Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members (642 Views)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members by KingstonDome: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
The worldwide overseer of RCCG, Pastor E.A Adeboye has told his members to join any political party.

He urged Christians to be influential as he plans on using RCCG's influential position to make members influential.

He said "Some people believe that RCCG is becoming too influential and we’re going to be more influential. When you get home, tell members to join a political party. Just join any party. We shall decide issues right from the ward level. If you are not active at ward level, you’ll do what they plan and say at the top. Enroll in any party of your choice and have a card. When holding meetings at ward level to choose delegates, be there."

One Muslim in Ibadan said years ago that he didn’t know what’s wrong with Christians; that we help them to occupy political positions and refused to capitalize on our population. That’s going to change from now" the man of God said.

He also said “The government has been showing increasing interest in church affairs. Unfortunately, for us in RCCG, it might not be very helpful. For example, when I decided on what will be the pension of our pastors, what I decided is not done anywhere in the world. That somebody will retire and continue to earn full salaries all his lifetime. This, I started, but government stepped in and made a law that we should be contributing to pension fund,” Adeboye said.

He then added “The result is that pastors don’t get as much as they were getting under our own previous arrangement. But, what can we do?"

Pastor Adeboye spoke at the RCCG camp at Ogun State.

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/join-party-now-pastor-adeboye-tells.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala

Re: Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members by odogwubiafra: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
And that is the only way we will have relatively good governance, when we have people with conscience that lead with the fear of God.
Re: Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members by KingstonDome: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingstonDome:
The worldwide overseer of RCCG, Pastor E.A Adeboye has told his members to join any political party.

He urged Christians to be influential as he plans on using RCCG's influential position to make members influential.

He said "Some people believe that RCCG is becoming too influential and we’re going to be more influential. When you get home, tell members to join a political party. Just join any party. We shall decide issues right from the ward level. If you are not active at ward level, you’ll do what they plan and say at the top. Enroll in any party of your choice and have a card. When holding meetings at ward level to choose delegates, be there."

One Muslim in Ibadan said years ago that he didn’t know what’s wrong with Christians; that we help them to occupy political positions and refused to capitalize on our population. That’s going to change from now" the man of God said.

He also said “The government has been showing increasing interest in church affairs. Unfortunately, for us in RCCG, it might not be very helpful. For example, when I decided on what will be the pension of our pastors, what I decided is not done anywhere in the world. That somebody will retire and continue to earn full salaries all his lifetime. This, I started, but government stepped in and made a law that we should be contributing to pension fund,” Adeboye said.

He then added “The result is that pastors don’t get as much as they were getting under our own previous arrangement. But, what can we do?"

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/join-party-now-pastor-adeboye-tells.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala

mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala obinoscopy domonique Seun
Re: Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members by durubrian(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
This man is gradually becoming a politician... Do I give a FK? NO!!!
Re: Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members by DropShot: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Now I understand why Adeboye endorsed Fayose and even praised his looting and attacks on the president with reckless abandon.

He had already been aware of the govt's resolve to implement the law which was put in place by the IB. He must have thought PMB will look his face and ask FRCN not to implement that regulation. But the PMB we know "no dey look face naa" grin grin grin

So, he kukuma align with Fayose and other looters like him to oppose the govt in what can be described as "my enemy's enemy, na my friend"

Shame on you daddy GO. What an hypocrite you are. You live in opulence while many of your church members live in poverty. Shame!!!!
Re: Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members by petrov10: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
very true

albeit we have a dolt as vp.
Re: Join A Party Now, Adeboye Tells RCCG Members by KingstonDome: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingstonDome:

Lalasticlala

mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala obinoscopy domonique Seun

(1) (Reply)

FG Suspends FRN Code That Forced Adeboye To Step Down / I Haven't Seen Fulani Christians In Real Life. / Where Is Rev Mbaka Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.