Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character (1439 Views)

Last Friday Night: Lagos Babe Exp0sed Her Parts And Character (photos) / Emma Nyra Wins Worst Dressed Female Celebrity Award / Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by Meklex(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
I like Tyra banks, Beyonce and susan patrick. what of you.
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by azeeza(f): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
omotola her shapes

stephnie her height and beyonce grin
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by DaRapture: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2009
Tyra Banks and Gabrielle Union.
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by naliakar: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
1. OMO
2. Yvone Nelson
3. Genny

The thread should close at this point.
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by surveyProf(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
Rita Dominic
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
Mercy Johnson and Ini Edo.
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by nellaluv(f): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2009
Rita Dominic. She's nice, got great body, and nice dentition. She's the shorter version of moi tongue.
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by mamagee3(f): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
Shakira is the best. tongue
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by H2O2: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2009
Halle Berry. I would probably let her steal my virginity cheesy

kiss
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by inme: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
Rita Donimic
Stella Damasus
Omo Sexy
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by spikedcylinder: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
H2O2:

Halle Berry. I would probably let her steal[b] my virginit[/b]y cheesy

kiss

Something that was stolen by rabbits 20 years ago.
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by whitesturd(f): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
Mercy Johnson-cos of her shape and her acting skills

Ini Edo-i just like the babe
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by pureminded: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
whitesturd:

Mercy Johnson-cos of her shape and her acting skills

Ini Edo-i just like the babe

Including her chest ? agrrhhhh

OP: Omotola Jola'de kiss
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by H2O2: 4:00am On Dec 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Something that was stolen by rabbits 20 years ago.
Stop day-dreaming milady. I am patiently awaiting the day of our wedding to give you this most precious gift.
Re: Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character by OgidiBoy(m): 4:01am On Dec 18, 2009
Tonto Dike

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Unilag Gals Fight On Twitter Over Aristo, And Other Dirty Secret / What Amber Rose Can Do, Kim Kardashian Can Do Better? / Chris Brown's Luxury Car Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.