattoo doesn't make u irresponsible
A tie doesn't make u responsible grin

Tattoo does not make u irresponsible, it makes you look irresponsible.

Wearing tie/suit does not make one responsible; it makes one look responsible.

Dress the way you will like to be addressed.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Ijaya123: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2017
mykeljosef:

messi has done his fair share of humanitarian work

go read

Did I mention anybody's name? I would have been impressed if you have listed the achievements here as well.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by iykekelvins(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tohpahz, saw u viewing.
I just want to say Hi.
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by swtdrms(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
olusledge:
better person .... no be everything be noise ..so re u saying messi dosent make any donations? baba balotelli has one of the worst behaviour in the world ..and am sure he donates more than ronaldo

Life on the football pitch is most of the time completely different from life outside football pitch. The balotelli of a person could actually be a good person outside football pitch. If that is what it is, then I go with him. Tell me about messi's donations because I've not heard of any.
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Go tell Lil wayne dat one
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

Quite impressive. Little wonder I have natural preference for him that the other guy.

I no mention name o. grin

Yes you did. Talk am Na, you dey fear? Who wan shoot you?
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
My part time GF at the time wanted us to have matching tattoos amoye the dickk got her sprung,trying to cuff a nigga... angry
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by idu1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Why should a normal thinking person deliberately make permanent inscriptions on his skin? That is just sheer foolishness.
And we africans have got our kind of "tatooing" which is safe and devoid of complications, at least the northeners do it. But we always want to copy the western worlds and we always do ours to the extreme.
my boss where u dey do your muscle training make i come join you.

I too soft for my liking lol
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Neimar: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
swtdrms:

Life on the football pitch is most of the time completely different from life outside football pitch. The balotelli of a person could actually be a good person outside football pitch. If that is what it is, then I go with him. Tell me about messi's donations because I've not heard of any.

it is not a must for Messi to donate...nr be una money
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
eddyline:
Is there any connection between having a tatoo and not being able to donate blood?

You can't donate blood at least 6 months after getting a tattoo.

Depends on how it's done. I've got 6. And all the times I got tattooed, I never bled. The ink never came in contact with my blood. That depends on how your artist does his.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by othman11(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
Cristiano RONALDO !
=>He doesn’t drink alcohol because it reminds him of the disease that killed his father.
=>He hasn’t got any tattoo’s on his skin so he is able to donate blood twice every year.
=>Comes from a poor family and lost his dad when he was just 20 years old.
=>Made big donations for Palestinian schools and gave $3m for countries in horn of Africa suffering
=>He stepped forward to cover the cost of a nine-year-old boy’s cancer treatment.‎
I love Cristiano Ronaldo ❤
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Eden1747(f): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
http://thisisafrica.me/tribal-marks-the-african-tattoo/
Africans had the first forms of tattoos as tribal marks! We didn't colour them because there was no ink then.
I honestly don't understand people's abhorrence to tattoos... It's by choice!. We should all respect people's choices. Tattoo is art. Either you hang them on your walls or you decide to wear them.

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Ipisi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
MsDelilah:

Depends on how it's done. I've got 6. And all the times I got tattooed, I never bled. The ink never came in contact with my blood. That depends on how your artist does his.

I would love to see your tattoo... maybe it will ginger me to get one on my body
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Ipisi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Eden1747:
http://thisisafrica.me/tribal-marks-the-african-tattoo/
Africans had the first forms of tattoos as tribal marks! We didn't colour them because there was no ink then.
I honestly don't understand people's abhorrence to tattoos... It's by choice!. We should all respect people's choices. Tattoo is art. Either you hang them on your walls or you decide to wear them.

Do you have one on your body?

If yes may I see them or adobilivit
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by wizsolzy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
Cristiano RONALDO !
=>He doesn’t drink alcohol because it reminds him of the disease that killed his father.
=>He hasn’t got any tattoo’s on his skin so he is able to donate blood twice every year.
=>Comes from a poor family and lost his dad when he was just 20 years old.
=>Made big donations for Palestinian schools and gave $3m for countries in horn of Africa suffering
=>He stepped forward to cover the cost of a nine-year-old boy’s cancer treatment.‎

in my native language (urhobo) Oghene-Ronaldo...I have dis natural likeness for d man.. he is a man indeed...

talking about tattoo its a persons personal decision to hv one or not .... people r becoming gay everyday....they r even fighting for gay right instead of u to talk about dat one u r here talking about tattoo...

i dnt hv any though....but if i must hv one...its definitely going to be my mum's name..

but one the contrary i dont know if a fvcck should be given or no...

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by swtdrms(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Neimar:

it is not a must for Messi to donate...nr be una money

No one is saying its a must. We are only looking for who's more qualified to be a better person in the league of footballers, and Ronaldo seems to be more qualified than messi.

For your information, am messi's fan, a die hard Barcelona fan. Lets encourage Messi also to be a better person

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by obataokenwa(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
wizsolzy:

in my native language (urhobo) Oghene-Ronaldo...I have dis natural likeness for d man.. he is a man indeed...

talking about tattoo its a persons personal decision to hv one or not .... people r becoming gay everyday....they r even fighting for gay right instead of u to talk about dat one u r here talking about tattoo...

i dnt hv any though....but if i must hv one...its definitely going to be my mum's name..

but one the contrary i dont know if a fvcck should be given or no...
Read Leviticus 19:28. If u like paint it again to suit your believe
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by wizsolzy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
Read Leviticus 19:28. If u like paint it again to suit your believe

nah bros we are all christian... i just dnt like it dats y i dnt one...those dat like it nd it suits their conscience let dem hv it....people are sinning everyday..is it bcus tattoo is visible? do u know wat people are doing behind closed doors?

SINNERS JUDGING SINNER BECAUSE THEY SIN DEFFERENTLY

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by obataokenwa(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
wizsolzy:

nah bros we are all christian... i just dnt like it dats y i dnt one...those dat like it nd it suits their conscience let dem hv it....people are sinning everyday..is it bcus tattoo is visible? do u know wat people are doing behind closed doors?

SINNERS JUDGING SINNER BECAUSE THEY SIN DEFFERENTLY
Yes we are all sinners. But is good we drop them one after the other till we get to perfection. Meanwhile God don't judge one in the days of ignorance. But after reading Leviticus 19:28 and one still indulges in tattoo, then it's a sin done with clear eyes.
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ScarletOverkill(f): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
I don't think Nigerians even know the meaning of the word "irresponsible" with the way people throw it around. Another person's tattoos should not be your wahala in life. They did not do it for you. It is not your body. It isn't your life. E no concern you. Face your front and carry on with your life if you have one to even speak of. kiss

And OP, you might as well come up with "ten health reasons you should never get a haircut", or "ten health reasons you should never drive", or "ten health reasons you should never leave your house", because shite could happen in any situation whatsoever. There are normal, nice, responsible, sensible human beings with tattoos and they are not dead yet.

People should learn to mind their business. Nobody came into this world to please you, and not everyone must have your philosophy in life. If you write a human being off because of ordinary tattoos, then you're nothing more than a useless piece of bovine excrement, not to mention a shallow-minded douche-nozzle.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ipisi:

I would love to see your tattoo... maybe it will ginger me to get one on my body

If you must get a tattoo, get one because YOU love it. Not because you like how it looks on someone else's skin.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Eden1747(f): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ipisi:

Do you have one on your body?

If yes may I see them or adobilivit

Yes, I do wear one... And proudly too.
No, I didn't have my body art done for you. So you may not see.
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by eddyline(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
MsDelilah:

OK, that is to eliminate the chances of transmitting diseases such as hepatitis and HIV that may be in the latent state then.

1 Like

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by wizsolzy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
Yes we are all sinners. But is good we drop them one after the other till we get to perfection. Meanwhile God don't judge one in the days of ignorance. But after reading Leviticus 19:28 and one still indulges in tattoo, then it's a sin done with clear eyes.

do u know d bible made mention of so many tins we should nt do...but yet we are doing dem bcus we cant do witout them......then wen u tell them ..they will say its old testament that Jesus hv come to redeem us
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Damfostopper(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
those who gives a fvck about tattoos went that way

Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by barackodam: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
swtdrms:

despite the fact that am a messi fan, i absolutely acknowledge the fact that Ronaldo is better person. He has been a better person when it comes to humanitarian issue. Never evaded task, gives more on charity, a better leader as seen in Euro 2016 finals, morally upright compared to messi; tattoo and drinking.

Based on all this, am beginning to ditch messi to the background.

You are not a Messi fan, #fact!
Re: 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by barackodam: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Woman's Massive Goitre Removed, All Smiles (Photos) / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua / Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.