Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) (44533 Views)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Inside A Well In Lagos, Dies (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
According to Isibor who shared the sad news, Nigerian man lost his wife after she gave birth to triplet.Below is what he wrote...

'We must appreciate the women who put their lives on the line just to bear us children.Mothers must be celebrated as long as they live.

A friend of Kola Edokpayi lost his dear wife after she was born of these angels.While we pray that God comforts and the family left behind.He needs some support to help cater for the needs of these little ones.
Amafe Jessica and Kola Edokpayi can be reached if you want to offer some help.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-loses-wife-after-she-gave.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Barney11: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
it's well,God will send help! remember me oh Lord with triplets!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Lionbite(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Barney11:
when you hear say person just die finish.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sad..
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by veave(f): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ndo

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by prince9851(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
I dey pity females sha

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
too bad.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Omooniya1: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
e ya so sad!!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by godonzoki(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ehyaaa. Quite unfortunate. Pls post his Acct no pls for possible support.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by 1stladdy(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
May her soul rest In perfect peace. And I pray God provides means to care for the children.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Chicybez: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
OH GOD HAVE MERCY!!!! MAY OUR JOY NEVER TURN TO SORROW. RIP TO THE DEAD

15 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by jejemanito: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Barney11:
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
So Sad !!
May God Bless our mothers and our wife's
Who went through pregnancy and survived .
It's not easy to be a MAN not boys.
It's not easy to be a WOMAN not girls.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
this is so sad. may God comfort the man and may these children be great in life.amen

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
God help the husband!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by lielbree: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
If your wife gives you a child appreciate her!

Just because human head full road does not make that journey easy...

Rip to the lady. May God help the family she left behind.

18 Likes

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chai. Pele bros
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by slimkiss(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
The joy of motherhood.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Too sad
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by lielbree: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
slimkiss:
The joy of motherhood.
Did you read at all?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Kpakorich: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
May God Almighty give him the fortitude to bear the lost.

Hard luck Brother.... cry cry

Rest In Peace woman....

We pray, God sends helpers that would take care of the kids u left behind.

Rest in the bosom of the Lord..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by orlagunners(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pease admin,kindly research and post their acct number, i nid to celebrate triplets so that God will bless me with mine..am seriously nid baby ooo ,Baba God pik my cul please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Barney11:
baba dat triplet dey my eye too

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Arry110(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ehya!!!,God give him strength to raise them
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
This is a bittersweet news.....I pray God provides and protects the family the woman left behind.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sorry Bro. God will comfort you and the kids.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Birth complications. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
rip
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
This why I don't want anything triplet. RIP dear
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by slimkiss(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:

Did you read at all?
...Sarcasm
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dis is d biggest mix-feelings of the year, RIP the Mother, I Luv babies
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
prince9851:
I dey pity females sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.