Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? (815 Views)

Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 / No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or / Mourinho Aim A Jibe At Conte – “I Should Cry Every Week About United Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by theoneJabulani(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moments after picking up the FIFA best in the world award, Ronaldo threw a dig at Messi in his victory speech. " I'm just sorry that some people from
Barcelona aren't here tonight but that's
understandable" What do you make of it? Smart or Unnecessary?
lalasticlala, mind44.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Is he the first person to win it?He is too arrogant for my liking.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
comshots:
Foolishly so ... congrats to him still angry sad
Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by darkenkach(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
comshots:

That shit comes with success.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by Flexherbal(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
comshots:
Is he the first person to win it?

Question!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
It's like this

Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
comshots:
Yes he is.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
No doubt he deserves the award more than anybody else, but his jibe at messi and barca was kinda childish.

But wait, real Madrid and barca are not the only clubs in the world. Why would every award be about them? What about EPL teams and players.? I just weak.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Ronaldo's Jibe At Messi And Barcelona? by freesinzu(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
comshots:
He is the first to win the "the best award" wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

23 Crazy English Premier League Facts You Didn’t Know About / Liverpool's Problem / Novelty Match: Messi, CR7 To Battle Eto’o, Okocha In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.