Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Rumuokurusi Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumuokurusi Election (417 Views)

Rumuokurusi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumuokurusi Election by mindviewj: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rumuokurusi town council Election has become a battle that may take people's Life if the candidates don't settle their difference on time. It is because of the income coming into the community from the companies around, and the Almighty OIL MILL market.
The candidates of the RTC known as Rumuokurusi town council Election are; comrade S.I Amadi, Mc Peters Worgu,mr Clifford wali. But it seems the battle is getting to the zenith of Plight, between the supporters of Mr Clifford Wali and comrade S.I amadi.

1 Like

Re: Rumuokurusi Election by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
My problem with Rumuokwurusi people is that the youths are too short sighted. But one of their village chiefs by name S Wokoma....a very proud man that claims to be too knowledgeable but knows nothing is acting d boss. The chief or highness is so arrogant and thinks he can dictate for the whole rumuokwirusi or Esara clan. I pray SARS n JTF round up trouble makers.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has To Raise Taxes To Exit Recession – Pwc CEO / #todayinplenary *senate Proceedings For Wednesday 11th January, 2017.* / Former President Jonathan Visits Obasanjo In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.