Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Lucrative Is POS Business (cash Withdrawals)? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Lucrative Is POS Business (cash Withdrawals)? (3735 Views)

Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises_ / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is POS Business (cash Withdrawals)? by futureenergy: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
In this Christmas holiday, I went for a wedding in a remote part of South East and there was just one FirstBank near the local govt headquarters. No other bank is at sight and the FirstBank ATM hardly works. So people were just frustrated.

We were advised to go further down and do POS withdrawal. There, it was huge crowd. People withdraw money and make transfers with POS. They charge commission of up to N250 for 10k, and this increases with the amount you are withdrawing.

I'm thinking of opening same in my own community. Pls how does this business work?
What could be the cost of setting up the business, and the associated bank charges for POS withdrawals?

Pls if anyone knows how lucrative the business is, or the Pros and Cons, I will be glad to hear. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is POS Business (cash Withdrawals)? by Sleekydee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
businesses lik dis can mainly thrive in d rural area, s risk of it as well is dt u hv to b having a huge amount of money with u all d time, n we both kno dt can b dangerous.
Re: How Lucrative Is POS Business (cash Withdrawals)? by mimioma: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
*THE BTC INVESTMENT TEAM*

https:///IsDvrynokhlEfbWo41jPnQ

*Aim*: To assist members gain downlines with ease.

*Achievement*: Having registered 30members in a day, we were able to provide 20members with active Downlines in two days.

*Profit Made* : So far, our members who have upgraded to the Runner level has testimonies to give.

What Are You Waiting for, Join The BTC Investment Team Today and You Shall Never Regret Dealing with us.

*Join our Seminar on Whatsapp everyday by 7pm* :

https:///IsDvrynokhlEfbWo41jPnQ

(1) (Reply)

Small And Medium Enterprises Opportunities In Bayelsa State / I Need Information On Cobalt Mining In Nigeria / Brokers Mundo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.