Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. (12839 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship / I Need A Pretty, Serious And Rich Girl [18 -23] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:58am On Nov 26, 2009
a little too young for you.
but dont worry, if i was older we would do the damn thang, if you know what i mean. lol grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by mamagee3(f): 2:59am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

but dont worry, if i was older we would do the damn thang, if you know what i mean. lol  grin

I don't know what you mean. undecided
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:00am On Nov 26, 2009
lol "get it poppin"
wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by mavenbox: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2009
@The-AMaka: smiley grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

but dont worry, if i was older we would do the damn thang, if you know what i mean. lol  grin

Aww, damn. That's too bad, I was hoping that wasn't the case. I was hoping to come back and see a more favorable answer to that question. I was going to PM you some info that would of had you coming to spend a lil platonic time with me on my beach front property this weekend, if your schedule was fit for the pleasure.  cry 

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving!! What are your plans for this scrumptious holiday?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2009
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!!!
my plans: eat!!
i love to eat. im a small girl with a huge apetitite.
beach front property? undecided sad cry
well you said it can be platonic? hey, i wanna party like its 1999!! undecided
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lol "get it poppin"
wink

LOL!  cheesy Humm, I have something I'm itching to say in response to that, but if you are as young as I think you are, it wouldn't be appropriate to say to you.  wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2009
im not THAT young like baby young. lolol
naw, but just that you said youre 26 so i was thinking "hmmmm he is in his mid/late twenties, i might not be mature enough. he seems WAY up there"
but ummmm, say what you wanna say.  smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!!!
my plans: eat!!
i love to eat. im a small girl with a huge apetitite.
beach front property?  undecided sad cry
well you said it can be platonic? hey, i wanna party like its 1999!!  undecided

I've noticed that you Small girls LOVE to eat. Hopefully you aren't a small, chubby girl. Hey, I wish you could come and party, sorry Bubbles.  cry I hope you enjoy your holiday to the fullest, Bubbles.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

im not THAT young like baby young. lolol
naw, but just that you said youre 26 so i was thinking "hmmmm he is in his mid/late twenties, i might not be mature enough. he seems WAY up there"
but ummmm, say what you wanna say.  smiley

First tell me how old you are. smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2009
na wa ooooo.
small as in width not height.
im kinda tall (for a girl) and slim.
thats what i meant by "small" im far from chubby. lolol

youre saying sorry? just like that?   cry
wetin i do to deserve dis kin tin?

DaRapture:

First tell me how old you are. smiley
and i never give personal information on nairaland. i just dont.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by C2H5OH(f): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2009
Hmm lol.  Is it a tough combination to find, bloke?   Try sending an email to Adichie Ngozi.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na wa ooooo.
small as in width not height.
im kinda tall (for a girl) and slim.
thats what i meant by "small" im far from chubby. lolol

youre saying sorry? just like that?   cry
wetin i do to deserve dis kin tin?
and i never give personal information on nairaland. i just dont.

Oh, lovely. Your killing me here Bubbles; killing me. That's just the body type I crave; that is if a proportionally thick rump is propped upon those long  legs and between those thin love handles.  wink Humm, yeah I'm sorry you can't get it popping with me bubbles. You sound like a sweet little innocent virgin girl, and I don't want to be the one to turn you out. Get your schooling and career together and then and then I'll come and scoop you up like da rapture, if my status is still the same by then.  kiss wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Hmm lol.  Is it a tough combination to find, bloke?   Try sending an email to Adichie Ngozi.

Humm, it seems to be so for me. undecided Who's Adichie Ngozi?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2009
DaRapture:

Oh, lovely. Your killing me here Bubbles; killing me. That's just the body type I crave; that is if a proportionally thick rump is propped upon those long legs and between those thin love handles. wink Humm, yeah I'm sorry you can't get it popping with me bubbles. You sound like a sweet little innocent virgin girl, and I don't want to be the one to turn you out. Get your schooling and career together and then and then I'll come and scoop you up like da rapture, if my status is still the same by then. kiss wink
surprisingly when i was little my nickname was bubbles cause i was always so energetic and bubbly. cheesy
i dont have a big ass, sorry to disappoint you. embarassed
"sweet innocent virgin girl" BLAH!!
hahaha but it does sound like a plan. wink smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA, leave the bobo. . . .ah ahn.

Do I have to pull you back before your boobs gets in his face? shocked
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

surprisingly when i was little my nickname was bubbles cause i was always so energetic and bubbly.  cheesy
i dont have a big ass, sorry to disappoint you.  embarassed
"sweet innocent virgin girl" BLAH!!
hahaha but it does sound like a plan.  wink smiley

Oh, honey,  I didn't say anything about a big ass, I just said proportionally thick. I'm sure your booty is just right to spend on me.  wink Damn, you're so sweet; I love how innocently honest you are.  wink You're breaking my heart over here, on the real. You've got me wanting to spit the lyrics to Usher's  "You make me wanna" song to you.   embarassed Cause it explains perfectly what I'm feeling right now toward you.

By the way, what are you insinuating with that "Blah"?  angry I like a nice wholesome gal. Hope you aren't out their being all freaky and stuff,   Humm, well at least not until you get around my way, so that I can show you this trick I've got for you.  When you see it, you're gonna think I did it - - -!!  kiss
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2009
FL Gators:

THE-AMAKA, leave the bobo. . . .ah ahn.

Do I have to pull you back before your boobs gets in his face? shocked
boobs in his face? GOOD IDEA! lol

DaRapture:

Oh, honey, I didn't say anything about a big ass, I just said proportionally thick. I'm sure your booty is just right to spend on me. wink Damn, you're so sweet; I love how innocently honest you are. wink You're breaking my heart over here, on the real. You've got me wanting to spit the lyrics to Usher's "You make me wanna" song to you. embarassed Cause it explains perfectly what I'm feeling right now toward you.

By the way, what are you insinuating with that "Blah"? angry I like a nice wholesome gal. Hope you aren't out their being all freaky and stuff, Humm, well at least not until you get around my way, so that I can show you this trick I've got for you. When you see it, you're gonna think I did it - - -!! kiss

all i can say is DAMN!!!!! grin
and sorry to hear im breaking your heart. sad
oh im not out there being freaky, of course not.
how about we play school. im the student and youre the teacher?
*SHHHHH* class in session. there is a lot to be taught and a lot of learning ive got to do. lol
wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

boobs in his face? GOOD IDEA! lol
all i can say is DAMN!!!!!  grin
and sorry to hear im breaking your heart.   sad
oh im not out there being freaky, of course not.
how about we play school. im the student and youre the teacher?
*SHHHHH* class in session. there is a lot to be taught and a lot of learning ive got to do. lol
wink

It's alright Bubbles, I know you like to see me  cry over the thought of you and me doing the grown and sexy, and yeah,  I've got plenty of stuff for you to get your brain game on with   wink ; I'll give it to you via my infamous 12 play lesson.  kiss It rough stuff, do you think you can keep up?  smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2009
DaRapture:

It's alright Bubbles, I know you like to see me  cry over the thought of you and me doing the grown and sexy, and yeah,  I've got plenty of stuff for you to get your brain game on with   wink ; I'll give it to you via my infamous 12 play lesson.  kiss It rough stuff, do you think you can keep up?  smiley
ahhhhhhh is it getting hot in here or what?  cheesy
ill try, never have been a quitter.

who are you gonna spend thanksgiving with? and i hope you help with the cooking. lol
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

ahhhhhhh is it getting hot in here or what?  cheesy
ill try, never have been a quitter.

who are you gonna spend thanksgiving with? and i hope you help with the cooking. lol

cheesy Ok, Baby. Let cool it down, I see I'm making you uncomfortable. I'm going to my oldest sisters house for the holiday, and yeah, I'll be taking some spinach keish pies I made tonight as well as a carrot cake I made with homemade strawberry cream cheese icing on it. tongue I can throw down in the kitchen, Bubbles. I stay having folks wanting to slap their mommas after tasting my grub. smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2009
DaRapture:

cheesy Ok, Baby. Let cool it down, I see I'm making you uncomfortable. I'm going to my oldest sisters house for the holiday, and yeah, I'll be taking some spinach keish pies I made tonight as well as a carrot cake I made with homemade strawberry cream cheese icing on it. tongue I can throw down in the kitchen, Bubbles. I stay having folks wanting to slap their mommas after tasting my grub. smiley
uncomfortable? not even!
ahhhhh and you can cook?
it all seems too good to be true.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2009
Hey, Bubbles, the only thing I'll be missing when I show up tomorrow is a nice chocolate, sweet and lovely lady like you on my arm.  cry It sucks being single, you know?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2009
DaRapture:

Hey, Bubbles, the only thing I'll be missing when I show up tomorrow is a nice chocolate, sweet and lovely lady like you on my arm. cry It sucks being single, you know?
awww dont worry, youll find the right lady when she comes. undecided
and im "yellow paw paw" ask about it. lol
but everything else was right, YOU KNOW! grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by dayokanu(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2009
So you mean you dont know the poster is KB1 and he has been active on this forum since 2008 July

He lives in the east coast I think he is from Joe Biden's state.

Sorry to burst your bubble
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

uncomfortable? not even!
ahhhhh and you can cook?
it all seems too good to be true.

Hey, I don't like to brag too much, but I wasn't given the nick name "Dream" for nothing, Babe.  wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2009
hahaha!!
dayokanu:

So you mean you dont know the poster is KB1 and he has been active on this forum since 2008 July

dont even bring up that mofo called KB1, ABEG!!
but if this is him, i think i like this personality better.
so i go carry on jo. . .
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

awww dont worry, youll find the right lady when she comes.  undecided
and im "yellow paw paw" ask about it. lol
but everything else was right, YOU KNOW!  grin

Yellow paw paw? LOL  cheesy Ok, I'm sure it'll look lovely on me,  I mean you it looks lovely on you.  wink Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by dayokanu(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2009
let him dispute it and i would tell you more
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2009
wait what? look lovely on? lol. . .
yellow paw paw is an actul thing but igbos use it as an expression for something else. hehe
no, no boyfriend oooo.

dayokanu:

let him dispute it and i would tell you more
lol like i said, i like this personality better if it is him.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2009
dayokanu:

Oooh no, not another one. Amaka, all I see and have time for is you tonight. You are all I need right now. Are you in college?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

wait what? look lovely on? lol. . .
yellow paw paw is an actul thing but igbos use it as an expression for something else. hehe
no, no boyfriend oooo.
lol like i said, i like this personality better if it is him.

What do you'all use it for? I've never heard that one before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

.. / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.