Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry (7458 Views)

Untold Story Of Biafra - U.S. Classified Files Reveals The Truth / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 10, 2017
This is a phone call between the coordinator of the whole port harcourt Nigeria speaking with Uche Mefor assistant radio Biafra director...
After the other phone call I leaked where Ngozi Madu said all we are doing here is cover up. This new phone call proves it... This coordinator complained they are just talking on air yet they have nothing...

This is a disgrace...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFYOutXyydQ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2017
Like us on facebook
www.facebook.com/biafraexpose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by papaejima1: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by fuckfuckman(m): 3:14am On Jan 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is a phone call between the coordinator of the whole port harcourt Nigeria speaking with Uche Mefor assistant radio Biafra director...
After the other phone call I leaked where Ngozi Madu said all we are doing here is cover up. This new phone call proves it... This coordinator complained they are just talking on air yet they have nothing...

This is a disgrace...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFYOutXyydQ

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by GMBuhari: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2017
It's audioShop and voice changer crew will land here and start talking trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by KahlDrogo(m): 6:48am On Jan 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2017
The king of ignorance is here again, ipobExposed IgnoranceExposed

3 Likes

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by nestic(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2017
may thunder baptize u dia... gerarahia

4 Likes

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

Can u swear? Let swear here if this audio was touched. I only replayed that part of we have nothing
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Generalyemi(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2017
go n get a life
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

OK let's do it this way. If I ever edited that audio than where I replayed it saying "we have no guns"
If I Added or removed any piece of information from it.
I will die early bad luck will be my name. But if this is the real phone call u will die early bad luck will be your name

Just type amen.

Admit there are playing with u guys.

4 Likes

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2017
nestic:
may thunder baptize u dia... gerarahia
we don't do dat
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
papaejima1:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
The audio is now available
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Generalyemi:
go n get a life
grin
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by princejayboss: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2017
In as much as I don't have ties to IPOB, I can bet that you are from SE/SS which probably makes you stupid more than the group that you try to insult....

After taking my time to watch the video, I came to few conclusion.

1. Joblessness:

If you had a job that keeps you busy, you will not have the time to stick at radio biafra , which to you is crazy people , I tend to ask this question " what do sane human seek in council of insane fellows? "

2. Stupidity

One can easily tell the level of your brain after watching the video, I am an Igbo man but it may surprise you that I have never listened or do I know how to get the station on whatever bandwidth it is but you took your time to find the station and at the same time record the conversation that went on there ; you can prove me wrong that this not the first time you listened to the rogue radio station .

3. Low self esteem

The people at the radio Biafra believed in an ideology, at least they believed in it, be it cover up or reality but what do I see in you, a young man who is so broke and confused, a young man who believed in nothing including yourself... You lack low self esteem that you try to use marijuana to improve your confidence just as shown in your fingers.... Son ! see a shrink before its outa control.

4. Fear and troubled soul

A book called "guide to corporate macaveli (the mafia manager)" said "in this business of ours, take your enemy as your equal, don't underestimate your enemy but never in your life overestimate the strength of your enemy because once you over estimate, you are automatically a troubled soul and the attribute of fear has over taken you.
I guess you were so troubled that you overestimated the IPOB fellas to the extent of thinking that they own a nuclear weapons
Fire power don't win wars, strategy does (cold war, 6days in June ) be it that the strategy is ideal, cunny , funny or based on lies... What matters is that the followers find a platform of trust and belief to stick together to follow suit their course

Son as you can see ... You are a troubled soul

5. Questions for you.
A. What do you hope to achieve with is your joblessness?

B. You already called yourself a snitch, but do you know that snitches can get stitches?

C. How are we sure that this is not a red flag ? Cos the call from a supposed handler of one sector only to ask for gun on a live radio show?

Finally stay away from crack / dope... It will never do you any good

Peace Son

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2017
princejayboss:
In as much as I don't have ties to IPOB, I can bet that you are from SE/SS which probably makes you stupid more than the group that you try to insult....

1. Joblessness:

If you had a job that keeps you busy, you will not have the time to stick at radio biafra , which to you is crazy people , I tend to ask this question " what do sane human seek in council of insane fellows? "

2. Stupidity

One can easily tell the level of your brain after watching the video, I am an Igbo man but it may surprise you that I have never listened or do I know how to get the station on whatever bandwidth it is but you took your time to find the station and at the same time record the conversation that went on there ; you can prove me wrong that this not the first time you listened to the rogue radio station .

3. Low self esteem

The people at the radio Biafra believed in an ideology, at least they believed in it, be it cover up or reality but what do I see in you, a young man who is so broke and confused, a young man who believed in nothing including yourself... You lack low self esteem that you try to use marijuana to improve your confidence just as shown in your fingers.... Son ! see a shrink before its outa control.

A book called "guide to corporate macaveli (the mafia manager)" said "in this business of ours, take your enemy as your equal, don't underestimate your enemy but never in your life overestimate the strength of your enemy because once you over estimate, you are automatically a troubled soul and the attribute of fear has over taken you.
I guess you were so troubled that you overestimated the IPOB fellas to the extent of thinking that they own a nuclear weapons
Fire power don't win wars, strategy does (cold war, 6days in June ) be it that the strategy is ideal, cunny , funny or based on lies... What matters is that the followers find a platform of trust and belief to stick together to follow suit their course

5. Questions for you.

B. You already called yourself a snitch, but do you know that snitches can get stitches?

C. How are we sure that this is not a red flag ? Cos the call from a supposed handler of one sector only to ask for gun on a live radio show?

Peace Son

What do u mean by stupidity...
I hope u know it is against Nairaland rules to abuse?
This person is of a higher rank than Igbos here.
Ipob on their group , radio all the time asking my brothers for their hard earned money. They deceive them that there is a machine gun packed somewhere...

They deceived them that they use their money to bribe those country to be with them.

They deceived them that they use their money to treat fellow Ipob members.
Where as outside my friend Amara they didn't treat people in Aba from June 2015..

Should I tell u y Igbos don't treat?
Ipob said if any zonal coordinator should treat his fellow Ipob brother with his money he should not ask for refund.
So if I spend N500k to treat a fellow member as a coordinator they will not refund me.

So I will either wait for the money from above or live the member to die...
I can tell u that from June 2015 till its end.
Esp the November period like the 26th.
No one Naira was sent to treat Ipob in Aba.
But they threatened this year that any zone who can't raise up to €1000 must be kicked out.

And u want me to shut up.?

This phone call exposes that there are really no back yard work with the money.

The other phone call exposes that Ipob money is shared like income...

But yet my brothers are screaming everyday with hope that their money is used secretly to better their lives.

And you want me to stay quite?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by mightyhazell: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2017
princejayboss:

1. Joblessness:

2. Stupidity

3. Low self esteem

5. Questions for you.

Peace Son

idi lettered nwokem!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Ajibel(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Lol. The ending part "Ndi ara" cracked me up grin

3 Likes

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by GMBuhari: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

OK let's do it this way. If I ever edited that audio than where I replayed it saying "we have no guns"
If I Added or removed any piece of information from it.
I will die early bad luck will be my name. But if this is the real phone call u will die early bad luck will be your name

Just type amen.

Admit there are playing with u guys.

Apparently you didn't get my comment, but that curse is for you and your relatives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

Apparently you didn't get my comment, but that curse is for you and your relatives

In case u forgot your self this is your statement

GMBuhari:
It's audioshop and voice changer crew will land here and start talking trash

And I told u to swear it is. You're saying I didn't get your comment.
what is there to understand... U guys...

The audio is real. And the earlier u understand Ipob is using u guys money with a promise of a secret development
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by timecapsule: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
You are too creative.
It not a must you must work with them (Igbos). If truly you're from SE, that i where a paid JOB comes in from what you're doing.. and it is.
But i can tell you that you're just chasing SHADOWS while you allow your FULL POTENTIAL DREAMS to just DIE off just like that without actualizing ant of it.
Our government called this kind of your work....WHISTLE BLOWERS, But i called it .....SYCOPHANTS BLOWERS

2 Likes

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2017
timecapsule:
You are too creative.
It not a must you must work with them (Igbos). If truly you're from SE, that i where a paid JOB comes in from what you're doing.. and it is.
But i can tell you that you're just chasing SHADOWS while you allow your FULL POTENTIAL DREAMS to just DIE off just like that without actualizing ant of it.
Our government called this kind of your work....WHISTLE BLOWERS, But i called it .....SYCOPHANTS BLOWERS

So where do I get a job so I can stop? grin
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by GMBuhari: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

In case u forgot your self this is your statement

And I told u to swear it is. You're saying I didn't get your comment.
what is there to understand... U guys...

The audio is real. And the earlier u understand Ipob is using u guys money with a promise of a secret development

Like I said you don't understand my comment

I said the it is "audioShop it's fake audio crew WILL SOON ARRIVE" "

BUT I. DON'T blame your sentiment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

Like I said you don't understand my comment

I said the it is "audioShop it's fake audio crew WILL SOON ARRIVE" "

BUT I. DON'T blame your sentiment

"It's" in that statement means the people who did it... Let's look at it

"GMBuhari :
It's audioshop and voice changer crew will land here and start talking trash"

You said it's audioshop meaning its fake. And voice changer crew... You didn't say it's voice changer crew...
And crew means a group of people working with a particular aim. So in summary.

Its fake and the group of people that do fake audios will (land here) come here and start talking trash.

Its audioshop on its own completes the first point. "and" is a conjunction.

Before a conjunction is used the independence clause or phrase makes a point
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by GMBuhari: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
"It is audioShop crew "it is voice changer" crew *

Just like the Fvck crew trending at the moment

Will soon get here, a primary 5 student would understand my sentence, you don't need to start disecting my sentence looking for conjunction and verbs and clauses that are not missing

My comment means the people who will say it's fake audio will soon come here and start talking trash

Are you sure you are educated at all?

IpobExposed:

"It's" in that statement means the people who did it... Let's look at it

"GMBuhari :
It's audioshop and voice changer crew will land here and start talking trash"

You said it's audioshop meaning its fake. And voice changer crew... You didn't say it's voice changer crew...
And crew means a group of people working with a particular aim. So in summary.

Its fake and the group of people that do fake audios will (land here) come here and start talking trash.

Its audioshop on its own completes the first point. "and" is a conjunction.

Before a conjunction is used the independence clause or phrase makes a point

3 Likes

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by GMBuhari: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
And you are not BiafraudExposed dirty liar
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Chigboboss: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
We Ibos don't really want Biafra, we are just scared of Hausa Fulani and Yoruba dominance of this government, and we know that we can never rule this country without sucking the balls of aboki and afonja because we don't have the numbers to win any election alone. That is why we must cry for Biafra until one day Buhari agrees to carry us along in his government.

We know we are the real political slaves especially as our greatest men Orji Kalu and Ifeanyi Ubah are now in Abokki and afonja APC.
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

Will soon get here, a primary 5 student would understand my sentence, you don't need to start disecting my sentence looking for conjunction and verbs and clauses that are not missing

My comment means the people who will say it's fake audio will soon come here and start talking trash

You started by saying "it is" and it is acts as an indicative in a sentence...

You started by it is audioshop... You're indicating before u used a conjunction...
Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by BudeYahooCom: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

LWKMD! Mr Pro-Buhari as you can see, your darling IPOBexposed the 'great exposer' is not lettered like we have severally shown you yet he wants people to hail him and accredit his 'exposures'. grin

I doubt if he has ever seen 4-walls in his life. Like a poster here observed, he has burnt fingers the type observed in marijuana users. Illiteracy and Drug addiction is what is being exposed here and not IPOB. grin grin

I enjoy your banter with him. Serves your anti-Ipob skull right. grin

1 Like

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by GMBuhari: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

You started by saying "it is" and it is acts as an indicative in a sentence...

You started by it is audioshop... You're indicating before u used a conjunction...

Replying you has made some ediots lesser than me by all means have the audacity to insult me, it's clear you are not BiafraudExposed from today forthwith you will be ignored

Indeed when you argue with a fool he brings you down to his level that quote is true now I see why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by GMBuhari: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

LWKMD! Mr Pro-Buhari as you can see, your darling IPOBexposed the 'great exposer' is not lettered like we have severally shown you yet he wants people to hail him and accredit his 'exposures'. grin

I doubt if he has ever seen 4-walls in his life. Like a poster here observed, he has burnt fingers the type observed in marijuana user. Illiteracy and Drug addiction is what is being exposed here and not IPOB. grin grin

I enjoy your banter with him. Serves your anti-Ipob skull right. grin

If you had just an atom of sense you would know my first comment was sarcastic and it's pro iPod in words anti iPod in meaning, now that you've had your laugh go any queue for your Npower salary, yourself and your brothers that are always insulting Buhari are now confirming that they registered and are angry some have been paid, sooner you join the wailing the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry by BudeYahooCom: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

If you had just an atom of sense you would know my first comment was sarcastic and it's pro iPod in words anti iPod in meaning, now that you've had your laugh go any queue for your Npower salary, yourself and your brothers that are always insulting Buhari are now confirming that they registered and are angry some have been paid, sooner you join the wailing the better

Don't lecture me, I have a foreign Ph.D and I'm way more intelligent than pro-dullard zombies.

I know sarcasm when I see one, yes, you were sarcastic. I was only enjoying two anti-Igbos fighting themselves because of grammar and I have no apologies for enjoying myself. grin

You and the self-acclaimed 'Mr exposer' should mend fences and carry on fighting IPOB from you where stopped. You can commence by shouting an unsarcastic 'Kanu and Kuje beans!', may do the trick and unite you both again. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Declares Legislative Economic Summit Open / FBI In Full Gear To Investigate If Nigerian President Is A Replica: / Orji Kalu: Tinubu's Skill Of Delegation Is A Requirement For Modern Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.