Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) (1246 Views)

"The Longer Your Waste Line, The Shorter Your Lifespan" / Ebola: Male Survivors Warned To Use Condoms / 18 Ways Ebola Virus Could Be Spread In Nigeria - Be Warned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by dreeldee: 4:07am On Nov 24, 2009
Sorry not whacha think cheesy cheesy grin Ok this might be a bit gross, pardon me wink First of all i don't know which section this should be and second of all, no! I don't have any health condition that's hindering it(wondering what? cheesy). Well my question is this, why does it take men longer to poop than women? embarassed embarassed (so it seem for most that I know and I've heard from other men too). While I average 15-20 minutes in the toilet (pooping only and not whatcha thinking cheesy) my baby girl spend an average of 1 min or less, with a 40sec record breaking time shocked shocked (Guiness world's fastest pooper grin Maybe not tongue) And NO! I don't think it's the food 'cos we're basically on the same diet.  Does it have anything to do with your body system or some mental sorta thing ya know?
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by whiteroses(f): 4:14am On Nov 24, 2009
i'm done man! how dare you share your poop story on here totally cramped my mood
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by dreeldee: 4:17am On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses:

i'm done man! how dare you share your poop story on here totally cramped my mood
Sorry i didn't put a warning sign, I guess it's not for the weak stomachs but how long does it take you really cheesy

1 Like

Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by Pweety4me(f): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses:

Lmao grin i can't believe dis but yet again wonders shall never end. . . lipsrsealed
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:19am On Nov 24, 2009
lmao!!! this should go in the health section of all places.
but seriously, EWWWWWWWW.
gosh, kinda gross but i guess you need the advice, so. . .
lolol 

and 40 seconds?!?!?!?!?! are you SURE she cleans her ass right!! OMG!
how can someone have time to shit and then clean themselves in 40 seconds?
either she didnt shit or she is just nasty!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and 15-20 minutes is a PRETTY LONG time. i would hate to have a house with one bathroom living with you. lolol

MODS move to health section, biko oooooo
before he kills other people herre. lol
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by dreeldee: 4:22am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!!! this should go in the health section of all places.
but seriously, EWWWWWWWW.
gosh, kinda gross but i guess you need the advice, so. . .
lolol  smiley
Are you saying it's unhealthy to poop or time it
Pweety4me:

Lmao grin i can't believe dis but yet again wonders shall never end. . . lipsrsealed
And what sex is you? An hermaphrodite?
THE-AMAKA:

and 40 seconds?!?!?!?!?! are you SURE she cleans her ass right!! OMG!
how can someone have time to shit and then clean themselves in 40 seconds?
either she didnt shit or she is just nasty!!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hell yeah! She did and I'm sure she cleaned up properly too cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:24am On Nov 24, 2009
i modified.
this seems like a "health" question, therefore it should be in the health section.
you are talking about the human body and digestive system, eh?
well i guess.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by dreeldee: 4:25am On Nov 24, 2009
Well yeah you're right that's what it's about. And I wasn't sure of the section so i stated it in the first post.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:27am On Nov 24, 2009
im pretty sure she DID NOT clean properly.
there is no way you can shit and still have time to clean properly in 40 seconds.
NO WAY!!
either she lied and didnt, or she is just one nasty chick. lipsrsealed
no way at all! sorry.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by dreeldee: 4:29am On Nov 24, 2009
Ha! shocked I know her better than you o. Well I probably got the timing wrong exaggeration sha
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by whiteroses(f): 4:37am On Nov 24, 2009
dreeldee:

Sorry i didn't put a warning sign, I guess it's not for the weak stomachs but how long does it take you really cheesy

well amaka has helped you and brought some sanity here so i guess i'll reply, its takes me 30 minutes cos i day dream a lot, minutes after i finish i'd rest my cheek on my two fists daydreaming, so yeah and pls no more question thank you, moderator please keep me anonymous on this post embarassed
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by Pweety4me(f): 4:38am On Nov 24, 2009
[quote][/quote]May God 4give u because u know not wat u r saying na dat poop dey infect ur brain wey no make u know wetin u go talk again nonentity peace!
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2009
you may know her better than me but if one wants to clean themselves right its gonna (NO MATTER WHAT!!!) take more than 40 seconds. lol
so therefore, she didnt clean herself right.
or maybe you were exaggeration a bit too much.
ill understand 2 minutes but 40 seconds? naw! lol

whiteroses:

well amaka has helped you and brought some sanity here so i guess i'll reply, its takes me 30 minutes cos i day dream a lot, minutes after i finish i'd rest my cheek on my two fists daydreaming, so yeah and pls no more question thank you, moderator please keep me anonymous on this post embarassed
30 MINUTES?!?!?!
thats crazy.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by chamotex(m): 5:12am On Nov 24, 2009
If I go in with a newspaper - 45 mins
If I go in with a magazine - 1 hour
If I go in with my duvet - 3 hours

If I go in with nothing - 25secs
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by Cyberfreak(f): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2009
^LOL. Kolo.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by smooooooth: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2009
maybe she doesnt like staying to long in the white house, and i dont think its a gender thing, its an individual thing like me i love to go to the white house in my birthday suit and i must have the newspaper with me, cos i feel very comfortable in there. say an average of 1hr.  grin
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by olanajim(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2009
funny!

I also read in toilet. I am posting this right from the toilet!

How long? It depends on the paper am reading and where I am. I hardly stay up to a minute if am using public toilet which I rarely use anyway.

But the poster may be right if thd fellow merely use toilet paper to clean up. Probably trying to break record so she hurried in and hurried out.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by MissyB1(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2009
Gbahahahauhuhuhuhahahah!! *falls on the floor*Kpahhahahahahaha!!!
Dreeldee, You're not serz.
Just when I was expecting to read 'sum-in, sum-in'.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by TheSly: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2009
Yuck. . . .Thank God i don finish my food.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by dreeldee: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
Pweety4me:

May God 4give u because u know not wat u r saying na dat poop dey infect your brain wey no make u know wetin u go talk again nonentity peace!
It's not my fault you cant take a joke.
Re: The longer the better huh? (Be warned this is gross!!) by Pweety4me(f): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
^Yea and it was a very funny one 2. . .hisssss

(1) (Reply)

What Your Sleep Position Reveals About Your Personality / Wicked Uncles Wife[ Pic] / Health Workers Begin Nationwide Strike Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.