Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite (9045 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins / 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
I got a mail from seven energy for aptitude test in Lagos.
Please who is in with me?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the 7E Internship Program (W.E.L.C.O.M.E to the World of Work).

You are hereby invited for an aptitude test as follows:

· Date: 13th January 2017
· Venue: Seven Energy, 35 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island Lagos
· Time: 10.00 am

Come along with the following:

· Relevant Academic Credentials
· Birth Certificate
· NYSC Discharge Certificate
· A copy of this email

Please indicate your availability by responding to this email.

Regards,
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by niiks9: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
I did as well, not sure what the test would cover but I suspect the usual math verbal and maybe abstract reasoning.
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Ibrahimche(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Me too

1 Like

Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
niiks9:
I did as well, not sure what the test would cover but I suspect the usual math verbal and maybe abstract reasoning.

We gata find materials bro.
If u can, make enquiry!
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ibrahimche:
Me too

Where u at bro?
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Carmal90(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Emaimo:
I got a mail from seven energy for aptitude test in Lagos.
Please who is in with me?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the 7E Internship Program (W.E.L.C.O.M.E to the World of Work).

How did u apply?

You are hereby invited for an aptitude test as follows:

· Date: 13th January 2017
· Venue: Seven Energy, 35 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island Lagos
· Time: 10.00 am

Come along with the following:

· Relevant Academic Credentials
· Birth Certificate
· NYSC Discharge Certificate
· A copy of this email

Please indicate your availability by responding to this email.

Regards,
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by shutupareyouGOD: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
niiks9:
please what time did u apply....I haven't gotten
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by mcpat(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hi Guys,

I will love to know if they place an add for this position or you applied via internal referral/unsolicited e-mails.

Wish you the best in your test.

Regards
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by shutupareyouGOD: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
mcpat:
Hi Guys,

I will love to know if they place an add for this position or you applied via internal referral/unsolicited e-mails.

Regards
eremosele. ...KPMG never do u
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by niiks9: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
please what time did u apply....I haven't gotten
Towards the end of last year
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by niiks9: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
mcpat:
Hi Guys,

Regards
there was no ad to the best of my knwowledge mine was an unsolicited application.
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by shutupareyouGOD: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
niiks9:

Towards the end of last year
ok...Thanks. ...just saw the vacancy post today
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by niiks9: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
ok...Thanks. ...just saw the vacancy post today

What position was advertised ? If you have the link please post it.
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
mcpat:
Hi Guys,

Regards

We are now receiving applications for three (3) openings in the Seven Energy W.E.L.C.O.M.E to the WORLD of WORKInternship Program starting in January 2017.

The twelve (12) months intensive program is designed to make the classroom’s abstract theories and learned examples concrete by placing the student in a real life work situation to develop the soft skills required for work place excellence.

Objectives of the Internship Program are as follows:

· Explore: To provide interns with the opportunities to explore the workings in a professional environment and the potential role they can play in making a difference.

· Experience: To provide practical work experience that would make interns more attractive and competitive in the labour market.

· Empower: To empower young people to acquire practical working skills and attitudes needed in a professional environment, and prepare them to be able to make informed decisions on their future careers.

· Enhance: To project Seven Energy’s employer brand, corporate social responsibilities initiatives, and position the organisation as an employer of choice.

Eligibility (Required Qualifications)

· Applicant must have graduated from a recognised academic institution

· Applicant must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme

· Applicant must be available for a 12 months internship

· Must not be more than 28 years as at 31st December 2016

· Must have a place to stay in Lagos

· Have an excellent command of English language

· Have knowledge and ability to use basic computer software packages

Application Deadline:

· Please send detailed CV and motivational letter to careers-ng@sevenenergy.com with email subject as: APPLICATION – 7E INTERNSHIP on or before 9th January 2017.

· Test and Interviews will be conducted on the 11th and 12th of January 2017
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Carmal90(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Emaimo:

We are now receiving applications for three (3) openings in the Seven Energy W.E.L.C.O.M.E to the WORLD of WORKInternship Program starting in January 2017.

The twelve (12) months intensive program is designed to make the classroom’s abstract theories and learned examples concrete by placing the student in a real life work situation to develop the soft skills required for work place excellence.

· Explore: To provide interns with the opportunities to explore the workings in a professional environment and the potential role they can play in making a difference.

· Experience: To provide practical work experience that would make interns more attractive and competitive in the labour market.

· Empower: To empower young people to acquire practical working skills and attitudes needed in a professional environment, and prepare them to be able to make informed decisions on their future careers.

· Enhance: To project Seven Energy’s employer brand, corporate social responsibilities initiatives, and position the organisation as an employer of choice.

Application Deadline:

· Please send detailed CV and motivational letter to careers-ng@sevenenergy.com with email subject as: APPLICATION – 7E INTERNSHIP on or before 9th January 2017.

Pls what can we read for this test sir
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Carmal90:

Pls what can we read for this test sir

My brother normal GMAT format questions
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Edipee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sadly, I applied but I've not been invited for the test.
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Situation001(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
My test is slated for Thursday 12..

from the advert I don't think dere's any test scheduled for 13th o.. Abi..
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by smith54321: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Emaimo:

Application Deadline:

Just saw the advert this evening and applied. any idea if it's too late?
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Carmal90(m): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Emaimo:

D advert said dey needed three candidate
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 5:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Situation001:

I never saw the advert when I applied. The test is between 11th and 13th
Can I see the format of your mail?
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Carmal90:

D advert said dey needed three candidate

Is not 3 candidates but 3 different areas
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Ibrahimche(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Emaimo:

Where u at bro?
Bro I dey ib o
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by mikaj(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Situation001:

Egbon i will contact you soonest
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by mikaj(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2017
I will troll y'all writing on 12 and 11th o
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Carmal90(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Emaimo:

Is not 3 candidates but 3 different areas

Ohk, thanks so much, thought it is three ohh
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by mekusa10: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2017
Carmal90:

Ohk, thanks so much, thought it is three ohh
it could also mean 3 candidates... Please is anyone coming from port harcourt?
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by mikaj(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2017
By the way lets narrow their questions down.

What is your major?

Mine is Mechanical Engineering
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by Emaimo: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2017
mekusa10:

it could also mean 3 candidates... Please is anyone coming from port harcourt?

How can graduate internship program in an oil and gas company be just for 3 candidates?
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by mekusa10: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2017
Emaimo:

How can graduate internship program in an oil and gas company be just for 3 candidates?

Very possible my brother....They might have some,and need a few to complete the number they have. Depends on their capacity.
Re: Seven Energy 2017 Graduate Internship Aptitude Test Invite by mikaj(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Emaimo:

is it the general engineering section or normal numerical and verbal reasoning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test / University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Graduate Internship Recruitment-9 Positi / Lagos State Teachers Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.