Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) (889 Views)

If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System? / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / 12 Less Competitive Courses In Nigerian Institutions You Can Choose From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Please choose as concerned!
Let's see what Nigerians are most concerned about in this present Nigeria.

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2017
C. A lot of businesses depend on fuel.

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ojun50(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2017
B,C

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by mengho(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2017
So u actually believe any of these go happen.

SMH, let me go back to sleep, pls week me up by midday, I don't wanna miss one of my favorite shows on tv

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by dpete1: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Fuel o..all dose bikemen carrying me #100, na to dey carry me #50 sure pass...but,none is going to happen on that day
Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ademasta(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2017
coolesmile:
C. A lot of businesses depend on fuel.
Are you sure
Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ademasta(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2017
dpete1:
Fuel o..all dose bikemen carrying me #100, na to dey carry me #50 sure pass...but,none is going to happen on that day
Hmmm... Fuel...

But why did you say "None"
Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ademasta(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:

SMH, let me go back to sleep, pls week me up by midday, I don't wanna miss one of my favorite shows on tv
grin MMM nko

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ademasta(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
ojun50:
B,C
Wow
Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ojun50(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2017
ademasta:

Wow
yea

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by RR2J(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:

we no go only 'WEEK' you up we go month you up

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by SEEDORF441(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
C because i can fuel my gen every day

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by mengho(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
RR2J:

we no go only 'WEEK' you up we go month you up

ayam to lazy to correct am & android auto correction is d most stupid invention I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ademasta(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:

ayam to lazy to correct am & android auto correction is d most stupid invention I have ever seen
You are right bro
Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by RR2J(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:

Sir this your Code mixing ehn, btw was u sleeping when u typed dat

2 Likes

Re: Choose From The Options What You Wish Should Happen On The 14th January(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2017
grin
RR2J:

Sir this your Code mixing ehn, btw was u sleeping when u typed dat

(1) (Reply)

DSSC Past Question / ASUU Sets To Call Off Strike / Ways You Can Make Money As A Student In Nigeria While On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.