Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ccna For 65k! Did I Get A Fair Bargain? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Ccna For 65k! Did I Get A Fair Bargain? (934 Views)

Dumps For Mcsa(windows Server 2012) And CCNA / Ccna Latest Dumps / Ccna 640-802 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna For 65k! Did I Get A Fair Bargain? by Ceekay(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
Please my fellow nairalanders,
I went to enrol for CCNA training at AFRI-HUB in Abuja and was told the Price for CCNA tutorials is #65,000 for 6 months.
As i have had no prior knowledge of CCNA, i want to know if i got a fair bargain or if it is too expensive.
IS it Abuja price or is CCNA worth 65k ane should it run for as long as 6 months, if not what price range is the norm?
I also want to know if it CCNA is worth paying that much amount for.
Thanks as i wait for your replies
Re: Ccna For 65k! Did I Get A Fair Bargain? by chukxy: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2009
@Poster, to my humble opinion is not wort it as you did not get a fair bargain. One thing i know about IT from my experience with NIIT and other IT institute, you can only have the basis there, then develop yourself afterwards. You can always learn on your own if actually want to get the skill you want. Wishing good luck!
Re: Ccna For 65k! Did I Get A Fair Bargain? by linabritney: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2009
Greetings All,

What are the best simulations exams for the 640-802 ?

I took the ccna 640-802 exam and received a 785 and needed a 825 to pass (44 questions). I prepared for this exam by making a lab with two 2650 routers and two 2950 switches. I read several books and completed both the Boson and Transcender practice exams with almost 100% correct on all the prep tests the first time around.

The problem is that the actual exam questions are far more complex then what the Boson and Transcender offered even though these exams are geared for the new CCNA exam.

Is there a better exam prep option? Iam going to purchase certmagic.com 640-802 as i heared great reviews about them. Anyone tried them? Let me know plz
Re: Ccna For 65k! Did I Get A Fair Bargain? by JuanitaElli: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hi, good to see you. I just came here and see your post so I want to give you a source from where you can get 100% actual dumps and pass you exam in first attempt. Just visit braindumps4it.com website and get http://www.braindumps4it.com/braindumps-642-999.html

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Training Firms In Nigeria / Online It Professional Training Scholarship For Nigerians / How To Get Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) For Data Center?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.