Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. (18478 Views)

Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Wheelchair, Begs To Travel To UK For Treatment / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by jazinogold(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
shocked

I SELL BITCOIN AT AN AFFODABLE RATE!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by newyorks(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Freshkidavid:
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu has arrived the Federal High Court, Abuja for the commencement of his secret trial.

According to a source and an eyewitness, Kanu was brought in a Hilux van amidst tight security.

Also, a lot of journalists have not been able to access the court premises as a result of not having Federal High Court tags. Some of them said they have applied and yet the court did not reply.

The IPOB had earlier stated that International observers would monitor the secret trial.

[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2017/01/nnamdi-kanu-arrives-court-for.html?m=1[/url]

God is ur strength bro.peace is never achived without conflicts.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by Odingo1: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
[/b]The secret trial is mockery to Nigeria judiciary[b], it doesn't make any sense and he did commit any serious offence, wonder why federal government is putting too much energy on this frivolous issue sad shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by macluvph1(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
At the end the kingdom of God shall prevail.

God bless NK, aluta continua victoria acerta.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by ONITIJU1: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2017
SECRET TRAIL? I CAN SENSE SOME FISHY DEALS, HERE

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by kbams241: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2017
king of kuje prison...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by mastermaestro(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Buhari is simply turning this guy into a political deity. More people know him now than when he was a free man.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by Innodon(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Who come hid the earlier post..... Hmmmmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by laffwitmi: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
He is anti-Christ, buhari shld waste him

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by BiafranPound: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
"They'll try to subdue his rise but all will be a failure!" Michel de Nostradamé .. 1528

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by BiafranPound: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
laffwitmi:
Idol worshipper!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by Sammy07: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
You'll see, the trial will be postponed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by VellyG(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Trial in the zoo

See his flat head like that of a monkey grin
But when a white man calls u a monkey you feel very bad. Now u are calling a fellow black man monkey. That's the height of insensitivity. Sometimes I wonder the kinda kids we have here.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by BiafranPound: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
when the time comes, Baal prophets will hear from us!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by slim75d(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Trump they prayed for you to win US election
Now they can't wait for you to be sworn in
Plss help my supposed ipob brothers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by psalmsjob: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Just out of prison to see what's in the air.....going back permanently soon I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by Okeikpu(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Zoological republic of zoongeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by osusuallstars: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why secret trial. If you have all the facts to nail him., then make it open so that we can learn from his mistakes, and if not set that guy free. If you secretly try him, then convict him be rest assured that all of us might go down. Suicide bombers are human and I know my target in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by delishpot: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Them go soon free him. E nor go too tey

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by Paretomaster(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
osusuallstars:
Why secret trial. If you have all the facts to nail him., then make it open so that we can learn from his mistakes, and if not set that guy free. If you secretly try him, then convict him be rest assured that all of us might go down. Suicide bombers are human and I know my target in Lagos.

ahhahahahaha u? suicide bomber?......even ur Lord Ojukwu can't dream of that, at d sound of a bursted tyre or sight of a Fulani Herdsmen, am sure ur heel will be hitting the back of ur head..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by Kulas: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Buhari should stop his unlawful act and get this man out of prison.Nnamdi committed no crime.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wetin dey the dude hand?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by eyescue(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Very obvious PMB has got no fact against him, else this secret trial of injustice shouldn't be an option. I must celebrate his freedom and that of my fellow Igbos. The sun must rise and shine!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by ahamonyeka(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
This my brother just dey look fresh for prison everyday o.una sure say na prison the guy dey so? This one wey I dey for my house no be life I wish I fit dey with nnamdi my brother for that same prison wry he dey walaihi .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by aiboss: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Its obvious they have no case against him, otherwise whats the point of a secret trial. Its a checkmate!!!, there is no move left for bubu government. we are watching! wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by FunkyMetahuman: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
VellyG:

But when a white man calls u a monkey you feel very bad. Now u are calling a fellow black man monkey. That's the height of insensitivity. Sometimes I wonder the kinda kids we have here.
I said his head not him

Read and understand before you comment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by straighttalk(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
ITEKEM:
A great Man But This Guy Look Fresh Die omo me sef wan go lounge for Kuje grin

This is not today's picture. Besides, u can apply to be joined in the case as u so much cherish d prison. U re a case of unappreciated head that is not valued until when is off.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
laffwitmi:
the very way ge will waste your generation...ishi inkita
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by justuschi50: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
fg should stop fooling themselves and stop prolonging d trial Biafra must be form . ALL HAIL BIAFRA!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. by justuschi50: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
kbams241:
king of kuje prison...
due to corrupt government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Recover N18mn, $ 19,000 In Goje’s House, Says 2017 Budget Not Seized / Governor Zulum Celebrates 100days In Office With 120 Completed Projects / Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.