Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mike Tysons To Train Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tysons To Train Chris Brown (562 Views)

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tysons To Train Chris Brown by Stooi76(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Mike Tyson has confirmed that he'll be training Chris Brown in his grudge fight against rapper Soulja Boy.
The former heavyweight champion was asked to help out by 50 Cent after some major beef between the pair over the last few weeks.
"I'm gonna teach him how to bite somebody's ear. Yeah, that's right," he said in a video on Instagram.
"I'm gonna teach him every dirty trick in the book to knock you out. Because I'm not going to teach him how to run."
Soulja Boy is going to be trained by another former boxing champ, Floyd Mayweather, who announced the bout on Instagram.The grudge started after Soulja Boy liked and left a comment below a picture on the profile of Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend.
The pair posted several videos and pictures mocking and threatening each other as the argument heated up.
Soulja Boy posted about the fight but has since deleted it from Instagram.
He said: "It's going down! Signed my contract I'm leaving the fight with $1,000,000.50 Cent has backed Soulja Boy for the win and says he'll be placing a $100,000 (£80,619) bet on the outcome.
Chris Brown, 27, and Soulja Boy, 26, have been criticised by fans and other celebrities for their public feud.
Soulja Boy has even been accused of using the match as a tactic to save his flagging music career.The exact venue and date of the fight is still to be confirmed but according to the flyer it will be a pay-per-view event.
Soulja Boy has already started training according to Snapchat posts.

Re: Mike Tysons To Train Chris Brown by united25(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Am putting Nigeria's 2017 budget on Chris brown grin
Re: Mike Tysons To Train Chris Brown by sisisioge: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Awon omo Ake! Though I know Chris has got some anger that needs to be let out, his face is too beautiful for punches. Soulja boy on the other hand has always looked punched out. Whew!
Re: Mike Tysons To Train Chris Brown by FemiEddy(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2017
lol dis is serious
Re: Mike Tysons To Train Chris Brown by kheengjay(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2017
united25:
Am putting Nigeria's 2017 budget on Chris brown grin

right behind you bruv.....

(1) (Reply)

Raising My Son, Hasnt Affected My Love Life-stephanie Linus / OMG! See What This Supposed UBER Driver Did...... HILARIOUS! / This Will Make You Laugh:the Meaning Of CHANGE In Nigeria(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.