Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) (3061 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 3:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Psquare (Peter Okoye) Shows Off 6 Packs & Sexy Body Stature While At The Gym And Swimming Pool With Son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCechnpZ9Do

Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by mengho(m): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2017
I also got that full six woh, I just don't fill like flaunting
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by percyshelu(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2017
average packs
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by WatchinginHD(m): 5:43am On Jan 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by chrisbaby24(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by ORAFA(m): 5:48am On Jan 09, 2017
It will soon hit FP.
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:11am On Jan 09, 2017
We can't all have six packs. God bless the 0-packer's we rock jare kiss kiss
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by kheengjay(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2017
angelsweetlips, sandydayziz and n.l galz running to see six packs like

1 Like

Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2017
not bad.
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Who six pack epp sef...na money sure pass
Re: Psquare(peter Okoye) Shows Off Sexy 6packs And Body Stature At The Gym(pics,vid) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2017
mengho:
I also got that full six woh, I just don't fill like flaunting
Oya let's see it jor

(1) (Reply)

See Don Jazzy Funny Comment On Four Transgender Picture / "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid / 19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.