Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January (6230 Views)

COVID-19: Did You Lose Your Job? This Post Will Show You How To Land Another One / Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You / Desperate To Get A Job????? This Thread May Help You! Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I was hopeless and jobless until I read about fiverr on Nairaland now I make over 400k a month. Bros I am my boss and work from home I didn't wait for anyone to employ me. Just look harder and inward you will discover what you can do. By the way what I'm doing currently doesn't have any connection with what I studied........One thing is going to school and another is hustle spirit. Dump that certificate if need be, fold your sleeves and soil your hands.

I hated writing in school that I headed for Engineering but when life and poverty tried to strangle me no be person tell me to begin write. Now I earn my living writing while my certificate is chilling somewhere I can't remember.

Bruh, I signed up on fiverr last year but have no idea how to write/title gigs & give attention grabbing descriptions. I design with photoshop & illustrator, please how do I find my way? Pressure is too much on my head where I'm at.
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
deathcomestoall:
My post is going to be lengthy.

The first thing I deduced from your post is you want to live that is why you posted this. If you sit down to think of death like I have, the fear of taking your own life would cripple you. People who want to commit suicide never even tell anyone, they just do it.

You might be thinking you are in the worst situation. No, you're not, there are many people on NL who are in worse situations than you. You're even staying at ajah, enjoyment. Some people are living in slums. At least you can pay for net to tell us to pity you so you don't commit suicide.

Noone is going to pity you. Noone is going to give you a job. Noone is going to give you money. From my experience, PEOPLE ARE ONLY GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR STORY BUT NOT WILLING TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR SUFFERING. The only type of people that get job from online are the people that show the works of their hands. E.g., makeup artists, engineers, architects, runs girls, etc.

The only person that can give you a fulfilling life is yourself. Even if it means being shady. I'm not saying you should rob but being good never paid anybody. No mater how you wail or wait, noone is going to participate in your suffering, only listen. So quit whimpering.

And if you are still adamant about killing yourself, just wait till March. We can do it together.

Mors Indecepta! Walahi, this babe go hardcore.

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by ecoceteris: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Vacancies

1. Vacancy!

Position: Hotel Manager
Salary: 80, 000 - 150,000
Employment Type: Permanent

Requirements

• B.Sc. or HND in any relevant course
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hotel and hospitality management with an existing fast growing hotel
• Robust relationship, contacts or networks with top notch clients
• A knowledge of Social media marketing
• Experience in marketing hotel and hospitality business

Skills
• A friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others
• The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions;
• Numeracy and logistical planning skills;
• A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations;
• The ability to balance customer and business priorities;
• Flexibility and a 'can do' mentality;
• Energy and patience;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with speakers of other languages.
• Ability to train and be trained
• Good leadership skills with high level of personality

2. Vacancy!

Position: Bar Man

Salary: 60,000

Requirements:

Minimum of Secondary school certificate (SSCE)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Hotel & Hospitality Industry
Good customer service skills
Excellent communication Skills
Fluent in English language (Written and oral)
Smart and Multi-task ability

3. Vacancy!

Position: Facility Manager

Salary: 120,000

Requirement:

Minimum of OND in electrical electronics or mechanical engineering
Hands on experience with electrical or mechanical equipment’s
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Hotel & Hospitality Industry
Good knowledge of standard operating procedures for equipment maintenance
Good initiative and creative thinking skills
Fluent in English language (Written and oral)
Smart and Multi-task ability

4. Vacancy!

Position: Financial Account
Employment Type: Part –Time ( 3days in a week)
Salary: 80,000

Requirement:

Minimum of HND in Accounting
Good knowledge of auditing, costing, profit & loss management
A financial Intelligence background
Minimum of 3 years’ experience
A chattered accountant ( FCA most preferably )

Email your CV to

ecboxcareers@yahoo.com

or

careers@ecoceterisbox.com

Note : Kindly state the position you seek to apply for as the subject.

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Bizzonthetrack(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Carry go
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
People have now turn to "I go commit suicide" on nairaland to gain public sympathy.

Myself, if in the next 6hrs I didn't get a Job, me too I will commit grin grin grin

Moral of the story: Despise not the days of little beginnings, start something even if it's teaching. We all had thought like you that immediately after school we will be offshore. What a fairly tale. Well some have been fortunate.

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by CyberGypsy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
nickyvil:
Drop your email
princecph4@gmail.com
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Casinger(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
My profession is a loss prevention manager.
The duty of a loss prevention manager is to minimise losses and maximise profit in outlet/supermarket.
I was trained and worked in this field for couples of years.
This profession plays a vital in outlets across the nation, because it secure OUTLETS/SUPERMARKETS from unpreventable losses. 
This profession delve into the following:
Internal / External theft
Auditing
Inventory
Procurement
Accounting
Profit and loss etc.
Many outlets are collapsing everyday because there is no proper procedures put into place so as to curb losses, theft and to maximise profit.
Please if you have anyone who owns a supermarket or outlet here in Lagos, I would be glad to speak up and convince them that I am the best candidate for the job by coordinating a presentation for them if possible.
Thanks so much for reading this.
Casingercaleb@gmail.com
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Rigging(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
IMAGINE! U JUST FINISHED SERVICE '16 AND U RE COMPLAINING. I FINISHED IN 08 WITH NO MEANING JOB YET NEVER THOUGHT OF SUICIDE. WELL, SUICIDE APPROVED GO ON. SAFE RIDE
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by nery4u(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Go ahead and commit suicide OK , Your case will be like from "fry pan to fire ". just hold brother there's better day ahead of you.
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by charlie42(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
My broda you are not alone but please don't take ur precious life o one day everything will be alright. it's not easy at all finished nysc 2015. Abeg me self need a job before Jan ends o. Currently in warri delta state

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Boo, killing urself is not the answer to ur problem..

Remember how much u wasted...ur time ,money and effort to become an engineer and will juz commit suicide at the end? Be brave and be a man. There so many job vacancy been posted here on nl... Go out and try.

thanks soo much
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by moscobabs(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
stphil:
pls my fellow nairalanders, i have been a Petroleum Engineering graduate since 2012, finished service 2016, and since den i moved to lagos jn search of a job. I have done several fastings and prayers, believed God but till now no Job. pls i need anybody who God can use to get me a job to keep me alive anyjob atal hotel, fastfood, cashier, technician, store keeper anyjob atall will do me pls before i comit suicide i live in ajah area of lagos state. sad 08039175059 ezephilip70@gmail.com

Don't try suicide, just answer this question maybe I can help. What is d minimum take home u r expecting

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
moscobabs:

Don't try suicide, just answer this question maybe I can help. What is d minimum take home u r expecting
at least 30k
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by wayisshut: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
FellepHq:
Why not go on an adventure instead, you have nothing to loose. Connect with me and we can hatch up something in Rivers State - (Not illegal )

BOss lets roll na. how do I hala you
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lol
fluxmind:

Mors Indecepta! Walahi, this babe go hardcore.
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Lol

I won't say too much cos I can't toast...
Is you is or is you ain't a Ryde or Die chick? (be coded)
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by benque: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Don't commit suicide
*Ultimate Cycler Team Cash*(subsidiary of Team SoftWork)

*Ultimate cycler* is an *online peer to peer platform* where you invest *N12,500* and get a return of investment of *N50,000*

In *Team Cash*, we work together to achieve the purpose of joining ultimate cycler and that is *CASHING OUT*
All you have to do is to share the group link

We adopt a *First come First serve* system which is free and fair to everyone willing to join our team. This method has proven its worth in the parent Team and will continue to prove its worth and make you smile.

*Requirements*
1) Register with the team with 12500
2) willingness to share group link
3) Cash out

Easy as that. Be smart, Join The fastest moving Team in Nigeria and Smile with us, the group link is below

https:///JkKvCHQUASmHLYFIED5irB

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
undecided
fluxmind:

I won't say too much cos I can't toast...
Is you is or is you ain't a Ryde or Die chick? (be coded)
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by moscobabs(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
stphil:
at least 30k
OK....bro submit your CV to moscobabs8@gmail.com I'm not promising u any job but I will submit it to my company u might be lucky but let me know when u r call for any interview.

Pls do not think about suicide its only the dead that has no Hope.

Its well with u

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
deathcomestoall:
undecided

Hardcore jor cheesy
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
I don't know really. Just say my mind
fluxmind:

Hardcore jor cheesy
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by sallysalsa09: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
stphil:
pls my fellow nairalanders, i have been a Petroleum Engineering graduate seince 201rsclos2, finished syervice 2016, and since den i moved to lagos jn search of a job. I have done several fastings and prayers, believed God but till now no Job. pls i need anybody who Gulod can use to get me a job to keep me alive anyjob atal hotel, fastfood, cashier, technician, store keeper anyjob atall will do me pls before i comit suicide i live in ajah area of lagos state. sad 08039175059 ezephilip70@gmail.com
Dude are you for real. I graduated in 2009 served was jobless for close to 3 years until 2013,my sister finished service in 2013 we are in 2017 still jobless. U have been jobless only months u wan commit suicide u don chop bellefull Abii.
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Enkyl(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
stphil:
pls my fellow nairalanders, i have been a Petroleum Engineering graduate since 2012, finished service 2016, and since den i moved to lagos jn search of a job. I have done several fastings and prayers, believed God but till now no Job. pls i need anybody who God can use to get me a job to keep me alive anyjob atal hotel, fastfood, cashier, technician, store keeper anyjob atall will do me pls before i comit suicide i live in ajah area of lagos state. sad 08039175059 ezephilip70@gmail.com

But seriously before you do that can I sell you some life insurance At least let someone benefit from your death

1 Like

Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by ignis: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Op Confirm if you are still alive or if you have committed suicide...
awaiting your swift response...
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2017
ignis:
Op Confirm if you are still alive or if you have committed suicide...
awaiting your swift response...
lol am still alive
Re: I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January by ignis: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2017
stphil:
lol am still alive
Please don't take your life... In every condition give thanks to God.
Some graduates are are serving life jail term for an offence they know nothing about. Some are in one serious health condition, some have been handicapped while some don't even have the means to access the Internet like you.

Let's just have hope, It will definitely get better.

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower News Today On Nasims Portal And Npower Payment / Health, Safety And Environment (hse) Officer At Virgin Nigeria / Procter And Gamble Hiring Manager, May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.