Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? (1272 Views)

How Come The Title Of Oba Became The General Word For King In All Yoruba Lexicon / Abdulfatai Coker: Yoruba Monarchs In North Not Accorded Respect / 11 Sentences Nigerians Don't Like To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by onilaisbomb: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2017
undecidedigbos are not perfect

but igbos have helped me in certain ways
but when I try to use it sometimes, many nigerians think i am insane
Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by HAKKINS(f): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
yes now.....everyone believes that igbos are greedy.....yes now.....everyone believes that igbos are greedy.....yes now.....everyone believes that igbos are greedy.....

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by onilaisbomb: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
alright he moved this thread to the quiet culture section undecided

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by onilaisbomb: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
HAKKINS:
yes now.....everyone believes that igbos are greedy.....yes now.....everyone believes that igbos are greedy.....yes now.....everyone believes that igbos are greedy.....

until you find an igbo advice useful, that's when you realize igbos are useful to Nigeria
igbos are human beings too
Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by HAKKINS(f): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
onilaisbomb:

until you find an igbo advice useful, that's when you realize igbos are useful to Nigeria
igbos are human beings too
am not saying they arent human but since the biafra wahala.........people kinda regards igbos less.....even to the national level
Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by LaDolceVita: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
I imagine a significant portion of Nigerians are tribalist so that maybe one reason they might dismiss Igbo views. However that goes both ways.

As for 'Igbo way of thinking', I'd posit that there are no ethnic ways of thinking. That doesn't make sense. Maybe you should put it in a better way.

1 Like

Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by nubianwarrior: 3:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Igbo are pure joke and very deceitful bastard don't trust them
Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by lastmessenger: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
And who are u cone head?
nubianwarrior:
Igbo are pure joke and very deceitful bastard don't trust them
Re: How Come Nigerians Don't Respect Or Value Igbo Views Or Way Of Thinking? by Xommyt: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
People are usually uncomfortable with what they don't understand. The wisdom of the Igbo's is so great that other tribes are afraid to acknowledge them.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Charms /juju / Animals, Insects, And Birds In Idoma Language / Learn Basic Ibibio Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.