Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu (12713 Views)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / In Support Of APC, Orji Uzor Kalu Rolls Out Branded Buses (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Ijaya123: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

All these youngsters that have no idea of Nigeria's chequered history, who has time to be digging up info for you?

Do I look like your history teacher?

Of course I don't expect you to know all those things I mentioned, most of you Igbo haters have no single idea of what happened before, during and after the civil war...

Know your history...

Mere empty ranting of a frustrated man.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

Mere empty ranting of a frustrated man.

Can you just stop quoting me pls...

Got no time for ruminants and simpletons who know nothing about anything...
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Uteghe(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin ....Nnamdi Kanu is next to defect to APC. Igbo Kwenu!!

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Ijaya123: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Can you just stop quoting me pls...

Got no time for ruminants and simpletons who know nothing about anything...

Hahahaha.....!!!!!!

I feel your pain. You just have to live with it.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by zendy: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why does Orji Uzo Kalu think the presidency is still important to the average Igbo man? What will that office do for us Igbos? Did it do anything special for Yorubas when OBJ had it? Has it done anything extrerordinary for the North who had for many years? Let Orji Uzo Kalu go and ask the Ijaw Nation what they gained from GEJ.

There are things that are more important than the presidency of Nigeria such as freedom, autonomy and self determination. We Igbos should concetrate on those things and leave the rest of Nigeria to kill themselves over the worthless office of president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by orisa37: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Not so Kalu. For that will be corruption and manipulation of the people's psychology.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
5starmilitant:
There's nothing scarier than using the toilet at your crush's place and it refuses to flush. You'll just be staring at your shit like. . . Please go, i'm begging you, just go. . . What wrong have i done to you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nna you dey vex oh i get experience oh.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by DrogoG(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
He said the same thing when he was a member of PDP and again in PPA.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by ShakaZullu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:
IPODs WILL CRY HERE grin grin
i cover my nyach Insha'Allah amin grin
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by toprealman: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Deluded man!
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by flecho: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
9jakohai:
Sadly, it is the only realistic plan for Igbo presidency soonest.

In 2019....PDP, or the mega party that is being planned, is likely to field a Northern candidate. And should PDP/mega party beat APC ..that is another Northerner for the next 8 years.

APC winning in 2019....guarantees an Igbo president in 2023...at least the argument would be easier to make then.

Alternatively, an Igbo person can win in 2019....if he/she wakes up, starts building alliances, starts making concessions, and starts signing agreements here and there. They must also be prepared to lose....and they must be prepared to move out of Igbo land and campaign (Buhari had no chance of winning Aso Rock until he started moving out properly from his Northern base in 2014.).

Thing is, ultimately no one is going to dash igbo people presidency. Sure Obasanjo essentially had the presidency dashed him in 1999....but even then, he went, worked hard at building alliances across the country, and not only won term 2 in 2003...but also became a major determinant of who won the next presidential elections in 2007, 2011, even 2015.An Igbo presidential candidature is welcome...but he/she must work. No food for lazy person.

Will the elections be free and fair
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by bonna4u(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Orji remains an ass h...... We don't need an Igbo president. What we need is someone with sense, integrity and vision to turn this country around for the better so that some people would stop calling it a zoo.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by supereagle(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
Imagine Orji Uzor Kalu that got no legacy in his 8years rule as governor speaking and advising Igbos? What can he really be remembered for to prove he knows anything about the Igbos. See somebody that couldn't even win his senatorial zone talking about Igbos. You and Okorocha are finished politically as far as SE is concerned
Football : Enyimba won the CAF cup back to back. We are yet to achieve the feat again after that.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Cjrane2: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Igbos dont want to be President of Nigeria.

Igbos want freedom from Nigeria to live normal lives in their own country.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by obataokenwa(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
supereagle:

Football : Enyimba won the CAF cup back to back. We are yet to achieve the feat again after that.
He won it? He was just a figurehead when it was won that's all. What can the ordinary people; our parents in the villages and the proud Aba industrial town remember about Orji Uzor Kalu. Football is just an extra ordinary activity and a hubby just to make people happy and not a legacy cos after happiness, where is the joy that follows
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by baysol: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wishful thinking and flaties are like 5 & 6.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by fosch: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is d height of foolishness from an ex governor. Very disheartening dat this man once governed a state. PMB should join PDP to win 2019 election...nonsense. Abeg go answer your corruption charges. The lip service we pay to d fight against corruption by the present government.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Catastrophe1: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thunder fire your mouth
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by proudlyYoruba(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Igbos have been disinterested in Nigeria since after the devilish policies of the Nigerian govt against them immediately after the civil war...

All those who had hands in those policies will never rest in peace all their lives and in death!

As for Mr Kalu, you think igbo man becoming president means jack to the average Igbo man? As if that would put food on his table...

Abeg, Igbos have never really cared and will not really care much about politicking in a failed country where there is no equity, equality or justice...

We survived the civil war, survived with just N20 after the civil war, we survived all the lands stolen from us, we have survived and blossomed despite having no Igbo man as president in the last 40 years...

We will always flourish and blossom, even in the midst of enemies and without the aid of any useless govt...

Asslicking punk like you...

Ploliticans are never to be trusted people, they all snakes!!!
I mean no disrespect, can you please enlighten me on the civil war or what do you know about it
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
I mean no disrespect, can you please enlighten me on the civil war or what do you know about it

I like your civility but...Google is your friend bro...

Google up: Draconian land decree passed immediately after the Nigeria civil war

N20 for all account holders in biafra after the civil war...

Intact, you need lessons in history which unfortunately, I don't really have time to give here...

But as earlier mentioned, you can Google most of it up...though I'm talking as an avid history student...

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I like your civility but...Google is your friend bro...

Google up: Draconian land decree passed immediately after the Nigeria civil war

N20 for all account holders in biafra after the civil war...

Intact, you need lessons in history which unfortunately, I don't really have time to give here...

But as earlier mentioned, you can Google most of it up...though I'm talking as an avid history student...
thanks I will read more
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by midol: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Uteghe:
grin grin grin ....Nnamdi Kanu is next to defect to APC. Igbo Kwenu!!

My yoruba muslim brother, we must do fidau prayer and fast for one week for Nnamdi kanu to hate Biafra and join our Apc. Insha Allah!
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Twistaray(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Eaya!

Make I bookmark this sweet news sef cheesy wink
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by orisa37: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Defeatist Spirit.
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Uteghe(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
midol:

My yoruba muslim brother, we must do fidau prayer and fast for one week for Nnamdi kanu to hate Biafra and join our Apc. Insha Allah!
Did you do fidau for Kanu to join PDP? Unam unege
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
heheheheheeeer....d news is a moniker
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2017
A super flat head in the making. cheesy
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by porshnuel: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2017
yeh we knw bt d last tym ah checked my grandma arent even intrested
Re: An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu by WhiteNoise(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Who monkey dash banana? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s SGF Spends N65 Million On OSGF WEBSITE / $1.3bn Deep Sea Port In Ondo Will Create 20,000 Jobs — Akeredolu / Umahi Congratulates Nigerians As Super Eagles Blbeat Guinea To Qualify For Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.