Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

A Recap On FIFA Best Player Of The Year Award 2016 - First OF His Kind - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Recap On FIFA Best Player Of The Year Award 2016 - First OF His Kind (512 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Wife, Amara At FIFA Best Awards (Photo) / 2018 FIFA Best Football Awards: Results And Winners (Live Updates) / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Recap On FIFA Best Player Of The Year Award 2016 - First OF His Kind by henrypsexy(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Last night award was the first ever best FIFA football award ceremony.. CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) defeating Barcelona/Argentina player Lionel Messi and France/Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann to be crowned the 2016 FIFA Best Player of the year was another amazing thing to think of.
Taking a look at Ronaldo He's had an amazing year, winning the Euro Cup, UEFA Champions League, Club World Cup, his 4th Ballon D'or award, broken so many records for club and country (highest goalscorer of all time for both). Infact the guy is just too much.. Nice one Ronaldo!

What can you say about the award and why you think he deserves it? sound off below

We would love to see you visit us and sound off your thought as well in comment cheers! - http://www.jeoworld.com/2017/01/a-recap-on-fifa-best-player-of-year.html

Re: A Recap On FIFA Best Player Of The Year Award 2016 - First OF His Kind by Enkyl(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2017
First of his kind?
Are you from Ibadan? I know you guys have the H factor like you say Ouse instead of House but I didn't know it affevted your writing skills too
Re: A Recap On FIFA Best Player Of The Year Award 2016 - First OF His Kind by henrypsexy(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Enkyl:
First of his kind?
Are you from Ibadan? I know you guys have the H factor like you say Ouse instead of House but I didn't know it affevted your writing skills too
Oh! i guess you only think on one direction.... here's what i meant
Last night award was the first ever best FIFA football award ceremony

(1) (Reply)

Why I Moved To Chinese Club’ – Mikel Obi Finally Opens Up / Alexis Sanchez Faces Possible Jail Sentence / Thierry Henry's "Emotional" Plea To Mesut Ozil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.