Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH (21620 Views)

22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Thobiy(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Good Of him
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by danxzy: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2017
GOD BLESS HIM

HIS ACCOUNT WILL NEVER GO DRY IJN AMEN
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Its actually not LUTH but LASUTH..check the name on the receipt.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by firstclassmumu: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Olorun bukun fun o
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Burgerlomo: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2017
May God continue to bless you and your family
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by freeborn76(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2017
"When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get" (Mathew 6:2 NLT).

No be me talk am o! Na Bible talk so...
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by buffalowings: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2017
jazinogold:
angry

Don't be a hater cool
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by toprealman: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Davido buys 2017 Benz, this one buys that......who them EPP?
Another money miss road based in Malay sprays cash to announce his arrival back from wherever.....emoney et spays cash with hair drier or whatever....... as if Seun, lala and the rest of the IFGAF crew gives a Bleep. Not sure about Airforce1....maybe a lil one from him.
Nice one young man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by buffalowings: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2017
sankky:
God bless this afonja bountifully

YOU GET A PASS TODAY.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by franklingud(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2017
This is the same reason they worship 2pac amaru Shakur till today.
Because of philanthropism.

Unlike some people that will buy N22m Mercedes benz car.

Lord in heaven please bless me with money so that I will bless others.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2017
God bless ur generations not like others that will flaunt their wealth on social media.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by franklingud(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2017
VcStunner:
Nice job
Thing is, you don't have to be too wealthy before you become a philanthropist. I will use my self for an example, while people where busy blowing their alawee on Akwa-ibom girls during our service year, I was using same to pay 3 different scholarships for primary school pupils.
I wish him well and more resources to him for more good deeds.
Well done boss, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Tedassie(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
that's so wonderful ,it makes me wanna cry

I wanna do this,be wealth[b](y)[/b] enough 2 give it out . 2 be a blessing
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by andyanders: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2017
Gob bless him for what he is doing.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by duni04(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2017
This is the kind of attitude that distinguishes the third world from the first world. The ability to empathize and show mercy and a sense of communal love.The ability to show kindness in the midst of bounty and plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by ettybaba(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
God bless you sir.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by buchilino(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
PRAYER: LORD GIVE ME WISDOM TO SPEND MY MONEY WISELY, LIKE DIS MY BROTHER. INSTEAD OF BUYING BENZ GLE WORTH 22 MILL.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Livingstoner01: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
freeborn76:
"When you give to someone in need, don't do as the hypocrites do--blowing trumpets in the synagogues and streets to call attention to their acts of charity! I tell you the truth, they have received all the reward they will ever get" (Mathew 6:2 NLT).

No be me talk am o! Na Bible talk so...
......Bawoni ase fe te aye lorun,...how can Davido learn from this,if we don't put it on social media, even you.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Stark7: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Livingstoner01:

......Bawoni ase fe te aye lorun,...how can Davido learn from this,if we don't put it on social media, even you.
Don't mind him; our celebrities and politicians too need to learn from these guys.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by kaima2015: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Tuoyofelix:
if only others could learn from him.
yeah it is not by buying cars and other forms of wealth display
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by freeborn76(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Livingstoner01:

Like I said, no be me talk so my bro
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Rainmaker69(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Finally! Some good news...
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by akzjazz(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2017
God bless your heart. May your river never run dry. God bless your heart again I say
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by adizgal(f): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2017
God bless him
I wish our leaders and wealthy men and women will emulate from him
God will continually replenish his pocket
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by Funkybabee(f): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
blizzcelebTv:
Life is vanity," popular Nigerian philanthropist, @iamKokun, says, as he heads to hospitals to pay off people's medical bills.
watch-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Vdqt66o_g
Adepeju Olukokun is only another average Nigerian who decided that he had had enough with the government’s system of willful neglect and disappointment and was intent on doing something about it. Olukokun had experienced hardship first hand, growing up in a polygamous family where sustenance was hard, hawking on the street for the better part of 15 years. The things he was exposed to growing up inspired him to do his part to make sure he could prevent other people having to suffer through the same. This led to what is known today as Kokun Foundation.

They started by funding with money from their own pockets, but it didn’t take too long for the team to earn recognition for their work winning a True Heroes award, as their operation began to expand to IDP camps, and prisons. They started to gain a following on social media, and with it, voluntary donations from well-meaning Nigerians.
His Latest Philantropist work was at Lagos State teaching hospital (LUTH) where he paid off peoples bill's

http://pulse.ng/gist/kokun-foundation-food-is-right-for-everyone-id5499719.html

God shall bless this man abundantly in Jesus name
gosh!!!!!am touched
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by solidman59(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Meanwhile omo baba olowo just bought another expensive car.

Life and everything we own is pure vanity.

Good one bro. We're all here to help one another
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by joenor(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
God Bless him
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by datribune: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
There's a tear in my eyes as I write this. Good one bro.
May d good Lord continue to bless him abundantly & may God empower others who wish to do like this man, this good man.
May God bless Adepeju Olukokun & those contributing to his foundation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by lilreese: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
God bless him.
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by 2sweet2soft: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
God bless u real good....#kingdomworks
Re: Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH by brojoshua: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Blessed is the one who did honest work to make his money and also used part of it to help the helpless who are in need and did not make noise about the good work he did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent – NAN / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.