Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt (1228 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / This Is How A Maternity Photo Shot Should Look Like, And Not The Usual We See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by zion69(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
What do you think about this pre weeding photo shot?
Hot or miss?

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by zion69(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
The man dey enjoy his life o.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by TheAnimatorsHub: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is he captain Jack sparrow looking for gold?
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by magicalBae(f): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Crazy embarassed
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
They never the chop her pussy just see how she the do eye....

You should be fasting and praying that your guy shouldn't chose to replace you with a sex doll soon
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by Daniel2289(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na wa oooo.
I hope she don't fart in the guys mouth. Since Air will be rushing in and out from her Anus.
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by Yeligray(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
One fart from that girl that has been eating sharwama, french fries, coconut rice, eba and garri will just change the shape of that guy's face
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by iamphill: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Damn! That girl is an expert. See correct positioning �������
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by Zico4real(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Trash
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by Angy55(f): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Funny how bloggers tag every intimate picture of both genders as pre-wedding shoot.
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by mrphysics(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
This is a sex doll pre-wedding photoshoot grin grin
Re: Sexy Or Trash To This Pre Weeding Photo Shot as man place head on fiancee butt by mrphysics(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Angy55:
Funny how bloggers tag every intimate picture of both genders as pre-wedding shot.
Even without being told, you should know that this isn't a prewedding photoshoot.
Do you mind everything you see on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Made My Childhood,who Remember This?(photo) / What Are Some Of The Things You Learned In Life As You Grew Older/mature? / I Feel Violated. Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.