Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

. .. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . .. (722 Views)

Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? / Do Dogs Also Suffer Emotional Trauma? / 3-week-old Baby Killed By Pit Bull After Being Left Alone With It For 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. .. by alphatron(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: . .. by FuckTheMod: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2017
They're searching for Fûck to give

1 Like

Re: . .. by alphatron(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: . .. by DaVinciii(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
I think under-exercised dogs or attention seeking dogs dig. Bury the dog's poop in the place he digs and he won't dig there again (for a while sha)... That's if the dog no dey chop e poop oh!
Re: . .. by alphatron(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR so I'm still waiting for you to "reach out"...
Except you're not saying what you really want to say or you just enjoy playing hide and seek.

The fact that I'm not even trying to hit on you...I just find you worthy of keeping tabs with. And you're just forming slippery just amazes me lol
Re: . .. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
IconicR so I'm still waiting for you to "reach out"...
Except you're not saying what you really want to say or you just enjoy playing hide and seek.

The fact that I'm not even trying to hit on you...I just find you worthy of keeping tabs with. And you're just forming slippery just amazes me lol
I don't role that way anymore, you all are just too faceless for my liking
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
😂 because you uploaded a small part of your face abi?

Weldone!
Re: . .. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
😂 because you uploaded a small part of your face abi?

Weldone!
You all are ghosts, just few real humans here. Prove you are human too.
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
besides I really hate chatting like this on Nairaland... My face is not a problem, you'll see every inch of it but it just can't happen here on Nairaland. Never!

So are we taking this chat elsewhere or we're dieing it right here... Cos me I can't show my face here o lol
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
You all are ghosts, just few real humans here. Prove you are human too.
it should be fun to be one person chatting with a ghost on the internet wouldn't it?

...as in ghost that even has phone number and a human body with pictures to even prove.
Re: . .. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
it should be fun to be one person chatting with a ghost on the internet wouldn't it?

...as in ghost that even has phone number and a human body with pictures to even prove.
😂 you all are ghosts. All of you
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
😂 you all are ghosts. All of you
SMH... I'VE TRIED ROSE..

I really really liked you.
As a potential G...but it's sad!🫤
I don't have anymore energy to burn on the matter as this stress is supposed to be done by your "suitors" not me.

🫶🏽... I'm still ur guy sha

Or...maybe you're guessing that I could be someone else trying to get at you on this forum based on your activities or something🤔.
But it's cool sha...let's just watch each other like ghosts for real.🙌🏽
Re: . .. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
SMH... I'VE TRIED ROSE..

I really really liked you.
As a potential G...but it's sad!🫤
I don't have anymore energy to burn on the matter as this stress is supposed to be done by your "suitors" not me.

🫶🏽... I'm still ur guy sha

Or...maybe you're guessing that I could be someone else trying to get at you on this forum based on your activities or something🤔.
But it's cool sha...let's just watch each other like ghosts for real.🙌🏽
Show your face and tell me your main monika
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
When Nairaland is not monetized I will now have main Monika for what? What should I be making off of that to make a fake Monika on this dead forum?
I only come here for the fact that it's faceless and I can say tf whatever I want and still be me in real life.
...that's the fun and "highest usefulness" of this forum to me.

As for the face my girl...not even Kim jong un can make me upload a picture of my real self here.
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
And why in this world would you care about my face?
Someone threatened you on this forum and you know their face?
Or you don't keep ugly friends? grin
Re: . .. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
And why in this world would you care about my face?
Someone threatened you on this forum and you know their face?
Or you don't keep ugly friends? grin
Not at all, no one can threaten me here in a faceless forum. Nobody is ugly and I don't look down on anyone
Re: . .. by AndrewTate(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Not at all, no one can threaten me here in a faceless forum. Nobody is ugly and I don't look down on anyone
Okay...for how much I like and respect you I'm going to take the pain and stress of creating a new email address 2morow and I'll mention you with it.
Mail your number in it and I'll hit you up on WhatsApp...

I'll do all this to prove to you that I ain't no joker my g.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Male Adult English Bulldog For Sale / Bad Ass Caucasian Puppies Available For Sale / Caucasian In Exchange For Another Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.