Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Carl Ikeme: I’ll not watch any AFCON match - TruDigest.com - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme: I’ll not watch any AFCON match - TruDigest.com (477 Views)

Super Eagles Players Depart For South Africa Ahead Of Crunch AFCON Match. Photos / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carl Ikeme: I’ll not watch any AFCON match - TruDigest.com by amJoe(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Carl Ikeme has said that he will avoid watching the 2017Africa Cup of Nations as a result of his disappointment after Nigeria failed to qualify.

The Wolverhampton Wanderers goalkeeper has been part of a new look Super Eagles squad led by Gernot Rohr who are in pole position to clinch a World Cup 2018 ticket after two qualifying games.

“We didn’t qualify this year which was a big
disappointment. I’ll try and avoid watching thebCup of Nations, because we’re not there. Our focus is on the World Cup now,” Ikeme told Daily Mail.

The 30-year-old helped Paul Lambert’s side defeat Stoke City 2-0 in a FA Cup third round encounter on Saturday, pulling off several crucial saves in the second half to frustrate Mark Hughes and his team.

And has hailed his side’s performance as ‘brilliant’. “It’s always nice to keep a clean sheet and make some saves. We were under pressure at the end but the lads were brilliant from start to finish.”

Source: http://www.trudigest.com/2017/01/ill-not-watch-any-afcon-match-carl-ikeme.html

Re: Carl Ikeme: I’ll not watch any AFCON match - TruDigest.com by amJoe(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Read latest news at www.TruDigest.com
Re: Carl Ikeme: I’ll not watch any AFCON match - TruDigest.com by LecciGucci: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Same here bro
Re: Carl Ikeme: I’ll not watch any AFCON match - TruDigest.com by united25(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Na u know...me I go watch am cool grin
Re: Carl Ikeme: I’ll not watch any AFCON match - TruDigest.com by Goodheart1: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2017
you need to watch o.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible for one to be among the best three and not among the best eleven? / Enyimba Supporters To Protest Non-completion Of Aba Stadium / Conte- ‘’29 More Points To Reach The Summit’’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.