Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas (706 Views)

Watch The Wonderful Moment American Rapper Snoop Dogg Fought On Wrestlemania / The Wonderful Process Of Sense And Memory / The Afonjas And Correction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas by yeanka007: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2017
Dear Afonjas and Flantinos of Nairaland,

Its is so sad that the Igbos (Igbo) and the Afonjas (Yoruba) on Nairaland is good at insulting, abusing each other and derailing of topics because of tribal sentiments. Doing this does not help any of us but it is drawing us back in the development of this country which we are both going to suffer for.

We are meant to compliment each other, no tribe is good at all things or have everything to survive so we should learning to embrace each other. This country is what it is today because we are so divided, what we are going through to day is the result of own doing which is using tribal sentiment in discussing the important issues of this once great country. I think it's high time we putting about our differences aside, we should stop looking at past because it makes us not realize what is happening at the present and what the future holds. We should stop at labeling a tribe as criminals because if the country is good our brothers and sisters wouldn't be involving themselves in risky and illegal business.

We are just drawing ourselves backward because of our silly behavior towards other tribes. Tribalism is a tool which of our top poilticians use to divide us because they knew once we are united they will have to answer for all their mismanagement and embezzlement. Lets come together like a bunch of broom because united we stand divided we fall.

Thanks.
Re: My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas by Lionbite(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2017

Re: My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas by Afriifa(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2017
I love this. Make sure you are not an Hypocrite.
Re: My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas by Elmojiid(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2017
3 bottles of orijin and 1 plate of pepper soup for u...the bills on me
Re: My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2017
@op why u funkify Igbos (ie Igbos) without doing same to the AFONJAS?
I SENSE BIAS HERE Lol
Re: My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas by yeanka007: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
excellence44:
@op why u funkify Igbos (ie Igbos) without doing same to the AFONJAS?

I SENSE BIAS HERE
Lol

Am not being bias, we all have our faults. I believe our angers should be toward those public funds looters not on we the masses.
Re: My Letter To The Wonderful Igbos And Facinating Afonjas by yeanka007: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Elmojiid:

cool
Elmojiid:

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Dedicates Court Victory Against Union Bank To God / Why Mark Zuckerberg Is The Most Powerful Person Alive Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.