Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies (31487 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by Archbishop88: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Congratz 2 d new appiontees.abeg make unah represent wella.i know 4 sure by God's grace i will come to limelight as a professor of enterprenuership n Archbishop of Anglican diocese very soon. #irep UI PG SCHOOL.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
I HEREBY DISTRIBUTE COMMON SENSE TO ALL THOSE PPLE COMING HERE TO DEFEND THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION BUH MAY YOU BE SENT TO NO 6 IME ANA STREET IF YOUR FAMILY IS STILL STRUGGLING TO GET 2 SQUARE MEAL PER DAY. SUFFERING AND SMILLING. NDI OKPO AJA. COMMON AKPA UCHE,HA ENWELOO.. ONYE EZIGARA SCHOOL,OSI NA OBU OLU CONDUCTOR KA YA MMA
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by ABERUAGBA1945: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
ODULAKAN ABERUAGBA ,TRADITIONAL NATIVE DOCTOR , Office Address:No 51 OSHUN ROAD IJEBU IGBO , Ogun state.Nigeria, hotline Call ( +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) OR TEXT SON OF BABA ON WHATS APP MESSAGE ........ We attend to people and secure them with our traditional herbal drugs (Root and Leaf ) to heal the best solution on all diseases both in and out of the body in any form.e.g. Consultation, Stroke, Diabetes, Ulcer, Cancer, Sexual Weakness, Sexual transmitted diseases such as Staph spp, Syphilis, Hypertension, Fibroid, money sucess , None Pregnant woman. Looking husband or Wife also Secret of Wealth. We've help and assist people with our herbs and many of them are testify to that also have mooring both leaf, Seed for total body cleanser for details call @ ( +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) OR TEXT SON OF BABA ON WHATS APP MESSAGE .. contarct details :sad +2348104296216 - 08104296216 ) ...Controlled Under Your Foot.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by kareemkamil(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2017
I dont know while I like this Baba, his too effective. May your day's be long. All of them should be sacked, Know way long chop chop again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by menwongo(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Name check

Buhari is sacking people of other tribe so that he can fix is tribesmen.

One Nigeria my ass

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by menwongo(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Archbishop88:
Congratz 2 d new appiontees.abeg make unah represent wella.i know 4 sure by God's grace i will come to limelight as a professor of enterprenuership n Archbishop of Anglican diocese very soon. #irep UI PG SCHOOL.

Is it sapela ikpo yo smoke?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by totorimi: 2:15am On Jan 10, 2017
Just to confirm the names of all those sacked, they should take heart, they were warned earlier about the antecedents of this man.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by EdDave(m): 3:39am On Jan 10, 2017
The (acting) MD of NAMA was already due for retirement this January. Why does buhari make it Sound like (he s flushing the guy out? angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by IstandWitBuhari: 4:51am On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are naturally born to wail

No matter what you say they will always wail

They are programmed to wail
And Zombiz will forever remain stupid and useless just like you. No matter what you have been programmed to be useless.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by kevoh(m): 5:07am On Jan 10, 2017
EdDave:
The (acting) MD of NAMA was already due for retirement this January. Why does buhari make it Sound like (he s flushing the guy out? angry
The DG of Nigerian Meteorological is also due for retirement the middle of this year. Don't understand what the gragra is all about!
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by petrick10(m): 5:16am On Jan 10, 2017
sacking christians n replacing them wit his kinds. I smell foul......

Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by Moneyyy: 6:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by ceeethru(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2017
cashkid:

Go sack them now.....I wonder wat a clown like u sabi Dan to eat and come make noise for nairaland.
Your father is a clown. you don't just insult people without no real reason. Daft like you.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by viewer7: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Qualified Resumes are needed for the below positions in a fast growing eatery
1. Frontdesk Officers { eatery } ( location Isolo)

2. Accountant with experience in fast food industry {location is Isolo , }

3. Supervisor {Knowledge of meal processing and quality control is highly important; location is Isolo}

4. Drivers {valid drivers license} location okota.

5. Sales attendants {experience in food service industry}.

6. Cleaners

Kindly send your CVs to hotlist.jobs@outlook.com using the interested positions as subject of the mail on or before 25th January 2017
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by cuminside: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2017
kelvee:
Four heads of parastatal agencies and college in the nation’s aviation industry have been sacked, according to a government statement.
Those relieved of their jobs are the Managing Director of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), Mr Emma Anasi, and the Director General of the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet), Dr Anthony Anuforom.
Others are the Rector of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria, Mr Samuel Caulcrick and the Commissioner of Accident Investigation Bureau.
A statement by the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Transportation, Alhaji Sabiu Zakari said on Monday in Abuja that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the sack and the appointments of new chief executive officers to run the agencies.
Mr Fola Akinkuotu has been named the new Managing Director of NAMA. Akinkuotu is a seasoned Transport Pilot, Flight and Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Airline Chief Executive Officer as well as a trained Aviation Industry Regulator.
Also, Prof. Sani Mashi, a professor of Geography with speciality in Environmental Application of Remote Sensing will hold sway in NiMet as Director-General.
According to the statement, Mashi is currently a Deputy Vice-Chancellor at the University of Abuja.
Capt. Abdulsalam Mohammed, a renowned civil aviation trainer and examiner with accreditation by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority and the Federal Civil Aviation Administration, is the new Rector of NCAT, Zaria.
Similarly, Mr Akinola Olateru, an engineer of international repute, will take over as the head of the Accident Investigation Bureau.
Olateru is a trained Air Accident Manager and Certified Safety Officer with Aircraft Maintenance Engineering licenses in Nigeria, U.S. and the United Kingdom.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/breaking-buhari-sacks-heads-nigerian-aviation-agencies/

I have said it time without number that this APC is strictly anti igbo progress party. Let me see the clown that will try to sell this demonic party to igbos, cursed be the person and his entire generation.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by osa2k3(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2017
The sack of the Rector of Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) was long over due as that man put a lot of families through a lot. (staffs) denying them entitlements and wanting to lay off people you did not employ, amongst others. infact this a new year gift and more of this are expected. the long and short of this is that wickedness does not pay and when ever u r at the top dont think you can do as you like cos God can take u out of there in a split second. Weldone Buhari.... grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by cashkid: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2017
ceeethru:
Your father is a clown. you don't just insult people without no real reason. Daft like you.

Ur great grandfather's are nothing but imbeciles.....who the hell are you? Quote me again and I will put you where you rightly belong to hell with u and yr entire lineage.....
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by ceeethru(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
cashkid:

Ur great grandfather's are nothing but imbeciles.....who the hell are you? Quote me again and I will put you where you rightly belong to hell with u and yr entire lineage.....
I don't blame anyone, but the person that abducted you. get a life you slowpoke
Re: Breaking: Buhari Sacks Heads Of Nigerian Aviation Agencies by cashkid: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
ceeethru:
I don't blame anyone, but the person that abducted you. get a life you slowpoke

Who do I have to blame than the two goons that raised an slowpoke.......they failed woefully......product of baby factory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Key Figures To Watch In Nigeria's Election- AFP / Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.