Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Connection And Exposure In Tge University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Connection And Exposure In Tge University (414 Views)

Today's Physics And Exposure Chemistry Practical Textbook And Workbook Manual / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Ph Jambites! Help Me Locate My Centre ( Evinok Connection Nig Ltd Elelenwo!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Connection And Exposure In Tge University by oluwaemmanuel: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2017
I was reading an article on the university and it mentioned high connection and exposure.
Please in the Nigerian universities today, what are students exposed to and who are they connected to? Aside from the exposure that comes from research work and others, what other exposure

(1) (Reply)

A Good And Experience Excavator Operator. / Senate Vows To Make NOUN World Standard / The Dejavu Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.