Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I (738 Views)

How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. / Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain / How Can I Obtain A Loan Of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Sparkles003(f): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2017
God favour found me
Re: I by eezeribe(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Sparkles003:
Good day all
Please I need a kind heart to please give me a loan of #500,000 - 1,000000 to start a business will pay back half in july and half in december with a 10% interest.
I'm a graduate.....stayed home all through last year applied for jobs no luck so decided to source for a loan this year from anyone
All I have is my integrity and word and 2 guarantees.
My bb pin is 58E0C31F.
Willing to meet up with anyone who God touches his heart to assist me.
Thank you.

At sparkless... I really appreciate your determination... But taking a loan of 500k-1m might be too risky...
Starting and running a business, before profit starts coming,always takes longer than expected...
I established my business in November,and it's been two months running,and I know what I am saying...
It would be better if you opt for a smaller loan(more manageable) at least you can tender collateral that equals the liquidity...
Then try and grow the business...

All the best dear..
Re: I by Sparkles003(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2017
eezeribe:

At sparkless... I really appreciate your determination... But taking a loan of 500k-1m might be too risky...
Starting and running a business, before profit starts coming,always takes longer than expected...
I established my business in November,and it's been two months running,and I know what I am saying...
It would be better if you opt for a smaller loan(more manageable) at least you can tender collateral that equals the liquidity...

All the best dear..
Thank you for this advice.
But the loan covers shop rent,goods,setting up the shop and other unforeseen expenses.
The business i intend doing is one that has lots of potential of sucess from my study.
As per collateral I have non
But like i said have two credible grantors for the loan.
And i intend to pay back in a year time irrespective.
Re: I by Sparkles003(f): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
eezeribe:

All the best dear..
Hello.you know I read your post but didn't fully understand your message but now I do.I finally established my business in November last year wasn't easy at all but God made away.profits is low for now..and the business still needs financial growth to capture more audience. I didn't take a loan cos Jesus helped me(not sounding cliche)
But I actually need a soft loan now to booast sales and attract more customers please do you know anyone in Lagos that can help.with very little interest tho
Re: I by m2cad: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Newly Fresh Peer To Peer Donation Website Still Hot Now... / Today's (20/02/2017) Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / 500k To Pay 700k In 4months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.