Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

5 Great People That Were Adopted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Great People That Were Adopted (534 Views)

Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. / Pictures Of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate & Rich People That Will Amaze You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Great People That Were Adopted by Thepasserby(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Your present situation is only a temporary location. Because you are down today doesn’t mean you can’t become something great tomorrow.

I weep each time I see our news headlines flooded with news of babies being thrown away. Sometimes I ask myself the question that; If they can endure the shame of carrying the pregnancy for nine months and also endure the pain of labour then why can't they endure caring for the baby.

We have seen babies been thrown away and most at times we think that is the end of their story , but here are five world figures that were adopted and they moved from being adopted to becoming great people the world will never forget.

1. Augustus Caesar (emperor of Rome)

2. President Bill Clinton

3. Steve Jobs (co-founder of Apple)

4. John Lennon (singer)

5. Nelson Mandela (human rights activist)

When next you want to send that baby to the gutters, think of what he/she may become in the future. Although you did not plan to have that baby, God or evolution has a place for Him/her.

copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: 5 Great People That Were Adopted by MunorAnne(f): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Interesting
Re: 5 Great People That Were Adopted by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2017
OP u forgot afolahan titobi(fast-rising Trillioneer) embarassed
Re: 5 Great People That Were Adopted by Namady(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2017
Someone should adopt me too grin

(1) (Reply)

More Info About Adamawa State University. / AGIP Scholarship Award 2015/2016 / RUST TO CHANGE NAME TO RIVERS STATEUNIVERSITY (RSU) DUE TO NUC DEMANDS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.