Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy (2369 Views)

Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by wizzlyd(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Popular relationship consultant and love doctor Joro Olumofin, recently shared the story of a man who claims to have slept with all the girls who heard he lives in Banana Island, Lagos.

According to the story sent in by a Lagos big boy who wanted to remain anonymous, girls have become 'hungry' and fall very easily for him after he tells them he lives in Banana Island.

He said some even go ahead to pose for pictures in is house. See what he said below:

"You asked me to send a mail. Well, this is it. Anytime I tell a girl i live in Banana Island, their eyes open like i’m their saviour or I’m JESUS Christ. What the hell! Why are our girls so hungry? Every girl I've told I live there, i end up f*cking. Where is the challenge Joro? These girls are so easy.

There was this girl, she refused to leave my house o. She took selfie and pictures beside all my cars. When i saw her IG post i almost threw up. This one girl was asking me if i'm Linda IKeji's neighbour, and can i take her to Linda's house? WTF!!! Are we on excursion?

The girls I have come across who are decent are the rich kids and girls who have their own money. The rest are RIP to their p*ssy. I'll chop them and discard them until they learn.

https://gossip.naij.com/1081419-i-sleep-girl-hears-i-live-banana-island-lagos-big-boy.html

Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by casttlebarbz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
surf easy brother man
Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Ten12(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Yes na girls like banana pass monkey na....oya take banana till u go yo
Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by wizzlyd(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ten12:
Yes na girls like banana pass monkey na....oya take banana till u go yo
but Na cucumber sure pass for them

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by delishpot: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na the category of girls he hangs around Na. If you chat up cheap girls, you would sleep with them even in a borrow pose car.
Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by CaroLyner(f): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dirt attracts flies
you attract people of your own calibre

4 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
It's normal it has been like that since Abraham time,just dangle the reins to your camel and they will automatically get wet.
Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
CaroLyner:
Dirt attracts flies
you attract people of your own calibre
nothing like girl with callibre....am not saying that what the dude is doing is right cos of course everything has it repercussions... But nigerian girls too can't learn...that's why guys go outside the shores to find a wife undecided
Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by abdulaz: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Every girl has a price tag.
Re: I Sleep With Any Girl That Hears I Live In Banana Island" -lagos Big Boy by SolexxBarry(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
When girls hear dat you live in banana ireland grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Dremo Having Fun Smoking And Eating At The Same Time (pics,video) / Abuja Woman Destroys N2.7m Equipment As Gym Opens 25 Mins Late / Davido Buys His Dad A New Bentley To Celebrate His Birthday.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.