Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat (16849 Views)

Npdp Drops Defection Threat, Meets Governors, Others For Truce / Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Niyi Adebayo's 60th Birthday. Governors, Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Atiku2019: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I think if u start this your habit in the year 2017, it won't be so nice to start with displaying atiku posters with bad record in governance. Atiku will be rejected by Nigerians. So far u have been displaying his posters have you by a car from it nii. Even if he's paying you peanuts for advert have you buy fed your self well niii. Atiku has d money and wealth but Nigerians will not vote for him. The better for you now is to face d reality. Atiku and his coffers will disgrace in 2019. Including his political son Bukola saraki. All this set of politicians will be defeated politically.

It's not necessary asking if I have a car or feed my self well... Nairaland is an anonymous site wink You don't know my financial worth either grin

Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Atiku2019: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2017
Jobia:
which south east is for atiku? Better change that rubbish angry

Okay Southeast is 100% behind Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by ChessEnthusiast: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2017
In order words, the North will do three terms straight.
Wise aboki.s. I give it to them.. They're masters of the game.
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2017
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/2019-elections-northern-govs-others-plotting-buharis-seat/
Your headline is confusing.Northern governors,others plotting for buhari's seat.Did buhari bring that seat from his house?It is not a permanent seat for fvck sake.
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by ChessEnthusiast: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Of course, the ever ready slave southerners can't wait to impose another aboooki on us. Nigeria is fcked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Atiku2019:

they are not the only two in the race undecided
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by ChessEnthusiast: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2017
hyfr:
They are all insane. Anything that comes from the north will not smell that seat come 2019.Except I repeat except the south westerners didn't learn their lesson.

LMAO..but your darling PDP has zoned the presidential ticket to the North. What say you?
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by gamaliel9: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2017
"PATRICE,LE CONGO EST TROP GRAND POUR NOUR" Kasavuvu
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by DropShot: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Atiku2019:
There is the belief that with the economic downturn, which has brought hunger, hardship and uncertainties across the country, the president would need a miracle in the last two years of his first term to earn a second term.

Atiku2019......

SouthSouth =Atiku

Southeast ===Atiku

Northcentral=== Atiku ( Fulani Herdsmen/Farmers Crises)

Parts of Northeast==Atiku

Southwest=== Is all we need to join the ship cry The Great Jagaban how far na grin ? We All need your political Sagacity cool
You obviously think 1+1 = 2 in politics.

Keep this for record, Atiku cannot win his state of Adamawa in any presidential election.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Enjoy coz d yoruba slaves kip puttin these idiots in power

but if atiku wins..i swear i wil hate this foolish country forever
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Atiku2019: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2017
DropShot:

You obviously think 1+1 = 2 in politics.

Keep this for record, Atiku cannot win his state of Adamawa in any presidential election.

Lol Obasanjo won all the Southwest States in 1999 grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by seeyouin2019: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Atiku2019:

HOLY GHOST FIRE...
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by KingsJohnson(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Atiku2019:
There is the belief that with the economic downturn, which has brought hunger, hardship and uncertainties across the country, the president would need a miracle in the last two years of his first term to earn a second term.

Atiku2019......

SouthSouth =Atiku

Southeast ===Atiku

Southwest=== Is all we need to join the ship cry The Great Jagaban how far na grin ? We All need your political Sagacity cool
Atiku again?? Are we under any curse in this country. From Buhari to Atiku pls watz d difference, are we progressing or going backward in dis country called ours?? We say capital NO to Atiku, we are tired of all this old greedy fools. Power must change hand come 2019
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by blackfase(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Southerners should wise up. These northerners are up to no good. Cerebrally, they are diminished to run anything successfully, but above all, their stark refusal to allow restructuring and allow other components get the best out of these accidental behemoth.

As for me and my peeps, no more voting for any born-to-rule bastard.

#quotemeanywhere #saynotonortherndomination
#neveragain
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Franchise21(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
E nor consign me grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by EAZY2422(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
all i see is a bunch of Hot same old looters and failed generation of canibals dat dnt care abt d current predicament of d country but only abt dier selfish interest in sharing d national cake....same old nigeria is all i see.*spits on dem*
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by APCmyheart(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Atiku2019:

Atiku2019......

SouthSouth =Atiku

Southeast ===Atiku

hahahah you most be a real joke with your analysis..
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by oluwamichael93(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/2019-elections-northern-govs-others-plotting-buharis-seat/

hmm, I'll patiently watch & see......my vote will never go to any dumb ass Northerner esp. Hausa Fulani who r ntin bt Cow
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
deathmen12:
north and power is like beans and bread...the economy morass that we are right now doesnt concern them, what they care about is 2019... greedy and userless politicians.
seriously ooh.
Infact from the way things are going in this country, if God doesn't help us we're in for it big time.Everything in Nigeria now has to be about politics.Its just soo saddening and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
All these political savages sef..you people should stop being inconsiderate na.
Re: 2019 Elections: Northern Governors, Others Plotting For Buhari's Seat by Chrisharry(m): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Keep plotting. Any Christian that votes Buhari or any Moslem for pesident come this 2019 election is an enemy of Christianity. Buhari has shown that his interest is to further an Islamic course. How could he not have said anything when Christians were massacred in southern Kaduna? But if such happens in another country he will be the first to condemn it. What kind of a leader is this man? Under his nose people he is supposed to be leading are being murdered and he is doing nothing about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide / IBB Condemns Attempt To Kill Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.