Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,995 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings (970 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings by ObiOmaMu: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Former aviation minister, David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode captioned this childhood photo of himself with his siblings:

My siblings and little me! Brighton, UK, 1972.Front row from left to right: Toyin (standing), Aina (seated) Tolu (standing in middle) Remi (seated in full red dress). Back row left to right: Rotimi, Femi, Akins.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/childhood-photo-femi-fani-kayode-siblings.html

Re: Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings by izzou(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Look how decent the ladies are dressed.

But if na today, makeup go first full their face, then bressssss and cleavages go cover the pinshure.

I miss the good old days.

grin

1 Like

Re: Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings by Lionbite(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2017
He was still innocent then
Re: Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings by temitemi1(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2017
handsome man
Re: Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings by GMBuhari: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2017
So na poorverty class dem dey before not even middle class no wonder they want to die in PDP because of the thievery they are thieving
Re: Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings by Austin4lif: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Do you know his father? Go and make your research. I pray you come out of poverty
Re: Childhood Photo Of Femi Fani-kayode And Siblings by kokoA(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Burti no dey ever get sense.

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari Cabal / . / Osibanjo Is An Illiterate, Why Is He Inspecting Project In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.