Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants (2319 Views)

Stimulants Vs Antidepressants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigeria is said to be a tropical region, and such regions there are lots of rare herbs/shrubs.
Please I will like to know if there are any natural sources of Amphetamine in form leaves here in Nigeria. Also i will like to get some natural antidepressants.
I need to treat severe ADHD and depression.
Your responses will be appreciated
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Hallo?
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hello? Please I need some antidepressant leaves I can boil like zobo.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by epropertymaster(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
How you feel depent on the type of Agbo.
How exactly do you feel?
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
epropertymaster:
How you feel depent on the type of Agbo.
How exactly do you feel?
How do I feel? I feel like I am been shut off from my mind. It is as if there is a fog between me and the rest of the world. I easily lose interest in anything whether eating. Talking, Reading, or even breathing!
Sometimes I just feel like ending everything.

1 Like

Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Chau(f): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Hello, kindly pay a visit to the hopital and see a doctor. If you have access to a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist also, the better. You may not know ow much is too much with herbs. Suicidal thoughts are warning signals of immediate actions...nd it is never the way out.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Chau:
Hello, kindly pay a visit to the hopital and see a doctor. If you have access to a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist also, the better. You may not know ow much is tooo much with herbs.
ma I don't have access to a psych or a hospital. sad
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Chau(f): 12:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

ma I don't have access to a psych or a hospital. sad
Firstly, if u are a student, the school health center will definitely have at least a doctor. He/She will be able to prescribe something for you at least.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Chau:

Firstly, if u are a student, the school health center will definitely have at least a doctor. He/She will be able to prescribe something for you at least.
but ma wouldn't that cost money? Do university teaching hospitals have drugs like adderall? I really need that stuff
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Chau(f): 1:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Since you are a student, you sud have medical insurance. At least you will be able to go through consultation for free, it sud also cover some drugs, details of which I don't know.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by ifyalways(f): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Pathetic scammer claiming depressed.

The money you've been collecting from Nlders fraudulently since 2013 will surely kill you soon if you dont repent.

You never see depression. Thief.

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging/2#52845220

4 Likes

Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2017
ifyalways:
Pathetic scammer claiming depressed.

The money you've been collecting from Nlders fraudulently since 2013 will surely kill you soon if you dont repent.

You never see depression. Thief.

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging/2#52845220
what exactly is your problem this woman? Did you see scamming anybody on this thread?
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by layrico5: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Please call me lets talk about it.

Thanks
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
layrico5:
Thanks
I will call you sir. Thank you very much
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Bibitayo2: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Bibitayo2: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2017
kai, people can never change
Smh for the op

2 Likes

Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Bibitayo2:
kai, people can never change

Smh for the op
mumu, you are shaking your head for what? That I am asking for stimulants? Did that girl tell the scam I pulled off? Or you believe things on hearsay?
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Bibitayo2: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Vanceastro:

mumu, you are shaking your head for what? That I am asking for stimulants? Did that girl tell the scam I pulled off? Or you believe things on hearsay?
you are shooting yourself in the foot, who said anything about scamming.

And come to think of it, are you a scammer. someone was telling you to go to the hospital and you kept going back to the issue of money.

When did Nairaland become a psychiatric hospital or ile alagbo tutu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bibitayo2:

you are shooting yourself in the foot, who said anything about scamming.

And come to think of it, are you a scammer. someone was telling you to go to the hospital and you kept going back to the issue of money.

When did Nairaland become a psychiatric hospital or ile alagbo tutu.
Didn't you quote that woman before shaking your head? Anyway, I don't see anything wrong about asking for stimulants on nairaland.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by nysot(f): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
layrico5:

Thanks
Ola,don't answer this dude. He's a scammer. He has other monikers on here.Will gist you paddy mi
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by nysot(f): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
This op is a big time scammer, you think you can scam my friend @ layrico5, you have failed.
You are there sending a girl to him for school fees. You are a big time foo.l

Cc ifyalways,blank,bibitayo2

1 Like

Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Bibitayo2: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Vanceastro:

Didn't you quote that woman before shaking your head? Anyway, I don't see anything wrong about asking for stimulants on nairaland.
You're the first I quoted on this thread, and I thought you were smarter than this.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Bibitayo2: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Vanceastro:

Quote who? You're the first person I quoted on this thread, and I thought you were smarter than this.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by nysot(f): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bibitayo2:

You're the first I quoted on this thread, and I thought you were smarter than this.
Don't waste your time on the idi.ot, he's nairaland resident scammer and I wonder why Seun isn't doing anything about these people.

He has other monikers he's been operating with since time memorial.
He thought he could scam my friend after he failed with me. He sent a girl to him for school fees,maybe he felt he could trap that one with a girl #lmao#
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Bibitayo2: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
nysot:
This op is a big time scammer, you think you can scam my friend @ layrico5, you have failed.
You are there sending a girl to him for school fees. You are a big time foo.l

Cc ifyalways,blank,bibitayo2
The man has a good format and he is a good storyteller. What I don't understand is how someone can stoop this low and be this shameless.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by nysot(f): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bibitayo2:

The man has a good format and he is a good storyteller. What I don't understand is how someone can stoop this low and be this shameless.
He's really shameless.
When he used his jtizie handle claiming he had a bad Xmas. He contacted me and said he was jtizie. Of which I told jtizie to post the last 4digits of his number which he didn't respond to despite been online till Dec 27.

Then when we confronted him he admitted he's jtizie,now he's using his jtizie acct that he left since last year to claim he's not the one.

He has stopped posting with his blackbolt acct,and using Vanceastro. He forgot he uses same format to type cheesy

Then Timonski,Alisteven and legend87 are his other monikers. If not,they are partners in crime
#shameless people#
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by nysot(f): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Bibitayo2: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
nysot:

He's really shameless.
When he used his jtizie handle claiming he had a bad Xmas. He contacted me and said he was jtizie. Of which I told jtizie to post the last 4digits of his number which he didn't respond to despite been online till Dec 27.

Then when we confronted him he admitted he's jtizie,now he's using his jtizie acct that he left since last year to claim he's not the one.

He has stopped posting with his blackbolt acct,and using Vanceastro. He forgot he uses same format to type cheesy

Then Timonski,Alisteven and legend87 are his other monikers. If not,they are partners in crime
#shameless people#
SHAMELESS indeed and I know he's not going to stop now, scamming is in his blood.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mx nysot and master bibitayo2 I wonder where you proof of me being a scammer.
BTW seun is not of fool. So obvious the genius is not going to ban anybody if you don't present sufficient proof.
Re: I Need Stimulants And Antidepressants by nicki1991(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigeria is said to be a tropical region, and such regions there are lots of rare herbs/shrubs.
Please I will like to know if there are any natural sources of Amphetamine in form leaves here in Nigeria. Also i will like to get some natural antidepressants.
I need to treat severe ADHD and depression.
Your responses will be appreciated
Oh, personally, I'm waiting for antidepressants based on S-ketamine, as research by a group of scientists involved in psychiatry research has found that the presence of S-ketamine improves the well-being of patients and effectively fights depression. Personally, I am very pleased that these scientists published their article and thus encouraged thousands of people, moreover, I really want to buy these pills for my mother, as she suffers from severe depression and even strong antidepressants does not help her. Although, I think it will take about 4-5 years until the mass production of antidepressants based on S-ketamine will appear.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Gave Birth To A Goat In Portharcourt (photos) / Benefits Of Charcoal / Photos : Is Capri-sonne Unhealthy For Kids? See Reaction By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.