Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

13 Growth Hacking Lessons A Naija Runs Girl Will Teach You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Growth Hacking Lessons A Naija Runs Girl Will Teach You. (742 Views)

Finally, A Marketing Strategy That Brings Results (growth Hacking) - Episode 1 / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Growth Hacking Lessons A Naija Runs Girl Will Teach You. by wjxavier(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
The question I want to answer in this post is about how anyone can break into a crowded market from virtual obscurity to seize their market by storm, terrifying the competition and practically owning the lion share of the market in record time.

Now, while this post will not make you an overnight success, it sure will give you clarity on what's important and what is not.

One thing this post will help you do however, is start growing a large fan base of people who trust you and your recommendations.

1 – SHE KNOWS HER HIGHEST VALUE ACTIVITIES

A runs girl knows exactly what she's about. Contrary to what many people think, her job is not to give you sex. She wants to give you a mindblowing orgasm such that you always want her brand of sex.

Most businesses don't think this way. A car dealer may think he sells cars, but he is wrong. He sells access to prestige. That's why people buy cars. They want a ride that explains their “level” at face value.

They don't want you mistaken about what they are worth.

In the crowded car market of Lagos State, if all you claim to be is a car dealer, you will struggle like a food stuff seller in Oyingbo market.

I'm sure you don't want that.

Too often, you find businesses who are into everything. Check a business card of a random guy, and you will see they are into everything from real estate to importation.

I'm not saying having multiple businesses is bad. It's just that you must realize and identify the ones that bring in the most rewards.

I used to introduce myself as a digital marketing expert, until the day I met my mentor. He gave me a real verbal thrashing.

Such descriptions are too broad, and guess what? The human mind does not do well with options. We simply tune out. We don't want to bothered.

The less options we give clients, the more we retain their attention and the better our chance of beings remembered-and hired.

If you do not identify and present your core value activities, you will never reach your true potential in business. Argue with your bank account.

2 – RUNS GIRLS KNOW THEIR MARKET AND WHAT THEY REALLY WANT.

This may sound like the first tip, but it isn't.

The runs girl (sometimes, I will refer to her as hooker, or sex worker. Forgive me. I don't much know the difference) knows that what her idea client wants is a mindblowing orgasm. Make it too long, and they will say she's old. Make it too short, and they will hate you for making them look weak. It hurts the male ego to be a one-minute man.

Here's the fact. All men love to have sex, but what they really want is a repeat of that high school sex experience that was naughty, raunchy, steamy and mostly unprotected.

Do you really know what your market wants?

You probably imagine you do, but I'll bet 10k that you don't.

Way back when I was a just a web designer getting jobs every other month, I didn't know this, but what my clients wanted was more sales –not an online sign board.

If you have a website, you probably know this already. Having a website is not enough. What matters is how that website will generate a significant increase in enquirers and actual sales.

3 – TO WIN PEOPLE OVER, SHE SAYS WHAT SHE’S GOING TO DO, AND THEN DOES IT.

To get a paying client, the runs girl tells you what she is going to do to you –and she does it.

If she tells you by the time she's done, you won't be able to stand, you better believe it.

In fact, that single offer gives you vivid pictures that multiply her irresistibility by 10 raised to the power of X.

Note: I often tell my clients this and it surprises them. People don't pay for your services. Since they usually pay before they experience your service or product, it makes good reason to believe that they're actually paying you for your ability to convince them.

In a world full of failed promises from friends, spouses and government, you can't go wrong being clear about your ability and delivery.

4 – SHE POSITIONS HERSELF UNMISTAKABLY AND ATTRACTS THE LION SHARE OF ATTENTION.

In church, everyone looks the same, right?

Wrong. You still know a hooker when you see one. So much that if someone copies her, people say she looks like a hooker.

Married women have taken a strange cue from this, and dress “responsible”. The effect is that it reinforces the appeal of the hooker like concrete and steel rods.

In my business, I do away completely with suits and neckties. Ugh! I don't care if I'm going to meet the governor.

Heck! I'm not alone. Good old Mark Zuckerberg plays this card well. I just can't imagine the founder of an online beer parlor dressing in a 3-piece suit. Can you?

The subtle effect of this is a subconscious display of dominance. You're saying you don't really give a Bleep. Soon, people begin to copy you. And like the hooker, they only strengthen you.

Uncle Ayo Fayose started sharing rice in 2014. (Before then, it was portable water in 2002.) The uproar was great. Ekiti people everywhere were the targets of silly online jokes and memes. But what happened?

A year later, everyone in the opposition was sharing rice!

So you see, when you were the first into a market, all the imitators only reinforce your position. They don’t weaken it.

You can take that to the bank.

I can't place everything here due to forum rules. So, here's the last one. Visit the blog for the full content.

#5 -TO REACH THE HIGHEST HEIGHTS, HOOKERS NEED A PERSONA AND A STORY

This story might get me in trouble, but Bleep it mehn. I'm way past fear. Besides, I'm only using it for illustration purposes.

The whole of Yoruba land was in uproar over the choice of the new Ooni, His Classical Majesty, Oba Ogunwusi, to marry his new wife.

Why?

Rumors said she was a badass player (putting it lightly). Several stories made the pages of blogs across the country, and the bloggers had a field day getting cheap clicks.

By the way, if you think you need to be a gossip like Linda to make it blogging, you're on a long thing. I did a post on that recently. You can read it here.

What I'm saying here is that stories are powerful tools for creating viral allure for your brand. From the example above, you can see that the stories only ended up making her more powerful and alluring. After all, it meant she was good with men!

Bottom line is that a persona and a story will take you a long way, but both need to be authentic. It won't even matter if it's a bad story.

I once took a bad story where a client called me out online, and turned it into a N15,000,000 windfall. My persona is of someone who can turn anything into money. Close allies call me The Money Whisperer. Cool, eh? I thought so too!

To get attention and stand out, you want to craft a compelling Core Story that amplifies your competitive edge and attracts a following.

The average hooker has a story of “grass to grace”. You forget her profession and marvel at her turnaround skills.

As someone said,

If you can't hide your skeletons, at least make them dance!

All the large corporations like Apple and Microsoft have photos in circulation that tell their stories when they were goggle-wearing, unattractive nerds working to make things happen. The photos get likes any day you share them.

That's how to create a following.

What's your story? Are you telling it correctly?

Of course, it goes without saying that your story has to be original. If you craft a story, it will draw a following. But guess what? You audience is not dumb. Up close, they'll make you out to be a liar, and you'll soon be in a far worse place than you were before.

This is really why Hollywood generates more money than Harvard.

Stories to humans are like honey to bees, or like shit to flies. Craft your story, and stand by it. You will thank me later.

Read more on my blog. Leave a comment. Let me know which of them you're using already, and what you disagree with.

Cheers.

https://cabalfood.com/2016/12/19/13-growth-hacking-lessons-runs-girl/

2 Likes

Re: 13 Growth Hacking Lessons A Naija Runs Girl Will Teach You. by MrRichy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
OP are you a runs girl ?
How you take know all these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Growth Hacking Lessons A Naija Runs Girl Will Teach You. by omoISEYIN(m): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2017
brilliant write up. Skillful writer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s Son Owns A Shop Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000(1.9m) / Rebirth Of Internet Marketing.. Make $$$$$$ IN 2017 / TBC Legit Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.