Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Faith Of Jesus Christ In Our Finances And Other Aspects Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Of Jesus Christ In Our Finances And Other Aspects Of Life (323 Views)

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Of Jesus Christ In Our Finances And Other Aspects Of Life by Marioplus(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
FAITH OF JESUS IN MY FINANCES 2017, OTHER ASPECTS OF LIFE AND YOU?
I THANK YOU GOD MY FATHER BECAUSE YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH ALL THE SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN THE HEAVENLY PLACE THROUGH THE FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS {"IT IS FINISHED" Jn.19:30} therefore I receive 20 BILLION U.S. DOLLARS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT IN HEAVEN INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT ON EARTH this YEAR 2017 with the INTERCESSORY HUMILITY OF OUR MOTHER MARY ["I am the Handmaid of the Lord let it be done to ME according to your WORD" Lk.1:38] BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT {"how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the HOLY SPIRIT and with GREAT POWER; and He went around DOING GOOD and HEALING ALL who were oppressed by the devil, because GOD was with HIM" Acts. 10:38} through THE FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST ("IT IS FINISHED" Jn.19:30). AMEN.
FOLLOW UP DECLARATION AND ATTITUDE ANY TIME I REMEMBER MY FINANCES AND THIS ISSUE IN MY HEART/MIND: I believe EVERY THOUGHT, PRAYERS, FRIENDSHIP I ENGAGE FROM HENCE is leading ME CLOSER to the manifestations of these UNMERITED FAVOR from GOD through THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN. MAKE YOUR OWN DECLARATION IN ANY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE, PUT YOUR OWN FIGURE/CHALLENGE/ISSUES/DESIRES, CONTINUOUSLY DECLARE THIS FAITH FILLED PRAYER AND THE FOLLOW UP PRAYER/ATTITUDE OF BELIEVE IN MANIFESTATION.PRAY IN TONGUES TIRELESSLY!!! (ROBO JESUS CHRIST LEGEDM SHEMARABO KENDA ZUYASHI MERE RUWACH HA KODESH SURIA MABODO KURADE HOLY SPIRIT EMANDO GADUNI SHINYARA LOBOTO KUNYASI XURIANEME GOCIUNA IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.) Go about your NORMAL activities, do not try to STEAL OR use PEN to LOOT another person, another person's business, another person's MONEY by hook or crook, OR Government MONEY in order to achieve this RESULT. THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL WALK through YOUR NORMAL ROUTINE TO RELEASE THIS ANSWERED PRAYER MANIFESTATIONS without YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS. HOW THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL DO IT YOU WILL NOT KNOW (IT IS GRACE[UNDESERVED FAVOR] so that YOU will not PRAISE your INTELLIGENCE/SMARTNESS OR ANOTHER PERSON). TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD {Ps.34:8}. THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH "For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith,[a] as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith" {Rom.1:17}. I LIVE MY LIFE BY THE FAITH OF JESUS CHRIST IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 13/01/2017) / Nigeria And The Alburka / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.