Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin (52970 Views)

Websites Where You Use Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies For Payments. / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / How To Use Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Cyriloha(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Truth234:

http://investorsking.com/mmm-dumps-naira-use-bitcoin/ mylnd44

I was reading it this morning and I was confused bro
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by KEZDON(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Africonji: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
Lubbish. Make them first allow people to collect their trapped money before talking about bitcoin.
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Dvampire(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2017
with no comments, this MMM related topic has hit front page just like that. Nairaland moderators, your aversion towards MMM is now no-holds-barred hilarious. For your information, MMM is not the only so-called ponzi scheme in offer now.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Flywillz93(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2017
martin92:
a

android

1 Like

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Pacifyre(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by free2ryhme: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2017
They have frozen your naira, now they don't want the naira which they started with they want bitcoin

They shld have said they want dollars, scam

Less that few days to the d-day they shifted the goal post

These MMM people are indeed scammers

3 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by AntiWailer: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Nice fraud mode.

So nobody can trace who gets a bit coin and who does not.

Unlike now that we know guider's account balance.

The smartest thing MMM can do is come back collect more money from greedy and gullible people to cover for guiders expenses during festive periods, then crash land in style like a boss. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Okundaye4(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Good one
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by iamdynamite(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
mmm.....issokay patiently waiting for you
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by eniwhy: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
My advice to every Nigerians out there is, don't be gullible to fall for this fraudster's embellishments, Its another strategic way of luring their victims back to their atrocities. You are warned! Money does not fall from sky.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by chijioke17(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Make we dey wait na
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by teelaw4life(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2017
MMM: The Movie. (Saga Continues)
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by gurunlocker: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Greedy Nigerians will. still continue, but trust me it will disappear like one helping revolution I read about yesterday using bitcoin as you can't trace them....

2 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Idrismusty97(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2017
If you have half the brain of a mouse you would be able to comprehend the message. There is no where written there where MMM explicitly said they have dump Naira. People are just irredeemably dumb. In summary, You can now provide help in Bitcoin and get help in the same bitcoin with your 30% increase OR you can choose to convert your Bitcoin to naira at the current exchange rate and get Help in that naira. I applaud MMM for this decision, this may put other Bitcoin exchanger like Naira-Ex out of business. Naira-Ex are charging 2000 for any bitcoin you want to buy or sell, and the exchange rate is too damn low while selling to them. I applaud this decision once more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by maximunimpact(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2017
mmm btc

1 Like

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by tafrica(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
A very misleading topic knowing many won't read the content. MMM didn't dump Naira, but only added bitcoin to its payment method, Naira is still being used and will even remain the more preferred method of transaction by people. Nairaland Mods and Seun are mischievous. Even if you want to kill MMM, must you adopt lie? You are worse than the 'scam' MMM. You scam people with fake and twisted news to achieve your goals

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by goingape: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Truth234:

http://investorsking.com/mmm-dumps-naira-use-bitcoin/ mynd44
this people again undecided

as you are trying hard to spoil another man's business so will your business be damage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by ancientbanana: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Singapore1:
Now this is good news and bad new
which one should i share first?
okay let me share the good news first...

1. there is nothing like fake proof of payment again... cos you will need to proof you have paid with your transaction ID

2. nothing like queuing in the bank again to get help and provide help

3. and if mmm freeze again , nothing like contacting brothe EZE and beg you to give you half of the money ( money sent is untraceable )

4. getting help will be faster than ever ( say maximum 3 hours )

now the bad news

1. there is no way to know WHEN or IF movrodi will run away with your money

2. it is now easy for him to pack all your money and run without any trace

3. efcc , fbi etc... no evidence again

4. if you provide help and the reciever decide to run away.. nothing like freezing his account ..your money is gone

pardon my grammar
ur num 4 on negative is not possible because system cam trace bitcoin transaction n c if it was sent to d wallet ID. So they can automatically confirm u

2 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Toks2008(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Singapore1:
Now this is good news and bad new
which one should i share first?
okay let me share the good news first...

1. there is nothing like fake proof of payment again... cos you will need to proof you have paid with your transaction ID

2. nothing like queuing in the bank again to get help and provide help

3. and if mmm freeze again , nothing like contacting brothe EZE and beg you to give you half of the money ( money sent is untraceable )

4. getting help will be faster than ever ( say maximum 3 hours )

now the bad news

1. there is no way to know WHEN or IF movrodi will run away with your money

2. it is now easy for him to pack all your money and run without any trace

3. efcc , fbi etc... no evidence again

4. if you provide help and the reciever decide to run away.. nothing like freezing his account ..your money is gone

pardon my grammar

I will always say that though i have never invested in this program but you seem to be ignorant about one thing...the system operates on direct payment from member to member so there is no way anybody's money can be stolen.

You send bitcoin directly to one another and everyone has his or her own bitcoin account just like regular bank account.

The way i see mavrod getting paid very well is when hye matches his bitcoin account to someone who wants to give help in huge amount.

I have written a letter to Mavrod and i suggested an option for MMM explaining a new payment module using my knowledge as an e-commerce consultant and i hope he implements the recommendation.

As far as i am concerned, no matter how they come up with new ideas on the present MMM pay plan, it can never ever be sustainable so the best bet is to restructure the pay plan.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by bharkarh(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Una sha sabi twist news all because of traffic. Where they from take say they won't pay you back in naira?

It is boldly written you can convert to BITCOIN and also convert back to naira if you so wish.

Seun and Cohorts, una no try at all. Always verify news before bringing it up here.

These days, I find it very hard to believe whatever enters the front page.

Eyin Prestitute oshi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by ancientbanana: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2017
jegz25:
eww...I dey laugh in Chinese
y?
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by goingape: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Toks2008:

I will always say that though i have never invested in this program but you seem to be ignorant about one thing...the system operates on direct payment from member to member so there is no way anybody's money can be stolen.

You send bitcoin directly to one another and everyone has his or her own bitcoin account just like regular bank account.

The way i see mavrod getting paid very well is when hye matches his bitcoin account to someone who wants to give help in huge amount.

I have written a letter to Mavrod and i suggested an option for MMM explaining a new payment module using my knowledge as an e-commerce consultant and i hope he implements the recommendation.

As far as i am concerned, no matter how they come up with new ideas on the present MMM pay plan, it can never ever be sustainable so the best bet is to restructure the pay plan.

you have not invested in MMM but you are writing to MMM telling them suggestions!

the truth shall set you free!

7 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2017
eniwhy:
My advice to every Nigerians out there is, don't be gullible to fall for this fraudster's embellishments, Its another strategic way of luring their victims back to their atrocities. You are warned! Money does not fall from sky.

On the contrary, MMM is not scam but Nigerians due to there greediness has made it one.

It is written boldly..."USE ONLY YOUR SPARE MONEY" meaning money you can afford to lose.

I am a n online fx expert and Nigerians are the most greedy set of foreex traders because they put in so much with the hope of performing magic but those i have trained outside the country do this same business without issues.

There is something fundamentally wrong with an average Nigerian investor.

Do you know that if MMM is structured on referral there is no way the system wil crash in a hundred years? But most Nigerians are lazy..they run from referral but will prefer to put down their money and expect some form of magic to happen how pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Singapore1(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2017
ancientbanana:
ur num 4 on negative is not possible because system cam trace bitcoin transaction n c if it was sent to d wallet ID. So they can automatically confirm u

you dont get the point.. they can only trace the transaction but there is no way to get the owner of the wallet address
but if you pay using bank account, it is possible
you can search his name using facebook,twitter etc
and tell him to mark transaction as completed

3 Likes

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by bharkarh(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2017
tafrica:
A very misleading topic knowing many won't read the content. MMM didn't dump Naira, but only added bitcoin to its payment method, Naira is still being used and will even remain the more preferred method of transaction by people. Nairaland Mods and Seun are mischievous. Even if you want to kill MMM, must you adopt lie? You are worse than the 'scam' MMM. You scam people with fake and twisted news to achieve your goals
abi o. They are crystal sure vast majority of the people won't read the news and also anti-mmmite will have something to self-service with.

Seun let's see what become of your Nairaland in years time with these unverified news you are used to bringing on homepage just to pull traffic for your selfish reasons.

And folks, always read the contents of the news and not the headline. You should know this people are always looking for traffic hence garnishing their headlines.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Roseey0(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2017
ITbomb:
MMM is not dumping naira, it is just adding bitcoin as a payment option.

It was there before but you couldn't GH in bitcoin even though you PH in bitcoin. That situation was not favourable cos we buy bitcoin at N500/$ and MMM pays at N312/$ BUT NOW, we would be able to withdraw into your bitcoin wallet directly

But, wait o, 30% in 30 days is still low compare to competition
Do NNN 50℅ in 21 days
Re: MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin by Singapore1(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2017
Toks2008:

you seem ignorant of my point sir... i used IF
of course i am not a mmm participant too, but anything can happen and IF mavrodi decide to pack people's money, no one will know compare to the previous mode of GH AND PH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Analysis Of Results Of Companies On The Nigerian Stock Exchange / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.