Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) (7926 Views)

Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video) / VIDEO: Yemi Alade – Number One / AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by iamVirus(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Effyzzie Music‘s diva Yemi Alade, kicks off 2017 by serving “Sugar n Spice ”; the seventh single off her acclaimed sophomore album “Mama Africa: The Diary of an African Woman”.
The GospelOnDeBeatz produced mid-tempo reggae and R&B fusion, follows-up Miss Alade’s high-octane Selebobo produced “Tumbum” which has amassed over 3 million views on YouTube in less than 2 months. The award-winning performer will release more visuals from her “Mama Africa” album , in 2017 and the sugary romantic cut housed on the deluxe edition of the LP leads the pack.
Watch the Ovié Étseyatsé directed music video; as Mama Africa showcases a different side of her artistry, reaffirming the fact that she is arguably Africa’s most versatile and talented act.

Via: http://360jamng.net/video-yemi-alade-sugar-n-spice/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWpOl7I9U_I

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by iamVirus(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
DOWNLOAD VIDEO Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' http://360jamng.net/video-yemi-alade-sugar-n-spice/
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nah only Dija, Tiwa, Yemi and Afrocandy dey sing song for this Nigeria ni?

Op and Mods be guided reapectively....
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Topisko: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haaa dont Caaaaaaaaaaaaareeeee
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Do You Work in Victoria Island/Lekki axis? And You Live in Iyana Ipaja/Egbeda Axis?
Do You Have to Wake Up early to catch the first buses? And often miss buses only to arrive late at work?

Then you should read this....!

A new transportation start-up is looking for its first customers who obviously will be enjoying the first benefits we are throwing out there. We operate buses from Egbeda, Alimosho, Iyana Ipaja through Dopemu Bus-stop straight to Victoria Island/Lekki areas. We pick you up early in the morning at your nearest bus-stop and stop you at the bus-stop closest to your work area. Convenient and Easy at very friendly rates!

And what's more! While in transit, we provide you free WiFi access so you can stay in touch with your friends on your social network while keeping up with the latest morning news.

Call or Whatsapp 07060625336 or 07013754844, or send an email to xylofng@gmail.com
Limited seats available.

Our rates:
daily - N500 (To only)
daily - N1000 (To and Fro)
weekly - N4500 (To and Fro)
monthly - N18000 (To and Fro)

For questions and enquiries, send email to xylofng@gmail.com

Getting to Your Morning Job Faster Than You Currently Do

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by GentleYoung(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by martineverest(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
this lady keeps churning out wack music,day by day........her standard has fallen.people like omawunmi,tiwa,seyi,asa etc produce better music

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
sad what is this
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
GentleYoung:
Good for him

undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Baba4dgals: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lemme goan watch d video 1st nd com bak to comment
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by chimah3(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
crappy artist!

Always singing rubbish!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Lionbite(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
This girl rubbish is getting out of hands

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Opistorincos(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice clip, dope vocals
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by tintingz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice video color.
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by AkinPhysicist: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
cool

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by wisefizz(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
RADARADA... AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO GIVE THIS ONE A FVCK? YOU MUST BE JOKIN
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by BlackMystery(f): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seems like Tiwa Savage,Simi and Seyi Shay r the ONLY female singers in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlackMystery:
Seems like Tiwa Savage is the ONLY female singer in Nigeria..
Y did u say so?
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by superfelix: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sugar and Honey ni..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by BlackMystery(f): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Y did u say so?
....Am a lover of good music n the lyrics to a song means everything...Yemi's lyrics r wack!!! Wtf is "I will love one time,two time,two time ..Mash up the place?? Seriously...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlackMystery:
....Am a lover of good music n the lyrics to a song means everything...Yemi's lyrics r wack!!! Wtf is "I will love one time,two time,two time ..Mash up the place?? Seriously...
Lmao grin D lyrics is the song really but since this empty head generation has nothing to offeroffer unlike d older generations, what else do you expect? grin abi. You have to bear with them noni or follow people like me to older generation songs. I love Orlando owoh, Ebenezer obey, u can't compare dem to dis empty skulls currently parading d music industry and constantly churning out unbelievably dumb songssongs. Are u Yoruba?
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
BlackMystery:
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by paradigmshift(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
another wack song
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by cao(f): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
For folks that don't give a eff, they sure like to talk about it...
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Viktor1983(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice one...Keep going Yemi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Heltinking(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlackMystery:
Most Nigerians don't wan't to listen to good music.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by chronique(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Great vocals, lovely hook/chorus but verses poorer than a third world nation. Overall, I prefer it to all the previous crappy songs that she has released including "johnny".
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by parkerchuks(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
nice song
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by kstyle2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
For now, the only female act I listen to is Simi. Was able to lay hands on some of the tracks in the 'chemistry' project with falz and I was simply amazed- lovely vocals, perfect lyrics, top notch production. She's the female version of brymO.
Yemi needs to find her mojo back. When I heard 'kofi anaan' I was so disappointed. These artists should employ the services of brymo or Johnny drille in song writing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by nairamaniac: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2017
martineverest:
this lady keeps churning out wack music,day by day........her standard has fallen.people like omawunmi,tiwa,seyi,asa etc produce better music

I dey tell you. In fact someone should open a thread of "why is Seyi shay so underated"
Seyi is just in a class of her own.
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Sugar N Spice' (Official Video) by nairamaniac: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2017
martineverest:

I dey tell you. In fact someone should open a thread of "why is Seyi shay so underated"
Seyi is just in a class of her own.
Maybe she's too advanced for the fans of this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrics: My Number One Remix - Diamond Ft Davido / Download J. Cole Middle Child Instrumental / D'bang Mr TONGOLO...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.