Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

It Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Jobs (709 Views)

New Job Alert: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme And IT Jobs / Are You Looking For Telecoms/it Jobs? Then Here Is Your Chance / Available IT Jobs @ Mayakorp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Jobs by akayode: 2:31am On Nov 24, 2009
I need an IT job to help me start up my career development in the industry. I don't really care about the pay but the Experience really  matters alot to me. Please house help me out. I am a system administrator (MCSE) by profession and I have a sound knowledge of computer Applications, Internet,etc
Please you can send your recommendations to akayodesegun@yahoo.com.You can also call me on 07065341451
Thank you and God bless you richly!
Re: It Jobs by Guardian(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
Guy,
If you have good hands on and need a challenging work enviroenment send your resume ASAP to sharepointjob2010@yahoo.com
Re: It Jobs by debbybos(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
plz wat of IT building student from yabatech my mail is debbybos@yahoo.com
Re: It Jobs by Guardian(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2010
Sorry NO
this oppurtunity is strictly for young experienced hands in computers & IT infrastructure.

Application Deadline: 13/08/2010

Our client is an industry leader and player in the oil and gas sector of Nigeria. It's operations and business interests spans construction for oil and gas industry, manufacturing and skilled man power development.
We currently seek for qualified persons to occupy the following positions.

IT Infrastructure Administrator x 3

Division: Information Technology

Reporting to the IT Manager, the Systems Administrator is responsible for administration and performance management of the installed base of corporate systems at XX Group, and the servers and networks they reside and depend on.
including but not limited to WAN, LAN, IT service support Desk, Backup and Disaster Recovery.

Administration and maintenance of company’s internal systems.
Configuration and set-up of new server systems
Installation and training on networking infrastructure tools
Administration and support of content and internet control servers and platforms .
Responsible for directing all IT Help Desk teams
Provide telephone and desktop support to internal and external clients.
Forecasting any needed improvements, budgeting for and implementing any changes.
Support and handle technical roles within the IT project team.
In addition, their role encompasses the administration and management of the Company’s IP telephony systems.

Minimum requirements:

University degree
4 years post graduate experience in Information Technology
Average age of 27-33 yrs
Cisco devices administration
WAN, LAN & VPN implementation and management
Network access Storage server administration
Microsoft 2003/2008 Server Active Directory implementation and administration
Microsoft 2003/2007 Exchange Server / Client implementation and administration
Microsoft ISA 2006 implementation and administration
Anti-Spam Firewall
Mail System Archiver
Linux (Ubuntu & Suse Enterprise) Server / Client implementation and administration
Enterprise Antivirus implementation and administration
IT tools and IT Help desk management system based on ITIL V2 Standard
Competent user of MS Office products
Significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures
Other skills include PABX appreciation, problem solving capabilities and enthusiastic disposition.

Send your resume to sharepointjob2010@yahoo.com

Note: This job availability offers ample oppurtunity and ONLY qualified persons with HANDS ON skills need apply.

Qualified applicants would be called within 2 Weeks after application deadline.

Applicants must be ready and willing to resume as soon as possible ( Lead Time - 4 weeks )

(1) (Reply)

December 2009 Reruiting: Full Package ! Oya Begin Apply Oh / Urgent Vacancies / Career Opportunities - Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.