Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) (19037 Views)

Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time / Woman Seen At A Shopping Mall Having Real Escalator Problems / The Kind Of Security You Put In Place When You Are Afraid Of Car Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by johnstar(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Na afonjas dm self grin
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by dominique(f): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2017
That's a scene from a movie
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by toprealman: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=Casilik post=52684711][/quote]Why quote another person's laugh... lol.
She laugh ur laugh abi u no get your own laugh to laugh
Next time like the laugh if you fit laugh your own laugh.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by yinkslinks(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Afooooooonjasi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by juman(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2017
olajire olaide, sanyeri and others.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by tolexy007(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
rtmajayi:
I first thought its a movie, but it seems it actually happened in a shopping mall in Lagos. This one of the most hilarious videos I've seen in a while. Watch after the cut...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/men-who-are-afraid-of-using-escalator.html

Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg4duqWyEdQ

this is ibadan shop rite in Dugbe not Lagos
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by FunkyMetahuman: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
Ibadan people grin grin

I no mention name oooooh
who has that "is like your brain is paining you meme"

grin
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by FunkyMetahuman: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2017
rtmajayi:
I first thought its a movie, but it seems it actually happened in a shopping mall in Lagos. This one of the most hilarious videos I've seen in a while. Watch after the cut...

Source:

Watch the video here..

that's shoprite at dugbe ibadan

And that guy is a popular comic actor from Yoruba movie. So it's all acting.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by mcevans1(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2017
timidapsin:
ITS A MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE undecided

Please what's the name of the movie ?
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin

What I do sad
FunkyMetahuman:
who has that "is like your brain is paining you meme"

grin
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2017
lol no comment cause it once happened to me but some demonic girls were just looking at me na so I gather moral climb am.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by elvis07: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
No oooo na Ekiti people.
I no call any name ooo
seunny4lif:
Ibadan people grin grin

I no mention name oooooh
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2017
op did you just say 'escalator'?
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Owojuyi(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
I also hate escalators. I can't climb it lailai. Except u carry me n dump me on it plus u hav to take me off it again.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by King44(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
d last time I used dat tin I opened my eyes very well and focused on the case I want to hop on make i no go disgrace my family for public
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
not funi
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by bacco2000(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
zinachidi:
remembered d 1st tym i used an elevator, i didn't know which button to press, i just stood there making a fake phone call for over 7 mins so i wouldn't look like one idiot, before luckily someone who wanted to use it too came and opened it,, the speed i take join am eeeeeh...... I was supposed to go to the 15th floor but the person stopped at floor 11.. So i follow am come out since i would be left alone again.. I now used the stairs for the remaining 4 floors.. Many years ago...

Boys are now men. grin

Bro i think you are talking about elevator and not an escalator.
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by zinachidi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
bacco2000:

Bro i think you are talking about elevator and not an escalator.
and what did i write there?
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by seunny4lif(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
elvis07:
No oooo na Ekiti people.
I no call any name ooo
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Talk2Bella(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
I still don't use an escalator that tin has fucccked me up so many times if the stairs reach 600 I go climb am

1 Like

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by socialmediaman: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
zinachidi:
remembered d 1st tym i used an elevator, i didn't know which button to press, i just stood there making a fake phone call for over 7 mins so i wouldn't look like one idiot, before luckily someone who wanted to use it too came and opened it,, the speed i take join am eeeeeh...... I was supposed to go to the 15th floor but the person stopped at floor 11.. So i follow am come out since i would be left alone again.. I now used the stairs for the remaining 4 floors.. Many years ago...

Boys are now men. grin

Funny, so take your kids to ride it often so they dont have to act like you
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by saints2(f): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I still don't use an escalator that tin has fucccked me up so many times if the stairs reach 600 I go climb am

Lol..... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by Ugosample(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
zinachidi:

Boys are now men. grin

LOL...
You just made me laugh
Re: Men Who Are Afraid Of Using Escalator In Mall (video) by player007(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2017
rtmajayi:

Source:

Watch the video here..

V
Chie.....this op can lie sha!!! it happend in Cocoa mall in Ibadan na. and i work in the mall. they are all actors and came to shoot a movie. they were just playing around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters / My Experience With Nigeria Police Last Friday / Chat With Papine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.