Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

If You're Burdening Yourself/parents/spouse With School Fees, You Must Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're Burdening Yourself/parents/spouse With School Fees, You Must Read This (434 Views)

Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees / 5-Year-Old Boy Who "Repairs Motorcycles" In Makurdi Benue, To Raise School Fees / Okorocha Celebrates Children's Day With School Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Burdening Yourself/parents/spouse With School Fees, You Must Read This by cromwellk: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2017
This could be the most important message you have ever read

We are living in the worst times in human history

Not only is it hard to make a living but the means to do so are increasingly becoming harder to attain

By this I refer to education.

The cost of education is on the rise meanwhile incomes are not changing.

However, as Africans we value education so much that we will sacrifice everything just to get you in school, just to see you go through that important phase.

Nevertheless after years of education (assuming you finish and pass) you become awake to the reality that there are no Jobs. And when you do get one, the money is just not enough.

OK. Best bet is perhaps going abroad right? But even abroad companies are reducing their bottom line and screws are being tightened. USA for example has started to review its immigration policies. What that means is that it will become even more difficult to enter the US. And when the US starts something, the rest of the Tier 1 countries follow suite (UK, EU ,Germany, Russia, Australia etc)

The Odds seem stacked against you. But does it have to be that way?

I want to wake you up to smell the coffee.... The world is tough and most people are playing soft

Thinking if you do this course or that course life will come to you on a silver platter.

Truth is it won't and you have to wake up to this.

I have LAUNCHED a Global Entrepreneur Program and here is what we are doing;

1 -- We showing Africa how to create own product
2 -- How to easily get it in front of thousands of people all over the world
3 -- You will learn how to create systems that convert people to revenue
4 -- You will be assisted to create and implement your own income generating system through direct mentorship

They say "An apple will never fall far from its tree". I totally agree with this. Here is why;

See, you will achieve the same aggregate life results as people around you i.e parents, friends, uncles etc. IF they are not "crushing it", if they are struggling you will wind up in their path. This is because whether you like it or not you are consciously and subconsciously learning from them the habits that got them there.

Painful truth to swallow. I know. That's just the way it is and most people don't have the stomach to accept this truth and act!

For this reason you will have the opportunity to connect with entrepreneur minded people on the face of Africa ( South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana etc)

They will encourage you and share ideas until you get your financial breakthrough.

You will afford not only to pay for your fees but earn a life you deserve.

Best part is you don't pay a dime to join the program

SO WHERE IS THE CATCH?

I am glad you asked.

I am looking for brilliant minds in Africa. People with strong ideas. We are in the process of creating something great!

I have 256 spots to be filled for my Global Entrepreneur Program. Applications for those interested are invited before 31 January 2017

Here is what you need to do to apply;

1. Copy and paste the link below in your address bar ;
[Delete the spaces after "go" to activate the link].

https://go o.gl/forms/UWRsHYS6xIljhKjE3

2. Complete the Assessment form and submit.

If you make it to shortlist, you will be contacted for an interview

Godspeed

Regards,

Cromwell Kuutsi
vt commodore head unit wiring diagram
Re: If You're Burdening Yourself/parents/spouse With School Fees, You Must Read This by gerald07: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
word

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Speaking Fluent Chinese (video) / Ghaddaffi Wasn't Evil........see The Proof / UNN Postgraduate Online Registration Procedure - 2016/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.