Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings (20521 Views)

Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts / EXPOSED! Fani-kayode Reveals Buhari’s Hatred For Igbos, Christians / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
hmm, he doesn't behave like one who had this much privilege
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2017
braining01:
Awon omo Remi Fani-Kayode Odale, Alabode, Jegunujera.

Haaaaaaà
Who told u all dis?
Me I no dey ooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2017
zanogo:

anybody can claim to be rich online, but i doubt whether you look better than a hungry cat

Hungry cat ??

I know you have a dull brain

How do you know a rich guy ?? He must be fat and must have a fat belly ?? Nigerian mentality, how does wizkid and 2face who are millionaires look ?? Fat and chubby ??
I don't claim to be rich, you can post a screenshot of all your bank account and will only post one of my bank accounts

Go get a job and make some money
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings by koladebrainiac(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
He was doing soul searching traced back his mistakes to his childhood then he found out this lovely pix when he was sane n not backstabbing dude

Wait

He has not bleeped Ojukwu wife here shey?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings by zanogo(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Hungry cat ??

I know you have a dull brain

How do you know a rich guy ?? He must be fat and must have a fat belly ?? Nigerian mentality, how does wizkid and 2face who are millionaires look ?? Fat and chubby ??
I don't claim to be rich, you can post a screenshot of all your bank account and will only post one of my bank accounts

Go get a job and make some money
i know the "hungry cat" hit you wella, now take more
Your are poor
You are commenting rubbish on every thread like a goat on heat period.
You are looking for cheap likes
You have great complex problem in real life in which you are trying hard to mask online and lasty
you are POOR.(3x)

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2017
zanogo:

i know the "hungry cat" hit you wella, now take more
Your are poor
You are commenting rubbish on every thread like a goat on heat period.
You are looking for cheap likes
You have great complex problem in real life in which you are trying hard to mask online and lasty
you are POOR.(3x)

Hit me well ??
Lol
I can't remember the last time i got bothered by anything

Keep it coming, you're entertaining me
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
ffk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Nairaland Theme / Drunk Driver Kills Four Worshippers In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Photo / Hit And Run Honda Driver Kills A Man Today In Otukpo,Benue(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.