Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Should He Continue With Her?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Continue With Her?? (1439 Views)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / I Don't Think I Can Continue With This Kind Of Life. / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Morning lovely people,

A good friend of mine confided in me yesterday while we were drinking about an issue bothering him and I told him to give me sometime let me consult my Nairaland family..

Here goes the story: He met a girl few months ago and I know this guy as someone who has a commitment problem, But this is the first time that my nigga is telling me that he's really in love, He confided in me that this is the girl he thinks he's gonna marry. The guy's comfortable and has women flocking but I really don't know why he choose this particular girl, The problem now is that whenever they make love he perceives a very strong unpleasant foul smell from the VG and that got him wondering.. He summoned up courage and took the girl to his doctor, after series of tests the man confirmed the girl has an infection and that she will be treated. My guy sef is lucky he's only hit her like thrice and he's always used protection..

Now the question is this, Should he continue with this girl?? He thinks that even after treating this that the girl might still be fucking around?? He thinks the girl might be a loose girl but she swore she's not that way and from the few months they've been together,The girl have proven to be a good homely girl. He really loves the girl and wants to be with her for now and see what the future holds for them. This is the first woman that this guy have ever given keys to his crib to a woman.

I really think he likes the girl.. So I don't know. He's afraid that the girl could be a sharer but the girl according to him cried deeply and told him that he knew but didn't have the money and also she dated a chronic womanizer whom she thought would change but he never changed.. I think he should leave the girl because he might spend the money finish and she will still open leg anyhow but he truly loves her and the thing is bothering the boy..

Matured advice people...

Udo
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by BlackDBagba: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2017
My friend this...my friend that crew grin

Anyway, back to the question: Your friend can only make such a decision based on the character of the girl in question. How long has he known her for?

Being from a particular place that gives sex freely, is very sterotypical and not good for the relationship in the long run.
Love her and help her through it or leave her and move on.

Have a good life and stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Aight!!!
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2017
What part of Nigeria?
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2017
Does it really matter bro She's Idoma but the guy's Igbo.. No disrespect to Idoma people though..
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
BlackDBagba:
My friend this...my friend that crew grin

Anyway, back to the question: Your friend can only make such a decision based on the character of the girl in question. How long has he known her for?

Being from a particular place that gives sex freely, is very sterotypical and not good for the relationship in the long run.
Love her and help her through it or leave her and move on.

Have a good life and stay safe.

You basically said nothing bro?? Leave her or treat her?? They've known for months now and according to him the girl is nice and has good character...
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by yomi007k(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

Op ur friend has trust issues because him sef na baddo....

Well, medically vaginal discharge may not necessarily be from sex. In females it usually due to an imbalance in the flora of micro organisms there wch cud be due to poor hygiene, foreign contaminants, immune supression, drugs, hormones etc

Relationships however are RISKS...so truth is dt she may be a sharer or non sharer. I no knw.
Relationships also is a CHOICE ppl make. If both parties dont try to make it work, its better to stay single. Your Choice.

So I wud say dont leave her yet cos u need more proof. Vaginal infection is not a proof of infidelity. Of which if she is cheating u go find out one day..only a matter of time.
My opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Well you are right bro but this one I think is different...I told the guy the same thing but he said that it has a stock fish "very offensive" smell... and he met a doctor who confirmed she has serious infection. Yeah the guy in question is a serial heart breaker... But I'm surprised this girl has him calmed and all.... This is a tricky issue.
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by obataokenwa(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
The girl should just treat staphylococcus that's all
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Done that already boss!! @obataokenwa
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by obataokenwa(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2017
LEAFLET:
Done that already boss!! @obataokenwa
I sent you email.
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2017
Bro didn't get the email... resend it to robertmorgan859@yahoo.com @ obataokenwa
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by eyinjuege: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
STIs don't necessarily mean the girl is promiscuous. More like she's careless and irresponsible with her sexual health.
Its possible for a virgin to be infected by the first person she slept with.
Meanwhile, what sort of infection is it? Bacterial vaginosis? Trichomonas? Chamydia? Syhphillis? Or gonorrhea?
She needs to be treated with multiple antibiotics.
Forget all that talk about staphylococcus. Its only in Nigeria that staphylococcus is considered a sexually transmitted infection, and that diagnosis is usually made by non medical doctors.

1 Like

Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by obataokenwa(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
LEAFLET:
Bro didn't get the email... resend it to robertmorgan859@yahoo.com @ obataokenwa
Done
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by obataokenwa(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
eyinjuege:
STIs don't necessarily mean the girl is promiscuous. More like she's careless and irresponsible with her sexual health.
Its possible for a virgin to be infected by the first person she slept with.
Meanwhile, what sort of infection is it? Bacterial vaginosis? Trichomonas? Chamydia? Syhphillis? Or gonorrhea?
She needs to be treated with multiple antibiotics.
Forget all that talk about staphylococcus. Its only in Nigeria that staphylococcus is considered a sexually transmitted infection, and that diagnosis is usually made by non medical doctors.
You have all these right to be correct and me wrong. give him ur own routine.
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by hoodboy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
Done
thanks
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by George22016(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bruh make I no lie for u the girl is a LovePeddler.

Once they hear marriage them go buckle up.them go act homely forget tears that's how they get to men

What's my business ur friend is dumb for not seeing signs
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by Acidosis(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
...this na mumu post.
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by baby124: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yeast infection and BV have nothing to do with sex. It's the woman's vagina area that is unbalanced hence the smell. She can be using feminine products which do not go well with her body. You both need to treat yourselves and move on. If you love her you will cooperate with her and stop spreading her private issue outside.

1 Like

Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by warrah(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
obataokenwa:
You have all these right to be correct and me wrong. give him ur own routine.

Are you a medical doctor?

I will love to contact you if you don't mind.
Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by Richy4(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Has your friend taken some time out from the women flocking around him and Google on how the infection could be transmitted.....How can he have limited knowledge of infections @ the same time trust issues....Please let him know that It's not all infections that are sexually transmitted......I just wonder what people do with their Internet sometimes..

2 Likes

Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
He shouldn't conclude that the girl is a loose girl just because she has an infection, even virgins have infection sue to lack of vagina care, what he will do is to teach her how to keep that place neat and how to be neat. He should continue with her of he really love her, I don't see any big deal in that. Even in universities, one can easily get toilet infection, will you blame it on her sleeping around? Hell No!

1 Like

Re: Should He Continue With Her?? by LEAFLET(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2017
Acidosis:
...this na mumu post.

Wetin make am be mumu post??

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Lesson You Learned From Your Father? / Godly Wives Should Kneel Before Their Husbands Like Theresa May / Finally This Is How Our Wife Wanted You To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.