Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa (31139 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Kills Her Husband With An Axe Over Christmas Gift (Photos) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by alezzy13: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na wao!! wetin i dey read for this thread??

Mods pls do the needful. angry
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by cao(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Does Osa Okhomina not understand how to use the apostrophe?
...the deceased children...the deceased grandchild... **sighs**
I haven't even talked about the incorrect use of capitalisation and other silly mistakes...

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Lol...you're a fool to think I called "for help". What does that even mean? I guess only ponzi scheme-patronizing dimwits like you can make sense of that. "I sting", "I roar", "I poo". Lol...I'm just sitting here laughing. You want me to clear what forest? Just say you're hor.ny. grin

E don bring Mmm join matter grin grin

U sef wey dey cum, dey shiit , dey mess.. Dey everything. grin grin lwkmd I do mmm abeg hang your self by the balls

It shows you I got the courage to make ends meet for myself. Now how does makes ur mother an olosho?

Seeeee u finally agree say I am doing things for myself. Smart boy! U just concluded the wholeeee matter! grin grin I just needed you to correct that impression that every lady u meet is a hoe. Now u did. smiley SEE U IN 2019. smiley

Bye. smiley
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Crownadex(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
May God hlp oo
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

E don bring Mmm join matter grin grin

U sef wey dey cum, dey shiit , dey mess.. Dey everything. grin grin lwkmd I do mmm abeg hang your self by the balls

It shows you I got the courage to make ends meet for myself. Now how does makes ur mother an olosho?

Seeeee u finally agree say I am doing things for myself. Smart boy! U just concluded the wholeeee matter! grin grin I just needed you to correct that impression that every lady u meet is a hoe. Now u did. smiley SEE U IN 2019. smiley

Bye. smiley

Lol...congrats then. I have many females friends on here, and none of them is a hoe. tongue

2019? Nope. See you much sooner than that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Crownadex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Eibams60:
kai. its obvious anti Christ join hand spoil diz Xmas oo. errday wit sad story of Christmas. I pray diz govt wont band Xmas o.
u must be on highly osogbo weed ....Receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Lol...congrats then. I have many females friends on here, and none of them is a hoe. tongue

2019? Nope. See you much sooner than that. cheesy

U bet! tongue thanks for agreeing again smileygood boy.
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Eibams60(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Crownadex:
u must be on highly osogbo weed ....Receive sense IJN
oh! I even forget to finish d 1 wey u roll for me brb pls
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

U bet! tongue thanks for agreeing again smileygood boy.

You're welcome. The conditioning was a success: you behave much better now. Good girl, I'm proud of you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

You're welcome. The conditioning was a success: you behave much better now. Good girl, I'm proud of you. smiley

Otondo. U became scared of other women's opinion about your blind generalization. U turn am to "I have female friends here, none of them is a hoe.'

Piiiiiiig grin grin u were scared. U should have continued walking the path u started in. Anu mpama! grin grin e wan turn to good boy. Lwtmb
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Otondo. U became scared of other women's opinion about your blind generalization. U turn am to "I have female friends here, none of them is a hoe.'

Piiiiiiig grin grin u were scared. U should have continued walking the path u started in. Anu mpama! grin grin e wan turn to good boy. Lwtmb

What generalization? Are you drunk? Mumu...I said it: you're seeing things that really aren't there. Lol...I'm not scared of anything. I just spoke the plain truth. tongue

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=Haute post=52673914]

What generalization? Are you drunk? Mumu...I said it: you're seeing things that really aren't there. Lol...I'm not scared of anything. I just spoke the plain truth. tongue[/quo

Yes i am drunk with success. Go and die grin

You are scared of everything boy! Everything! I know it still amazes u how a woman could employ you as a dish washer. grin grin the women u call olosho... Are women nobody in your family will ever have the opportunity to fine with. grin ask Linda Ikeji cool
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=Mskrisx post=52674013][/quote]

Gosh! My sisters are eminent personalities in society if that's what you wanna know. And stop twisting my words. I never said anything about women. Dish washer? shocked Na you be dish washer. Stubborn girl. cheesy
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Gosh! My sisters are eminent personalities in society if that's what you wanna know. And stop twisting my words. I never said anything about women. Dish washer? shocked Na you be dish washer. Stubborn girl. cheesy

grin cheesy loooooooooool @ the stubborn girl part. Ma late mama used to call me that. grin grin don't call me names next time. On this note and in the spirit of MMM I forgive you.

Shege mafrody abeg naaaa cry cry

Funny world and how time flies. grin grin
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin cheesy loooooooooool @ the stubborn girl part. Ma late mama used to call me that. grin grin don't call me names next time. On this note and in the spirit of MMM I forgive you.

Shege mafrody abeg naaaa cry cry

Funny world and how time flies. grin grin

Sorry to hear she's late. I will sheath my sword and hug you for the time being. *hug*

I forgive you too. But not in the spirit MMM though. Maybe in the spirit of humanity. grin
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Sorry to hear she's late. I will sheath my sword and hug you for the time being. *hug*

I forgive you too. But not in the spirit MMM though. Maybe in the spirit of humanity. grin

Mtcheeew grin grin draw ur sword. I shudder not at the sight of it. grin hug too
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just because of rice?, some people sha, how they manage to take frivolities serious to the extent of taking a life they cannot create baffles me, I hope the dead gets justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Mtcheeew grin grin draw ur sword. I shudder not at the sight of it. grin hug too

Smh...some character you are. cheesy
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

Smh...some character you are. cheesy

grin grin shocked yea?
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin shocked yea?

You heard me the first time so don't flatter yourself. cheesy tongue
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
[cHeeTquote author=Haute post=52675318]

You heard me the first time so don't flatter yourself. cheesy tongue[/quote]

Loool mtcheeew ok grin grin
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
[cHeeTquote author=Haute post=52675318]

You heard me the first time so don't flatter yourself. cheesy tongue

Loool mtcheeew ok grin grin

smiley
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by Mskrisx(f): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa by chimexdnice(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2017
sugarlady:
Na wa

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK / Benue Places N5m Bounty On Killers Of Terkula Suswam, Bans Toyota Corolla / Woman Breaks Neighbour’s Jaw With Shovel Over Fruit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.